+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hi,

IMO it wont be, but only a panel physician can give a solid answer. What I can tell you is that for one to be medically inadmissible they must present a threat to the Canadian population or cause a significant strain to the Canadian health system. So if your condition does not do this you will be ok.

All the best
Thanks.. that's a gr8 relif..

priyanka2890

Sep 7, 2017
Hi, Have a query regarding ECA verification:
I have applied to WES and have completed my MBA and BA (H) Eco from Delhi University. Prior to that I have completed 10th and 12th from CBSE. Do I need to send the final exam certificate from CBSE for 10th and 12th which has to be sent by CBSE directly to WES? If yes, can anyone who has applied for this tell me how long it takes?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, Have a query regarding ECA verification:
I have applied to WES and have completed my MBA and BA (H) Eco from Delhi University. Prior to that I have completed 10th and 12th from CBSE. Do I need to send the final exam certificate from CBSE for 10th and 12th which has to be sent by CBSE directly to WES? If yes, can anyone who has applied for this tell me how long it takes?
Hi,

You only need to get your post-secondary qualifications evaluated (BA and MBA).

Regards

Reactions: priyanka2890

Umer Khalid

Sep 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Can anyone guide me regarding professional growth of Finance background person in Canada and which city to be applied. I am MBA Finance and CFA chartered holder with 10 years of Banking Experience as Credit Analyst

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Can anyone guide me regarding professional growth of Finance background person in Canada and which city to be applied. I am MBA Finance and CFA chartered holder with 10 years of Banking Experience as Credit Analyst
Wrong thread. However, I don't think any one can access your chances. Toronto will be the city for your though.

Brenna

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding Reference letter. I got ITA yesterday and have a doubt regarding reference letter.

I have total 7 years work experience with couple of years on and off in England. Therefore even though I worked in the same company I have totally 7 lines in work history, due to Country being different. Now after ITA CIC is asking reference letters for all the 7 lines mentioned in my work history. Did anyone else face this problem?

Can you please any suggestions or work arounds to handle this situation.

Thanks,
Brenna

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Yes, its for people who have lived in US for more than 6 months.
1) I went to Sheriff's office near me, and asked to get fingerprinted. They take few details like address/ Social security etc. They take your fingerprints on a scanner and then print it out on a card.
2) Fill out the credit card authorization form available at the FBI website. it's $18 for one.
3) Put the fingerprint card and credit card authorization card in an envelope and mail it to FBI's WV address.
Thanks for the information, I did live in US over 5 years and now I am in India, So was looking if someone can give some details regarding how can I initiate the process for FBI PCC in Bangalore! Maybe experts can provide me a link to the thread or can let me know! Thanks in advance

Brenna

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I have a doubt regarding reference letter.I got ITA yesterday.

I have total of 7 years work experience with couple of years on and off in England. Therefore even though I worked in the same company I have totally 7 lines in work history, due to Country being different. Now after ITA CIC is asking reference letters for all the 7 lines mentioned in my work history. Did anyone else face this problem?

Can you please any suggestions or work arounds to handle this situation.

Thanks,
Brenna

sr2017

Jun 13, 2017
Dear All,

Have some confusion on my CRS Score and would highly appreciate if anyone could highlight what is missing.

In June, a Canada based immigration lawyer took my details Viz., age, education, experience etc and told my CRS score is at 457 and I have high chance of getting an ITA. I didn't take IELTS back then and when asked, the immigration lawyer said he assumed an IELTS Score of 7.5 but did not elaborate whether 7.5 is for all tests LRWS or an overall score of 7.5.

Later, I started my preparations and now my IELTS Score is L-7.5, R-7, W-6.5, S-7.5, overall score Band 7. Now when I checked the CRS Score on CIC.GC.CA, My CRS score istands at 362 ( Age - 66 points, Education - 135 points, Skill Transferability &dforeign experience - 50 points and for IELTS - 111points).
I wanted to know how there is a difference of around 95 points in CRS score calculated by the immigration lawyer and the one that I calculated in cic.gc.ca ? Even If the immigration lawyer meant I need to scored 7.5 in all tests in IELTS, would that have added 95 additional points in CRS score? My experience is - 10 years in Banking and I selected 0122 as NOC Code for Banking while creating EE Profile. Is it like the immigration lawyer selected another NOC Code that made him to arrive at 457 CRS Score when he made an eligibility assessment? In either cases i.e., when details given to the immigration lawyer and when I calculated CRS score, I have mentioned that spouse is not coming and also mentioned same amount of funds. I would appreciate if someone can take a look and clarify what is missing. Thank you.

Varun500

Sep 7, 2017
Dear All,

I am planning to submit my Express Entry profile and had a couple of queries. Hope, experts on this profile can help me out with these.

1) I have nearly 9.8 years of experience. Out of this, I have reference letters for around 9.4 years. 4 months back, I changed my job and have worked for the current org for just 3 months.
Do I need to declare this in my work history or, I can just declare till 9.4 years.
I do think we can declare just that exp for which we want to claim points but, what is confusing me is the language on the work history section of the profile which says"You must keep your profile uptodate and mention any job changes etc"
Please guide me on this.

2) On the reference letters, my orgs have mentioned just my last designation(They did not include titles held). I do have designation change letters hope, this should not be an issue with CIC later.

Thanks in advance
Varun

Varun500

Sep 7, 2017
Dear All,

Have some confusion on my CRS Score and would highly appreciate if anyone could highlight what is missing.

In June, a Canada based immigration lawyer took my details Viz., age, education, experience etc and told my CRS score is at 457 and I have high chance of getting an ITA. I didn't take IELTS back then and when asked, the immigration lawyer said he assumed an IELTS Score of 7.5 but did not elaborate whether 7.5 is for all tests LRWS or an overall score of 7.5.

Later, I started my preparations and now my IELTS Score is L-7.5, R-7, W-6.5, S-7.5, overall score Band 7. Now when I checked the CRS Score on CIC.GC.CA, My CRS score istands at 362 ( Age - 66 points, Education - 135 points, Skill Transferability &dforeign experience - 50 points and for IELTS - 111points).
I wanted to know how there is a difference of around 95 points in CRS score calculated by the immigration lawyer and the one that I calculated in cic.gc.ca ? Even If the immigration lawyer meant I need to scored 7.5 in all tests in IELTS, would that have added 95 additional points in CRS score? My experience is - 10 years in Banking and I selected 0122 as NOC Code for Banking while creating EE Profile. Is it like the immigration lawyer selected another NOC Code that made him to arrive at 457 CRS Score when he made an eligibility assessment? In either cases i.e., when details given to the immigration lawyer and when I calculated CRS score, I have mentioned that spouse is not coming and also mentioned same amount of funds. I would appreciate if someone can take a look and clarify what is missing. Thank you.

Dear friend,

IELTS makes a lot of difference. Individual IELTS scores matter and have compounded effect as, it increases/decreases scores from other factors like education etc. You can try to increase your L to 8 and W to 7 while entering on CRS tool and check what you are getting.
Overall IELTS Band is not the only factor.
Hope this helps.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Ac
Dear All,

IMO, you need to have a CLB 9 (Listening - 8, WRS - 7) which gives you a high score of what you are expecting!

sr2017

Jun 13, 2017
Dear friend,

IELTS makes a lot of difference. Individual IELTS scores matter and have compounded effect as, it increases/decreases scores from other factors like education etc. You can try to increase your L to 8 and W to 7 while entering on CRS tool and check what you are getting.
Overall IELTS Band is not the only factor.
Hope this helps.
Thank you.