+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

xuhyr

Oct 12, 2017
Hello All,

I would like to have clarification on the following issue which i am confused about:

I am a CPA (Canada) and got my professional degree through ACCA/CGA Mutual Recognition Agreement while outside of Canada.
Under Question 4 of the Comprehensive Ranking System 'what is your education level?' ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp ) do I fall under the category 'Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession' or not?

Does CIC accept CPA Canada in any category of education?

Thanks

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Hey Guys, I have got few questions regarding POF.

1) Can I submit the financial documents of mine and my wife as both of us are working? I am the primary applicant, so is there any clause which says the POF should be on the name of primary applicant only.

2) I have 3 Fixed Deposits accounts in my home country which were created/opened 2 years, 1.5 years and 8 months back respectively. Do I need to explain from(source) where did I get this money? It includes my savings when I was working back in home country, money I trasnferred back home but most of it came from my Dad's bank account nomination when he passed away. Shall I explain this in LOE or just let it be as the money is sitting in the accounts from more than 8 months now?

3) Do we need to submit the Bank Letter for our accounts as I cannot fetch them from home country? So I am thinking of submitting the FD statements and Account details which I can get from online banking.

Gesti

Jun 1, 2017
Hi,

You actually have 67 points. Your IELTS gives you 18 points not 16.
W and L- CLB 7 (4*2) = 8
R and S - CLB 8 (5*2) = 10

Regards
I have Ielts. L/ 6 R/7 W/6,5 S/6.5
Education. master degree
Work experience. 3 years
Age 30
Adaptability...none of them.
Why I can not enter in the pool?

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello ,
While submitting PR application, If you are uploading multiple documents in a single PDF for a given section. Say for educational docs I am planning to merge the following docs into a single PDF:
Btech OD
Btech consolidated marklist
btech individual marklist
WES ECA certificate
IELTS mark list

Now my question is , while merging should I include a separation page between each document mentioning the title of the document , or should i just merge all the docs without page separations.
Pls suggest.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hello ,
While submitting PR application, If you are uploading multiple documents in a single PDF for a given section. Say for educational docs I am planning to merge the following docs into a single PDF:
Btech OD
Btech consolidated marklist
btech individual marklist
WES ECA certificate
IELTS mark list

Now my question is , while merging should I include a separation page between each document mentioning the title of the document , or should i just merge all the docs without page separations.
Pls suggest.
Just merge all the pages. IRCC can figure out what the document is when they see it. Some people provide contents pages and indexes and title pages but, honestly, my advice is to just keep your application as simple as possible and submit only what is needed. The more you give IRCC, the more they'll have to read and go through and the more you'll delay your processing. The only documents needed for the educational section are the copy(ies) of your degree(s), notarized translation of your degrees if they're not in English, the ECA score report, and the IELTS score report. Don't think you need to upload marklists.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
I have Ielts. L/ 6 R/7 W/6,5 S/6.5
Education. master degree
Work experience. 3 years
Age 30
Adaptability...none of them.
Why I can not enter in the pool?
Based on the information you provided, you only score 66 out of 100 on the FSW eligibility index. You need to score a minimum of 67 out of 100 points.
Language skills - 20 points
Education - 23 points
Work experience - 11 points
Age - 12 points
Adaptability - 0 points
Total points: 66 points

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Based on the information you provided, you only score 66 out of 100 on the FSW eligibility index. You need to score a minimum of 67 out of 100 points.
Language skills - 20 points
Education - 23 points
Work experience - 11 points
Age - 12 points
Adaptability - 0 points
Total points: 66 points
@Gesti
This is why you are ineligible. If I were you I would rewrite IELTS as a half a band improvement in L,S or W makes you eligible.

regards

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Hey Guys, I have got few questions regarding POF.

1) Can I submit the financial documents of mine and my wife as both of us are working? I am the primary applicant, so is there any clause which says the POF should be on the name of primary applicant only.

2) I have 3 Fixed Deposits accounts in my home country which were created/opened 2 years, 1.5 years and 8 months back respectively. Do I need to explain from(source) where did I get this money? It includes my savings when I was working back in home country, money I trasnferred back home but most of it came from my Dad's bank account nomination when he passed away. Shall I explain this in LOE or just let it be as the money is sitting in the accounts from more than 8 months now?

3) Do we need to submit the Bank Letter for our accounts as I cannot fetch them from home country? So I am thinking of submitting the FD statements and Account details which I can get from online banking.
AWAITING REPLY

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Just merge all the pages. IRCC can figure out what the document is when they see it. Some people provide contents pages and indexes and title pages but, honestly, my advice is to just keep your application as simple as possible and submit only what is needed. The more you give IRCC, the more they'll have to read and go through and the more you'll delay your processing. The only documents needed for the educational section are the copy(ies) of your degree(s), notarized translation of your degrees if they're not in English, the ECA score report, and the IELTS score report. Don't think you need to upload marklists.
Thanks a lot!!

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
hey guys. My AOR is june 10 and I have been on IP1 since july 7. I got my gcms note on september 28 and i noticed my criminality check hadn't been done. Am in the London VO whatsapp chat group and everyone there is telling me that is really weird and that my criminality should have been done in CIO. Every other person in my chat group who posted snippets of the gcms note showed that their criminality was done at CIO yet mine is not the case. Most people in my AOR are either in NA or IP2 status and yet am still in IP1. It really baffles me. My due date was October 6 and till today i haven't seen any updates.

Just wanted to find out if anyone is in a similar place as me or if anyone has had their they criminality done in their VO rather than CIO or better yet just help make sense of my situation. Thanks

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
guys please help me on this question

what is the minimum crs points to apply for ee ?
There's no 'minimum CRS Score', although you will need to meet eligibility requirements under the Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) programme, Canadian Experience Class (CEC) programme, or Federal Skilled Trades (FST) programme, in order to participate in Express Entry (which is an umbrella programme for all 3 for those programmes).

However, the general consensus right now is that one needs to have a score of at least 435 to be likely to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency. The CRS Score Cut-off for the last draw was 438, and the scores this year so far have fluctuated between 413 and 449, since about February or March.

Please note as well that you don't technically 'apply' for Express Entry. You submit an Express Entry profile as an 'expression of interest'. Only if you get an Invitation to Apply (ITA), can you APPLY for permanent residency through the Express Entry programme.

mohmmadsaleh

Nov 14, 2016
There's no 'minimum CRS Score', although you will need to meet eligibility requirements under the Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) programme, Canadian Experience Class (CEC) programme, or Federal Skilled Trades (FST) programme, in order to participate in Express Entry (which is an umbrella programme for all 3 for those programmes).

However, the general consensus right now is that one needs to have a score of at least 435 to be likely to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency. The CRS Score Cut-off for the last draw was 438, and the scores this year so far have fluctuated between 413 and 449, since about February or March.

Please note as well that you don't technically 'apply' for Express Entry. You submit an Express Entry profile as an 'expression of interest'. Only if you get an Invitation to Apply (ITA), can you APPLY for permanent residency through the Express Entry programme.

Thank you for reply

In this case I need more points. So I will apply for nova or SiNP But do I need to creat ee profile first ?

Or I can apply in nova program without ee profile

And I need any WhatsApp group for nova society program

Thank you in advance