+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Pragnesh

Jul 22, 2017
Hello Sir..

My wife's WES states as per following:

1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Commerce
Year: 2003
Awarded by: Saurashtra University
Major/Specialization: Accounting
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Commerce
Year: 2005
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Now, while filling education history in EE profile, I have selected both his bachelors and masters as Bachelor's degree in Canadian Equivalency section and I have been awarded 9 points for it. have I done the right thing??

Thanks
Hello Sir..

My wife's WES states as per following:

1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Commerce
Year: 2003
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Commerce
Year: 2005
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Now, while filling education history in EE profile, I have selected both his bachelors and masters as Bachelor's degree in Canadian Equivalency section and I have been awarded 9 points for it. have I done the right thing??

Thanks
Sir
I want to do eca of my spouse who has studied in saurashtr university. Can u tell me procedure for the same in saurashtra uni.

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Sir
I want to do eca of my spouse who has studied in saurashtr university. Can u tell me procedure for the same in saurashtra uni.
You need to go there or send someone whom you know lives in Rajkot. You will be provided a single page form requesting for transcripts. Also, take filled Academic request form and photocopies of degree certificates and mark sheets with you. Ask them that you want the academic transcripts, academic request form signed and sealed, and degree certificates verified for WES. Also, ask them to put everything in one University cover and get it signed and stamped from Examination Controller.

After paying the fees you will submit all the documents at the window (Amitbhai will be there), and he will ask you or the person who went there to come after 7 days or so. You can ask for their number and call them prior to going there.

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hi,
Is it possible to get a job offer lets say in january and then write the ielts in february and then apply for immigration when I get ielts results?

Pragnesh

Jul 22, 2017
Tn
You need to go there or send someone whom you know lives in Rajkot. You will be provided a single page form requesting for transcripts. Also, take filled Academic request form and photocopies of degree certificates and mark sheets with you. Ask them that you want the academic transcripts, academic request form signed and sealed, and degree certificates verified for WES. Also, ask them to put everything in one University cover and get it signed and stamped from Examination Controller.

After paying the fees you will submit all the documents at the window (Amitbhai will be there), and he will ask you or the person who went there to come after 7 days or so. You can ask for their number and call them prior to going there.
Thanks..
One more query....in all degree certificates are in maiden name of my wife and in passport and EE profile after marriage name. So anything that i have to send additional for that?

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Tn

Thanks..
One more query....in all degree certificates are in maiden name of my wife and in passport and EE profile after marriage name. So anything that i have to send additional for that?
Send a copy of verified (true copy from a notary public) marriage certificate and passport separately with a cover letter....Ur WES report will have both the names...

Reactions: Pragnesh

mehediscs

Sep 6, 2017
What is the best answer for below question on generic form 008:

Language: c. In what language you are most at ease......

Should I type my native language or English or keep it empty??????? Pls reply

AJSAWANT

Sep 8, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding Reference letter. I got ITA yesterday and have a doubt regarding reference letter.

I have total 7 years work experience with couple of years on and off in England. Therefore even though I worked in the same company I have totally 7 lines in work history, due to Country being different. Now after ITA CIC is asking reference letters for all the 7 lines mentioned in my work history. Did anyone else face this problem?

Can you please any suggestions or work arounds to handle this situation.

Thanks,
Brenna
The best way to deal with this is to have the letter from one company with travel dates and location on your experience letter.

Reactions: Brenna

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
I have a similar question what if i worked in a company for a year without contract or pay slips to prove to cic?
Is just reference letter enough?

LouiCan

Oct 11, 2015
Hi, I would really appreciate if someone can give me some advice what I should do

I just got a refusal letter this morning :-( :-(

I applied inland. I got ITA in Apr 5th then submitted my application on May 11. Today i got a refusal letter saying that I am not qualified for Canadian Experience Class. The reason is that I do not have enough 1 year of experience in last 3 year. This statement is true as I only have about 9 months of experience, I worked here in Canada from Dec 2012 to Feb 2015 but the 3 year window is from May 2014 to May 2017, I would have to work untiul May 2015 to be eligible. My bad as I did not realize that when I look at my profile online few month ago. However, the problem is why IRCC did not send me the ITA to apply for the FSWP Which I am also qualified. They invited me to a program which I did not meet then now refuse my application.

Does any one experience this issue? What should I do or who and how I should contact to get this straight out?

Thanks,
Louie

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Hi All,

I got picked in 70th CRS Draw. I am updating my profile and entering the information.
I have different address of my employer on W2 (2013,2014,2015) than on the Experience letter I requested recently. My concern is if it's ok?

Thanks,
Rose.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I would really appreciate if someone can give me some advice what I should do

I just got a refusal letter this morning :-( :-(

I applied inland. I got ITA in Apr 5th then submitted my application on May 11. Today i got a refusal letter saying that I am not qualified for Canadian Experience Class. The reason is that I do not have enough 1 year of experience in last 3 year. This statement is true as I only have about 9 months of experience, I worked here in Canada from Dec 2012 to Feb 2015 but the 3 year window is from May 2014 to May 2017, I would have to work untiul May 2015 to be eligible. My bad as I did not realize that when I look at my profile online few month ago. However, the problem is why IRCC did not send me the ITA to apply for the FSWP Which I am also qualified. They invited me to a program which I did not meet then now refuse my application.

Does any one experience this issue? What should I do or who and how I should contact to get this straight out?

Thanks,
Louie
I am sorry to hear about that. May i know in which stage they refused your application.
May be you can talk to one of the lawyer in Canada who can give you some insight and prepare your case if required.

sorelconsty

Aug 8, 2017
Hi all.
Thanks for your advises
Please a have 5 years work experience with the same employer. But I worked in 3 cities in the same country with this employer at the same position with the same duties.
1. In the work history form I need to fill 3 lines of work experience corresponding to each city?

2. Or only one line is correct with the head office city?

3. Only my actual supervisor can write mt reference letter for all the 5 years work experience?

Thanks

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
Dear all,

I would appreciate if someone would address the below-given issues,

1. As my given name along with my family name which appears in the passport is RAVI VERMA, all in upper case, I have filled my name in the online application as Ravi Verma. Would it be accepted ??

2. Secondly, Just had a quick question about the educational details which I have mentioned in my application. As the option says enter Name of school / Institution, I have mentioned it as University of Pune which was my university. So I wanted to understand whether I was supposed to mention my college's name which is KHS college of science and commerce and which was affiliated to the University of Pune or just the name of the university would be ok??

3.My office which was in Hinjewadi Pune has shifted to a different place within the city as a result, the address on the salary slips as well as the company letterhead has changed. Now while requesting for the reference letter the address on the letterhead will differ from the offer letter and other documents? would it cause any problem??

4.Lastly, for proof of funds, is it ok to show fixed deposits from the local bank along with a letter from the bank stating the current amount in CAD and also the transactions for the last 6 months.? What exactly is bank draft?

LouiCan

Oct 11, 2015
I am sorry to hear about that. May i know in which stage they refused your application.
May be you can talk to one of the lawyer in Canada who can give you some insight and prepare your case if required.
From my profile, I was passed medical check and the background check was under review while I got the refusal letter.