+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Jul 17, 2017
Hi All,

I have spme query regarding the documents to be sent to WES.

I have two degree from two different university for 2 different course. I had got both the transcripts.

I got the Reference no. from the WES also.

The documents I am planning to send are :
a. attested photocopy of both the degrees
b. Transcripts of both the degrees

My queries :

1. Any more document do I need to sent with this ?
2. I had one reference no. from WES, now should I sent the transcript and degree zerox in separate envolopes or is it okay to send all in one big envolope ?
3. Where do I need to right the Reference no. which I got from WES ? do I need to right on all the documents or only on the main envolope ?

If any more things I need to take care then please let me know. I am doing this for the first time and dont have anyone experinced to guide.

Waiting for the reply. Based on that will send the documents.

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
my institute is in India ....could you please suggest.....
For Degree: You'll need to send to WES directly
For Transcript: You can follow up two routes to submit it to WES:

i) Ask your institute to attest your degree, seal in an evelop and send to WES [Depending on the institute, they may ask you to pay courier charges]
OR
ii) Get attested transcripts from your institute, ask them to seal the evelop & stamp it across the back flap, then you take this evelop and send to WES by yourself.

I hope this explains you point # 3 & 4 of your primary question. Read thoroughly WES website and let us know here if you need further clarification.

Cheers.

Edit:
P.S. I am not sure, but this may be relevant to you (It was hidden within a popup window):

• For applicants submitting a Master’s Degree or PGDip (12+3+2) for evaluation:
For all applicants submitting a Master’s Degree or PGDip earned on top of a three-year Bachelor’s Degree (12+3+2), you must also provide your Bachelor’s degree documents. WES cannot complete an evaluation without these documents.

samab4u

Jul 29, 2017
For Degree: You'll need to send to WES directly
For Transcript: You can follow up two routes to submit it to WES:

i) Ask your institute to attest your degree, seal in an evelop and send to WES [Depending on the institute, they may ask you to pay courier charges]
OR
ii) Get attested transcripts from your institute, ask them to seal the evelop & stamp it across the back flap, then you take this evelop and send to WES by yourself.

I hope this explains you point # 3 & 4 of your primary question. Read thoroughly WES website and let us know here if you need further clarification.

Cheers.

Edit:
P.S. I am not sure, but this may be relevant to you (It was hidden within a popup window):

• For applicants submitting a Master’s Degree or PGDip (12+3+2) for evaluation:
For all applicants submitting a Master’s Degree or PGDip earned on top of a three-year Bachelor’s Degree (12+3+2), you must also provide your Bachelor’s degree documents. WES cannot complete an evaluation without these documents.
Thank you...

Can any one help me in clarifying

How many envelops / Couriers I need to send to WES

1. Bachelor Degree Transcripts by University / my self
2. Bachelor Degree Provisional Xerox copy ... with or without attestation
3.Master Degree Transcripts by University / my self
4. Master Degree Provisional Xerox copy ... with or without attestation

If at all I need to send all of the above should i send them in a large envelope in which there are 4 A4 size envelopes separate for each category...
pls reply me at the earliest as I am approaching my university for transcripts today itself...

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Thank you...

Can any one help me in clarifying

How many envelops / Couriers I need to send to WES

1. Bachelor Degree Transcripts by University / my self
2. Bachelor Degree Provisional Xerox copy ... with or without attestation
3.Master Degree Transcripts by University / my self
4. Master Degree Provisional Xerox copy ... with or without attestation

If at all I need to send all of the above should i send them in a large envelope in which there are 4 A4 size envelopes separate for each category...
pls reply me at the earliest as I am approaching my university for transcripts today itself...
You are welcome. Let's wait for someone else to comment on this, I haven't submitted my documents yet. I wish I could be more helpful.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

We have received an ITA when draw was opened on 449 (Our points 456). Our application is ready. Only issue is of DOB on National Identity Card which is wrong. We are in a process to get it corrected but for that court decree is required which would take more than 90 days during which we will miss our deadline.

What shall we do:

1. Submit the application without mentioning about it.
2. Submit the application and mention about it.
3. Decline the application and get it corrected and create a profile again.

Any suggestions shall be highly appreciated.

Please note: National Identity card copy is not required by CIC while sending the documents but its number is mentioned on Passport.

Thanks & regards,
i have never heard of them asking for a national ID card... but anyway go with option 1
in the meanwhile work on getting the DoB corrected - incase in future they ask for it - you will have the corrected copy atleast by then...

good luck

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello please tell me step by step credential system of wes and all other institutions of educational verification process from Indian.
Thanks
check it out on wes canada website - it has detailed instructions on what documents are needed based on universities itself...

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have never heard of them asking for a national ID card... but anyway go with option 1
in the meanwhile work on getting the DoB corrected - incase in future they ask for it - you will have the corrected copy atleast by then...

good luck
Hey,

Thanks a lot for your response.

My only concern is that they will ask for an explanation in future if they find it or reject the case right away. What's your opinion on that?

karank

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi how many days does it take to get the fbi certificate for you. Please share your time line with dates. Thanks
Package reached Apr 29th as per USPS. FBI claims it reached May 1st. Credit Card charged July 12th. Document mailed by FBI July 20th. Packet received July 24th

riteshray

Jul 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need some advice on work experience.
I have close to 9 years of exp. In IT, But curremtly i m not working from the past ome year. So i just want to know will this make any negative impact on my profile which i will create in cic. Also what all documents related to work exp. We need to submit, i heard from someone that they also need reference letter from all the employers you worked with..is it true?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,

Thanks a lot for your response.

My only concern is that they will ask for an explanation in future if they find it or reject the case right away. What's your opinion on that?
highly unlikely... they wont reject just like that without asking for explanation. you should be fine

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have close to 9 years of exp. In IT, But curremtly i m not working from the past ome year. So i just want to know will this make any negative impact on my profile which i will create in cic. Also what all documents related to work exp. We need to submit, i heard from someone that they also need reference letter from all the employers you worked with..is it true?
no - being unemployed doesnt make any difference - as long as you meet minimum criteria

reference letter from all employers is mandatory... basically showing employment dates, ID number, job responsibilities, salary etc...

if you cant produce a reference letter from a particular employer, best to leave it out... you only need 3 years experience to gain max points.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

Hi Ritesh,

Being unemployed when you apply for Canadian immigration has no negative impact on your chances of receiving an invitation to apply as long as you have at least one year of continuous work experience. You need reference letters only for jobs you're claiming points for. Please read this; all the information you need is here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/

Good luck.

Reactions: thestunner316