+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Can Nurses apply in Express Entry, as their category doesn't come under Skill 0, A or B?
Licensed practical nurses (NOC Code 3233) are skill level B...

Sebastiano

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for your prompt reply. My wife is not a Registered Nurse in Canada, but currently working in Italy. Is she eligible to apply as a Principal applicant in EE? Now, how long is the period to await ITA once applied for EE

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Thanks for your prompt reply. My wife is not a Registered Nurse in Canada, but currently working in Italy. Is she eligible to apply as a Principal applicant in EE? Now, how long is the period to await ITA once applied for EE
Unfortunately, I'm not sure about the nurse thing. You might want to start a specific thread about it to see if you can attract the attention of someone who might know...

Once you've submitted an EE profile, how soon you get an ITA depends on how high your CRS Score is. The most recent draws have had CRS cut-offs around 435, so, unless something drastically changes in the next few draws, if your wife has a CRS Score higher than 435, she can expect an ITA within 1 day to 3 weeks of submitting her EE profile (draws tend to happen 2 to 3 weeks apart on Wednesdays, so it depends on when she submits her EE profile in relation to the last draw). If her score if lower than 435, she might have to wait a while for the CRS cut-off in Draws to (hopefully) go down.

Sebastiano

Sep 30, 2017
Dear Friend, appreciate your kind response. Noted the content on the time period. We are in preparation stage and everything is to be formalized soon. I'm new to forum and unable to begin as a specific thread. Will try. God bless you.

Sebastiano

Sep 30, 2017
Hi Friends,

Nurses as professionals are eligible to apply through FSW in Express Entry? Orelse, how can they apply for immigrating to Canada? Thanks for your help.

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Hi Seniors, Just starting out on the process of EE. Had a question on Education. I have an Engineering degree from India and after which I have done my Masters in Computer science from a US University and recently I have also done a 2.5 yr MBA from a UK University.
Do I have to do WES evaluation for all 3 degrees or just for the Masters Computer science enough. Because for CRS points, the Masters is the maximum one can get and computer science is a more required skill than MBA. This is my thought process, please let me know if I am thinking right. Thanks.

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

There is section in 'contact details' section of ITA app which requires the 'address history' where you have lived. My question is regarding this:

Which addresses qualify to be entered in this section? I mean how long do you have to live at a particular address for it to be entered in this section?

I am asking that I have lived on multiple addresses in other countries for a short period of times (1 month, 2 months) for my internships, office assignments etc. and I don't really remember or have record of those addresses.

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi Seniors, Just starting out on the process of EE. Had a question on Education. I have an Engineering degree from India and after which I have done my Masters in Computer science from a US University and recently I have also done a 2.5 yr MBA from a UK University.
Do I have to do WES evaluation for all 3 degrees or just for the Masters Computer science enough. Because for CRS points, the Masters is the maximum one can get and computer science is a more required skill than MBA. This is my thought process, please let me know if I am thinking right. Thanks.
Hi the app says that you have to mention all the education you have done over the years especially since your bachelors so I would suggest to get attestation for all 3 degrees as there is no harm in it.

Also, just an FYI. There are other organizations besides WES that do attestation as well.

Reactions: Knac12

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys,

I just got an update today that said "medicals passed." So how long do you think it would take from here?

Regards.

bmelia

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hi members,

Did we (me and my wife) need to attach our national ID and the official translation in addition to our passports when uploading the documents for PR?

Thx for your advice!

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Hi all,
I received my ITA and am filling up my application now. One question: In the EE profile, I mentioned Spouse work experience. However, as it is not Canadian experience, I would like to change it in the application and say 'No' for spouse work experience. How do I make that change? What button do I press to go back? I am lost. Please help

Sebastiano

Sep 30, 2017
Dear Friends, do we require ECA hard copy during the whole process of Canada Immigration or Pdf file of the same would be sufficient. Thanks for your help.

msqureshi

Jan 13, 2016
LANDED..........
29th Dec 2017
  1. I have received fthe following email : Can some one tell what is this ?? is this ppr or additional requirement request :
    "This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following document
    》Passport/Travel document : Valid Passport or Travel Document. Please provide the copy of bio page of your passport . This must be received by this office by 27/10/2017
    The above requesTed document shall be received in our office with in 30 days from the date of this application. Falure to do so would result in the refusal of your application "

Sincerely
    immigration section

guys please tell me what is this ? are they asking for bio page or my passport ? is this ppr mail or what

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Hello friends,

I missed the bus the Canada in 2012 after the rules changed, however now thought of applying through Express Entry. Done with my IELTS and ECA under process. I need your views on my following queries:

1. Once i submit my Express Entry and enter the pool, can I at a later stage add IELTS/ECA of my wife to increase the points.

2. Does work exp. of wife gets any points, in the CRS (out of 1200) and other points (out of 100).

3. Does my wife gets point if she has relatives in Canada (not brother or sister).

4. Will my relative ie. uncle/aunty/nephew/neice will also qualify as my wife's relative?? or the relative should be strictly from my wife's side of family.

5. If i submit the Express Entry point today, will i be in the pool immediately or after some lead time.

6. While calculating CRS points, highest experience they ask is for '3 years or more'. so does it mean it makes absolutely no difference if my experience is 4 years or 10 year?. and in that case am i require to give experience certificates for the entire 10 years or only 3 years is fine?

Thank your friends in advance for helping me out. Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Nish