+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017

mawaismushtaq

Apr 17, 2016
Hi, I need your advices urgently :

For my 2 years experience , I have simple letter from my employer stating my tenure and role only and now issue is that the company has closed its operations in UAE and no longer existant. But fortunately I can have my senior colleague( also ex-employee) sign a fully detailed letter about my experience with his designation and company card. Is that gonna be sufficient and will it work ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, I need your advices urgently :

For my 2 years experience , I have simple letter from my employer stating my tenure and role only and now issue is that the company has closed its operations in UAE and no longer existant. But fortunately I can have my senior colleague( also ex-employee) sign a fully detailed letter about my experience with his designation and company card. Is that gonna be sufficient and will it work ?
Hi,

Anything other than the required document leaves room for the officer's discretion. So it's hard to say if it will work or not. Just make sure the letter is notarised to add legal validity and submit it with the experience letter + payslips, if you have them.

All the best

pura123

Jul 2, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am from NOIDA, INDIA. I am on the verge of applying for Express Entry. However am facing a hiccup at the moment. For ECA, am not sure what way should be followed to send the documents to WES (World Education Services). I completed my 12th from CBSE and bachelors from Uttar Pradesh Technical University. I am slightly confused. Can someone please help me with this asap? Its urgent!

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hi guys,

A significant number of rejections are caused by silly mistakes or omission. Particularly in PCCs.

They are all avoidable if you pay attention to detail and simply follow instructions.

See this collection of rejections:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/reasons-for-rejection.306713/page-453#post-6144690

All of them could have easily been avoided.

Regards
Hi Tanaka,

I have got my PCC where i found 2 issues. In my passport, the Post Office is 'CHUNTI' but in PCC it is 'CHUNATI'. Again, in Village/House section I have 'RASHIDARGHONA' in passport, but 'RASHIDARGHONA MIYAPARA' in PCC. What should I do now? I don't think I can collect another PCC before the deadline of my e-APR submission.

Please help

mrzbd

Sunayana

Jun 29, 2017
Hi,

If you get a reference letter from the company that is all you will need. You can add the relieving letter as it is, but there is no need for a letter from your supervisor.
Here is a sample: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer.397796/#post-4972228

All the best
Hi,
Just wanted to check, is you given format is for only Ontario Provion? Or for other provions also will do?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,
Just wanted to check, is you given format is for only Ontario Provion? Or for other provions also will do?
A work reference letter has nothing to do with provinces. It is used in you PR application regardless of whether you have provincial nomination or not.

It is following these instructions:

"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Tanaka,

I have got my PCC where i found 2 issues. In my passport, the Post Office is 'CHUNTI' but in PCC it is 'CHUNATI'. Again, in Village/House section I have 'RASHIDARGHONA' in passport, but 'RASHIDARGHONA MIYAPARA' in PCC. What should I do now? I don't think I can collect another PCC before the deadline of my e-APR submission.

Please help

mrzbd
Shouldn't be an issue as these are minor errors. What they really want to know is whether or not you have a criminal record. Submit it as it is and mention it in your PCC.

Regards

Reactions: mrzbd

Sunayana

Jun 29, 2017
A work reference letter has nothing to do with provinces. It is used in you PR application regardless of whether you have provincial nomination or not.

It is following these instructions:

"The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;"
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best
Thanks dear!!!
The Information and given Link is so useful :)

I have a 1 more doubt

Sunayana

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks dear!!!
The Information and given Link is so useful :)

I have a 1 more doubt
Shouldn't be an issue as these are minor errors. What they really want to know is whether or not you have a criminal record. Submit it as it is and mention it in your PCC.

Regards
Kind Thanks for your reply dear :)

I have a one more question here,

As I was filling up the WES application online yesterday, when I got the packages there were 4 options. As I am trying for PR with my spouse, I am confuse which one to opt for... Can you please guide me on this?

WES I CAP document to document,
WES I Cap course to course
Basic WES document to document
WES I Cap course to course.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Kind Thanks for your reply dear :)

I have a one more question here,

As I was filling up the WES application online yesterday, when I got the packages there were 4 options. As I am trying for PR with my spouse, I am confuse which one to opt for... Can you please guide me on this?

WES I CAP document to document,
WES I Cap course to course
Basic WES document to document
WES I Cap course to course.
You need to select For Immigration.
http://www.wes.org/ca/immigrants/

mawaismushtaq

Apr 17, 2016
Hi,

Anything other than the required document leaves room for the officer's discretion. So it's hard to say if it will work or not. Just make sure the letter is notarised to add legal validity and submit it with the experience letter + payslips, if you have them.

All the best
Thanks Tanaka!

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
I'm not sure how long it will take them to make a decision, but once your account status says you are due a refund it will take 2-3 days if you paid by card.

"My Account indicates I am owed a refund. How will I receive payment?
WES issues refunds based on the method of payment.

If You Paid By Refund Method Refund Time

Credit/Debit Card Refund to credit/debit card 2-3 days

Check or Western Union Check 3-4 weeks"

http://help.wes.org/?Site=Canada

Regards
Thnks a lot tanaka..!!!

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hello guys,

I've been off the forum for past few months. Busy settling down.
It went smoothly. Thanks to helpful advices by all of you on this forum.

Could you also advise me with a query for my brother. Who is yet to complete one year full time work experience in his job.
But he has got the required hours (1560) already worked in his 9 months (Oct - Jun) of job. In India we usually work for 9 hours a day.

Is he eligible to apply for Express Entry based on 1 year equivalent hours worked, or he still needs to complete 1 year?

Regards,
Aditya