+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi, I have got 2 ECA reports from WES because in the first one the DOB was wrong. They sent me the second report but the date is different. In EE should I fill in the first date or the second date of the report?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, here's my situation:

Called IRCC this morning to ask about my express entry situation. My wife currently has a better score than me on EE because of her education, however she holds an OWP and works in Canada in a skilled job for some months now. I've asked the representative about how could we get the additional 50 points for a valid job offer even though she didn't need an LMIA (I did), and he said the following:

"When applying for her EE profile and asked for a valid job offer mark yes, then when asked about the LMIA mark 'not applicable' that you will get the 50 points and when receiving the ITA you'll have to upload her valid full-time skilled job offer to qualify".

However, another representative yesterday didn't give me this option when I asked the same question. I'm actually so stressed with the amount of conflicting information regarding this. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!
She doesn't qualify for those points.

diaswrd

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She doesn't qualify for those points.
Thanks. I wonder what the representative had in mind when he was clearly giving wrong directions to me. And with that info, we'll probably stay in the EE pool forever... It's so frustating when you move to a new country, fall in love with it, work, spend, pay your taxes and every time you have to do something regarding immigration, it keeps giving you a hard time, every single time.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Hello friends, few queries on express entry form...

1. My spouse and kids will come with me to canada. But in express entry there is no provision for kids details. when will kids details be required.

2. in education history, they ask month and year of start of degree, but no where in documents it is mentioned. Can i just write it out of memory.

3. are there any points for spouse experience. i understand no points. but the express entry says that enter spouse experience details for calculation of points.

thank you in advance.
Nish

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends, few queries on express entry form...

1. My spouse and kids will come with me to canada. But in express entry there is no provision for kids details. when will kids details be required.

2. in education history, they ask month and year of start of degree, but no where in documents it is mentioned. Can i just write it out of memory.

3. are there any points for spouse experience. i understand no points. but the express entry says that enter spouse experience details for calculation of points.

thank you in advance.
Nish
1 - Once you receive your ITA.

2 - You should do your best to fill all the information correctly.

3 - No points for spouses' foreign work experience, points are given for spouses' canadian work experience.

Gesti

Jun 1, 2017
I am dentist, noc 3113.
I got IELTS and ECA..but my EE profile was found ineligible.
If I consider to apply directly in a province where do you think I have possibilities to get a nomination?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I am dentist, noc 3113.
I got IELTS and ECA..but my EE profile was found ineligible.
If I consider to apply directly in a province where do you think I have possibilities to get a nomination?
Well in most cases the provinces find you in the EE pool, so you need to have an eligible profile.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, I have got 2 ECA reports from WES because in the first one the DOB was wrong. They sent me the second report but the date is different. In EE should I fill in the first date or the second date of the report?
Hi,

Second date.

Reactions: vjosi

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear Experts,

When i found out my eligibility to apply in sept 2017 my exp was 3 years and 11 months, I selected the category "from 2 to 3 years of experience". I got ITA on 4th October. Now I am going to be 4 years experienced on 18th October 2017. Tell me what do I need to change? or should I submit another profile or what.
No need to change, 3 and 4 years are the same in the EE system.

regards

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
@TanakaM , I'm facing serious trouble updating information on this ITA form. Entered details of mine and spouse's family members, and it disappears everytime I log-in. I also now don't see the passport details of my spouse notwithstanding entering it twice.

There are some serious bugs on this tool, and I raised an issue- They sent me a templatized reply in relation to this problem.

What's the best way to move this forward? Should I try another browser perhaps?

Thanks in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM , I'm facing serious trouble updating information on this ITA form. Entered details of mine and spouse's family members, and it disappears everytime I log-in. I also now don't see the passport details of my spouse notwithstanding entering it twice.

There are some serious bugs on this tool, and I raised an issue- They sent me a templatized reply in relation to this problem.

What's the best way to move this forward? Should I try another browser perhaps?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, this happens a lot. Make sure you save every time you enter or edit anything as it can disappear if you are timed out or there is a technical glitch. Suckx, I know.

You can try a different browser.

regards

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Yes, this happens a lot. Make sure you save every time you enter or edit anything as it can disappear if you are timed out or there is a technical glitch. Suckx, I know.

You can try a different browser.

regards
Gosh- what's the guarantee that all these forms and documents we upload does actually get transmitted to them? :(

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Gosh- what's the guarantee that all these forms and documents we upload does actually get transmitted to them? :(
once it says uploaded it wont go anywhere. Its just the application form which does that at times.

shri123

Oct 10, 2017
Hi,

1 and 2 - All credit cards, accounts and debts from the bank with the funds must be mentioned. You dont have to mention those with other banks.
3 - Count 6 months back for the expected date of AOR (even if its before entering the pool).

regards
Thank you so much.

shri123

Oct 10, 2017
I work as Informatica Analyst/Developer. Not sure which NOC code need to fill. 2172 or 2173. Can someone help please. Also how is the demand for this in Canada?