+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

akreviews

Jun 21, 2017
Thats is the best option ever..i was cautious about filling the documents and convenience.. Need to rethink. How about you?? Which stage, doing it alone?
Hi,

I'm upto the stage of submitting my documents and frankly speaking, I find this forum to be VERY MUCH helpful than most consultants could ever be. I suggest you as @TanakaM suggested, doing it yourself, assuming you don't have very special cases for which you need expert guidance.

All the best.

-Ankit

Reactions: TanakaM

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Hi,

I have some questions on "funds" or "proof of funds" upon landing:-

- How does one show "proof" of funds? Is it all in cash?
- I am a single primary applicant so what is the min & max amount of funds that I can or should carry?
- How many maximum canadian dollars one can carry?
- How many out of this amount can be in cash?
- Other than cash in which forms can we carry the funds?

legend_dream

May 28, 2013
Hi Guys
I need your help about that.

I am living in Canada, and I was trying to get the police certificate from kuwait since I was working there.
I phoned the embassy of kuwait in canada and followed exactly what they told me.

firstly, I got the finger print from RCMP and notarized a copy of the orignial from notary public (not the original one) after that I sent both the original copy from RCMP and the notarized copy to the embassy of kuwait in Canada.
The embassy stamped the notarized copy and return them back to me (the original finger print wasn't stamped or notarized)

I send both the original and stamped notarized copy to kuwait to my brother who take them to the police.

The police didn't take any of them or even looked at them , and after 1 month of waiting they just gave my brother a good conduct certificate saying that I have no criminal record. ( these steps costs me CAD 550 )

but the issue that this certificate has no finger print, and they didn't stamp or use any of the finger print I did in canada .
sorry for writing too much but my question is is this good conduct certificate enough for the PR application or the finger print is mandatory.
Also anyone did police certificate would advice please.

Thanks
No one answered my question :(:(

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: Wandering Mind

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Just a quick question Tanaka.. So in short if I create the EE profile the system will take my total 3.3 years of experience and allot me appropriate scores equalent to 3 years right?? This was accrued with in 10 years time. Even though I have a year gap in between.
Correct. That's exactly what it will do.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

Question related to photograph: Do we need to upload only the front of the photograph or we need to also provide the back of the photo (with name & DoB of subject, and address of photostudio)?

I'm bit confused because of instruction provided in http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-photos.asp.

Thanks,
Ankit
Follow DelPiero's advise, the instructions above are for the photos you send after you receive PPR.

Hope that makes it clear.

Reactions: akreviews

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks TanakaM,

Could you please expand on "get all their documents fast"? What documents do I need? As per my understanding I need 1) IELTS 2) WES 3) Police Verification 4) Medical (to be triggered after ITA) 5) Proof of funds 6) Experience letter (Does having offer letter, appraisal letter, resignation letter counts as experience letter)?
Again, sorry for the newbie querries.
No need to apologize.

I mean that you both have scores which will get you an ITA, so whoever can get the documents you have listed with the least hustle should be the principal applicant.

(Does having offer letter, appraisal letter, resignation letter counts as experience letter)?

No, you will need a reference letter that follows this instruction:
"
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks TanakaM,

Could you please expand on "get all their documents fast"? What documents do I need? As per my understanding I need 1) IELTS 2) WES 3) Police Verification 4) Medical (to be triggered after ITA) 5) Proof of funds 6) Experience letter (Does having offer letter, appraisal letter, resignation letter counts as experience letter)?
Again, sorry for the newbie querries.
Go to this thread for more details on the documents needed:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/

regards

Reactions: Kuchbhi

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
Hi members,
I have a question, I did my Masters in Quebec and then got a CSQ from there. After that I got a job in Ontario and moved here WITHOUT applying for PR from Quebec, now I am planning to apply for Express Entry from Ontario. Though I have a question should I somehow cancel my CSQ before applying for Express entry, if yes how?

P.S: I was not able to find any thread with a similar query if you know about it give me a link.

Thank you

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
Hi ,
I know it's difficult to wait ( I was also nominated on dis date ) but there will not be any update for 1 month or even more .... But just keep checking your email regularly incase visa officer demands something .....

I know dis bcoz my previous application had an update after 1.5 month but it was rejected bcoz of pcc reason .... So I have applied again ...

I hope dis would your anxiety level to sum extent ..,
Hi Priyanka,

Can you please let me know what was the reason, related to PCC, because of which your PCC was rejected? Thanks

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Hi,

For proof of funds ,we are providing bank statement for the last six month period and also balance certificate from the bank.Is it necessary to mention the account open dates and account open balance as well from the bank?

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Also do we have to upload the digital photo as well along with the documents?
If yes then what are the specifications for it ?