+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
annual salary is the latest one always.

usually salary letter do not include incentives. pay slips will include it, but from my experiece salary letters do not mention incentives as its a variable component - but i guess it would depend on your company.
thanks a lot.

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
1) As advised, the latest salary is what you mention.
2) Benefits don't need to be quantified. You can just state them eg lunch, airtime, transport and medical aid.

regards
Thanks bro. So by salary u mean only the basic pay? Because my total salary includes Salary and other components like Housing, Transport, Medical.

Regards

mrzbd

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks bro. So by salary u mean only the basic pay? Because my total salary includes Salary and other components like Housing, Transport, Medical.

Regards

mrzbd
what is your original question again?

just provide a standard letter with the Job description details, and it should mention salary is xyz dollars (or whatever currency)

they dont ask you to give a breakdown - if thats what you want to know

Reactions: mrzbd

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi guys.. from options/links given below.. which option/link should i use to create account on WES?

For use in Canada
(Canadian Equivalency)

ECA Application for IRCC

(For immigration purposes)

Standard Online Application

(For education, licensing, or
employment purposes)

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
..moreover when I tried to create account through WES... it shows I have already registered with same information with WES but in reality I never created any account with WES. What should I do? how can I create my account?

thanks in advance

faraz2512

Dec 16, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
1311 & 1215
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
Hello All,

For POF, is it necessary to have the required funds for 6months OR I can have that for a month ??

I have the required amount of funds for a month now.

Last edited:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi guys.. from options/links given below.. which option/link should i use to create account on WES?

For use in Canada
(Canadian Equivalency)

ECA Application for IRCC

(For immigration purposes)

Standard Online Application

(For education, licensing, or
employment purposes)

Select the 1st option. For Immigration purposes.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
..moreover when I tried to create account through WES... it shows I have already registered with same information with WES but in reality I never created any account with WES. What should I do? how can I create my account?

thanks in advance
Try using a different email address. If this doesn't work contact their customer care.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello All,

For POF, is it necessary to have the required funds for 6months OR I can have that for a month ??

I have the required amount of funds for a month now.
Hi,

You don't necessarily need to keep the funds for 6 months. However, if you dont there will be a significant difference between your current and 6 months average balances. Therefore, you will need to explain the source of your funds and give evidence (eg gift deed, agreement of sale etc).

All the best

faraz2512

Dec 16, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
1311 & 1215
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
Hi,

You don't necessarily need to keep the funds for 6 months. However, if you dont there will be a significant difference between your current and 6 months average balances. Therefore, you will need to explain the source of your funds and give evidence (eg gift deed, agreement of sale etc).

All the best
Perfect. Thanks (Y)

Raymathews

May 17, 2017
I have worked in canada for a peroiod of 7 months (Company deputation from india).Do i need to declare it while applying for PR. do in need to get PCC from canada

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
I'm from Pakistan, working in UAE on employment visa. The UAE employment visa is stamped on my expired passport which expired a few months ago. Do I need to add the expired passport under the section 'ID Documents'? I did not add it when making my express entry profile. Just added my current passport.

CIC will not ask for my UAE resident visa details as it is the proof of me being a legal resident in a foreign country of UAE?

Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even my spouse and children are not travelling with me, should i produce Medical and Police clearance certificates?
It doesn't matter if they're not accompanying, as long as they're dependents you must obtain their medicals and PCC.

If your children are under 18 then you do not have to obtain the PCC.

king_penguin

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Hello, I got an email from CIC that I need to send my current address to them. My current status is 'Your Action Is Required'.

Can I just upload my info through IRCC?

Thank you!