+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hi All

If the graduation certificates are from 2 universities, in the sense 2 from one and the rest from another one. Infact one lost its accrediation. Will WES reject it, is there anyone in.this group has got certificates from dual universities.

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi All
I'm new to this forum. I guess i have a silly question. i managed to create my EE profile today. I have completed my IELTS (Band 8 with Lis 9 Read 8.5 Writ and Spk 7). But i have not done my WES. When submitted my profile i got a mail to login for new message which is below

We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.

But the same page also says 24 hours to update. I dont see any of my score there.

Can someone pls let know if i need to apply again??

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi All
I'm new to this forum. I guess i have a silly question. i managed to create my EE profile today. I have completed my IELTS (Band 8 with Lis 9 Read 8.5 Writ and Spk 7). But i have not done my WES. When submitted my profile i got a mail to login for new message which is below

We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.

But the same page also says 24 hours to update. I dont see any of my score there.

Can someone pls let know if i need to apply again??
Hi,

You can not create a profile with out ECA reference number and date.

regards

Reactions: kingofpsg

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
i also have another query related to the funds in my account (about 19000 CAD needed - 3 in my family).

I understand its an average balance of 6 months. So when exactly should i start maintaining this money? Is it ideal to have it just before i create my Profile or is it ideal to fund the account just after receiving my invitation? Thanks in advance for your advise.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
i also have another query related to the funds in my account (about 19000 CAD needed - 3 in my family).

I understand its an average balance of 6 months. So when exactly should i start maintaining this money? Is it ideal to have it just before i create my Profile or is it ideal to fund the account just after receiving my invitation? Thanks in advance for your advise.
The sooner you can fund it, the better. I started keeping funds 4-5 months before ITA.

Regards

Reactions: kingofpsg

ankush91

Jun 29, 2017
@TanakaM while making the EE profile there is a work history section. I have two doubts pertaining to it.

1. I do not wish to inform my current employer and don't want to claim points for it. Should I make an entry for the job here?
2. I have held two designations in my previous company. Both under the same NOC Code and same Job Duties. Do I need to make separate entries for both of them or a single entry?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@TanakaM while making the EE profile there is a work history section. I have two doubts pertaining to it.

1. I do not wish to inform my current employer and don't want to claim points for it. Should I make an entry for the job here?
2. I have held two designations in my previous company. Both under the same NOC Code and same Job Duties. Do I need to make separate entries for both of them or a single entry?
1 - Do not include it in the work history. Include it only in the personal history once you receive your ITA, no proof of employment will be required.
2 - Single entry.

Reactions: ankush91

agavaqif

Jun 8, 2017
Hi guys,
So I am tring to fill my travel history. When travel from the countr which I reside I include from to dates. For example I lived in Turkey during 2016 till december 17. So When I travelled to UK in June of 2016 I included it. But in december 17 I moved to Russia permanently and lived there. Should I include this trip as travel? If so which dates should I enter because starting from december 17 of 2016 I am living in Russia.
Thanks

Suzirizi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
When showing proof of funds does the amount have to be in the account of primary applicant or can it be in spouse's account?

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi,

In proof of funds, it is mentioned to provide 6 months average balance for all accounts.
I have fixed deposits and do I need to provide 6 months average?
Bank says they do not provide a 06-month average for FD.

Also, I have bank letters for FD not the physical FD certificates. Will only letter be enough?

Thank you:):):)