+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

My question is regarding "Address History" in the ITA app:

Which addresses qualify to be entered in this section? I mean how long do you have to live at a particular address for it to be entered in this section?

I am asking that I have lived on multiple addresses in other countries for a short period of times (1 month, 2 months) for my internships, office assignments etc. and I don't really remember or have record of those addresses.

Would really appreciate a quick reply coz I am done with my app. Just confused about this seciton

thanks in advance!!
Hi,

Enter long-term fixed addresses not places you were just visiting or living in temporarily. So I would say 3 months +.

All the best

Reactions: rajafaran

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi,

There is no need for them.

If I'm not mistaken, they ask for you to start with your current activity. So I think you need re-enter everything in the correct order.

All the best
Do we need to start with the 'most recent' in others sections as well like travel history, education history, employment history, address history?

Flying_Bird

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
My employer issued an experience letter with the following wording:

"Please accept this letter as confirmation that EMPLOYEE NAME was a full time, permanent employee with COMPANY NAME from date to date. EMPLOYEE NAME was JOB TITLEIST with an annual salary of $ AMOUNT. He was expected to work 2080 hours per year.

EMPLOYEE NAME's responsibilities invluded:
A
B
C
ETC.

During this time EMPLOYEE NAME reported to MANAGER's NAME, TITLE, unfortunately due to down turn in oil and gas market MANAGER'S NAME is no longer with the company.

If yup have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me etc."

This letter does not specify the hours I worked per week nor it specified the benefits. However, hours can be confirmed via pay stubs and benefits via the original offer letter.

This is a Canadian company in Calgary.

Do you folks think if need to ask the employer to specify these missing information? Or can I alternatively attach the pay stubs and the offer letter where the missing information of hours per week and benefits are mentioned?

Thank you.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My employer issued an experience letter with the following wording:

"Please accept this letter as confirmation that EMPLOYEE NAME was a full time, permanent employee with COMPANY NAME from date to date. EMPLOYEE NAME was JOB TITLEIST with an annual salary of $ AMOUNT. He was expected to work 2080 hours per year.

EMPLOYEE NAME's responsibilities invluded:
A
B
C
ETC.

During this time EMPLOYEE NAME reported to MANAGER's NAME, TITLE, unfortunately due to down turn in oil and gas market MANAGER'S NAME is no longer with the company.

If yup have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me etc."

This letter does not specify the hours I worked per week nor it specified the benefits. However, hours can be confirmed via pay stubs and benefits via the original offer letter.

This is a Canadian company in Calgary.

Do you folks think if need to ask the employer to specify these missing information? Or can I alternatively attach the pay stubs and the offer letter where the missing information of hours per week and benefits are mentioned?

Thank you.
Just upload the pay stubs and offer letter.

Also, there's a typo in "If yup have"

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

Need urgent help...just spoke to cic representative, they said CIChas sent us the PPR on 28th of june but till date there is no update on the online account nor an email. Also the agent replied this may have happen due to a technical glitch. What do do now how to contact CIC and ask for a reissue of PPR.

Regards,

srinu126

Sep 13, 2017
While entering information about the work experience in EE profile, I am struck with the following issue

I have an Electrical engineering degree (Bachelor's and Master's) with WES ECA report due on 06.10.2017, and I possess full time 5 years work experience with the job responsibilities in 2 different NOC's but in a same organization.

1 st Year (1 year ) - Job responsibilities match with NOC 2133 (Electrical and electronics engineer) and I have an electrical engineering degree which matches with the employment requirements as detailed in NOC 2133 of CIC website.
2 nd to 5 th (4 Years ) - Job responsibilities match with NOC 2132 (Mechanical engineer). I work in power industry wherein additional mechanical portfolios of construction management were attached as part of job promotion requirements and I do not have a Mechanical engineering degreewhich is mentioned in employment requirements under 2132 of CIC website.

I want to use my 4 years experience obtained in a higher grade as my primary NOC, will it be a problem with CIC in future.

Thanks in advance

Pacificpayo

Oct 3, 2017
Lagos
Good day every one please am new here and would need your best advice on how to start what to do to move to Canada as a skilled worker with my family. Thanks

legend_dream

May 28, 2013
please Tankam and expersts advise me on that
Hi Guys,

I just got my passport request yesterday,
but I have a big issue, the CIC require the passport to be valid for at least 6 months. However, my passport will expire after 5 months. Currently I am living in Canada, I just called the embassy and they told me it will take around 12 weeks to renew the passport.

Please advise.

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

I just got my passport request yesterday,
but I have a big issue, the CIC require the passport to be valid for at least 6 months. However, my passport will expire after 5 months. Currently I am living in Canada, I just called the embassy and they told me it will take around 12 weeks to renew the passport.

Please advise.

Thanks
Hi,

I hadnt commented as I am not the best person to advise on this. I would say you need to email CIC explaining your situation.

Why did you wait until now to renew your passport? You should have done it long ago.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Good day every one please am new here and would need your best advice on how to start what to do to move to Canada as a skilled worker with my family. Thanks
Hi,

Well the first step is to understand what Express entry is and how it works. I would suggest read page 1 of this thread and visit this page
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwits8iEsdbWAhWrApoKHdpaBZIQFggvMAI&url=http://www.canadavisa.com/express-entry.html&usg=AOvVaw1Sivk99lgDQGXh9reQ4Od_

Also do a google search and make use of youtube. There is lots of information available.

The 2 things you would need to do first are get an Educational Credential Assessment and take a language test.

All the best

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
@TanakaM , Quick question for you regarding FBI Police Clearance.

I have been to the US 4 times in the past 10 years, and not stayed more than 6 months cumulatively.

2012 Jan through March (landed early March)
October 2015- October 2015 (10 days)
September 2016- October 2016 (10 days)
May 2017- May 2017 (15 days)

I heard in some places the CIC goes by months instead of days. Request your advice here please whether I need a FBI PCC.

Alternatively, should I provide a LOE showcasing these dates and entry/exit stamps on my passport?

Thanks.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM , Quick question for you regarding FBI Police Clearance.

I have been to the US 4 times in the past 10 years, and not stayed more than 6 months cumulatively.

2012 Jan through March (landed early March)
October 2015- October 2015 (10 days)
September 2016- October 2016 (10 days)
May 2017- May 2017 (15 days)

I heard in some places the CIC goes by months instead of days. Request your advice here please whether I need a FBI PCC.

Alternatively, should I provide a LOE showcasing these dates and entry/exit stamps on my passport?

Thanks.
Hi,

No, its the total number of months in days that they look at. Yours are clearly not more than 6 months so you wont need FBI PCC.

No need for LOE, but if it will help you sleep better there is no harm in just mentioning it (show date and not passport stamps).

All the best

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi,

No, its the total number of months in days that they look at. Yours are clearly not more than 6 months so you wont need FBI PCC.

No need for LOE, but if it will help you sleep better there is no harm in just mentioning it (show date and not passport stamps).

All the best
Thanks much @TanakaM for your prompt response - I hope you realise the fact you're super fabulous !

The reason I asked this is because I saw another thread a bloke got his PR application refused, notwithstanding he/his spouse stayed less than 6 months.

Many thanks again.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks much @TanakaM for your prompt response - I hope you realise the fact you're super fabulous !

The reason I asked this is because I saw another thread a bloke got his PR application refused, notwithstanding he/his spouse stayed less than 6 months.

Many thanks again.
Cheers.

No that's not accurate hey, the instructions are clear, so one can not be rejected for following them. If anything they will send you a request for the PCC if they want it.

regards

Reactions: Jakev