+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi

Good day. I have a doubt in relation to POF. I hold sufficient amount in my Bank account for a family of 4 members. However i hold a joint account with my Father. So the Fixed deposit certificates which i hold, has got his name along with mine.
Can you please advise how to proceed with this ? Will a gift deed sound logical as I have the money in my account but the only issue is it is a JOINT account. Unfortunately i dont hold a Single account on my name separately. So how do i proceed with this joint account POF scenario?

Thanks

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I really appreciate if some one can help with the above raised query....

I have another silly doubt. Can a gift deed be given only by Father, Mother or can it be given by anybody? Example - my friend. Do i need to get my friend's bank statement as well in case he gifts it to me? Or a gift deed from him must be sufficient?

Thanks

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
I completed same program from Centennial too, PGWP will be for 1 year,
PR: if they have work ex of 3 years or more in their country, I would suggest PR is better option, I did the same and got mine.
If there's no work ex, taking another course is a better option, Don't take any risks.
Good luck
thanks...cheers

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hello ppl,

Just got the ITA. So now when I login to CIC, I can see the my PR application. The PR Application has various sections, but it doesn't mention anything for Letter of Explanation, PCC, Proof Of Funds, Medical test or any place holders to upload those.

I want to schedule my Medical tests, will there be any email/trigger from CIC containing instructions about medical?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello ppl,

Just got the ITA. So now when I login to CIC, I can see the my PR application. The PR Application has various sections, but it doesn't mention anything for Letter of Explanation, PCC, Proof Of Funds, Medical test or any place holders to upload those.

I want to schedule my Medical tests, will there be any email/trigger from CIC containing instructions about medical?
The document checklist will appear after you fill the forms.

You won't get any instructions from IRCC, book an upfront medical from an authorized clinic.

Reactions: Kuchbhi

jp3189n

Sep 4, 2017
Hello ppl,

Congrats on getting ITA in such short time!!

Reactions: Kuchbhi
Aug 19, 2017
Hi everyone,
Need assistance from all of you regarding my process, please do share your views and assist me.
My IELTS score is 6.5 } L - 6, R- 6, W-6.5, S- 6.5
Education: Bachelors Degree In Hotel Management and Travel & Tourism } (India) 3 Years.
Post Graduation Diploma in Hotel management (New Zealand) (Level 8) } 1 Year.
Total Experience} 6 Years
I am already in the pool with 357 CRS score.
I do have Job bank Details.
I have been told by my agent that my profile will be picked up by any province if they are interested, and suggested to give me Ielts back to improve the score, but I have given Ielts twice and don't want to give it again.
What should I do in this scenario?
Do we get additional points if we have done further education overseas ( in my case in New Zealand)?
What are the other criteria's to increase my CRS Score?

Thank you.

koniloni

Star Member
May 5, 2015
I have got invitation to apply for PR last Sept 6. I want to know how long it will take to get PR after apply. Again, how much Canadian dollar I have to take with me for my 4 member family?

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys.. Need help with getting ECA from WES.
While selecting mode of payment if I select Credit Card, Can the payment be done in CAD directly through any credit card as it is done in case of INR.
And can I use debit card ..
Otherwise which mode is preffered..
Thanks..

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hello friends.. I need some help...
I wanted to apply for ECA with WES and while looking for document requirements I came across list of autonomous colleges. But, I cannot find my University on that list. I graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University, Punjab, India.
Can you tell, if I can apply for ECA with WES, having done my graduation from abovementioned University.
Pls reply.. Thanks..
Hi, yes you can apply. GNDU, Amritsar is listed with WES. I have already get the ECA for the same from WES. so go ahead without any doubt.

koniloni

Star Member
May 5, 2015
I am from Bangladesh. Got nomination from Ontario. My category in Express Entry is Federal Skilled Worker. What will be my stream? PNP-Outland or FSW-Outland for PR?

Last edited:

koniloni

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hello guys.. Need help with getting ECA from WES.
While selecting mode of payment if I select Credit Card, Can the payment be done in CAD directly through any credit card as it is done in case of INR.
And can I use debit card ..
Otherwise which mode is preffered..
Thanks..
As far I know you need international credit card of USD. It can be used for Canadian dollar also.