+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Is it necessary to wait for the IELTS markssheet to create EE and waiting for ITA or we can apply as soon as we get the results online?
You have to wait for your certificate, because you will be asked to provide some details that are on it.

Regards

Reactions: Raymathews

arsi_315

Jun 13, 2017
Guys please help me. I dont know how people are easily getting 400+ score here?
I mean look I have bachelors and masters degree from UK top university. I have 5 years of work experience in engineering. I have cleared IELTS HOWEVER not with CLB 9 but with CLB 8 and my wife also having same CLB 8. i am 28 years old. I have almost done everything except close sibling in canada. how come i am still getting 380 points? maybe i am missing something? If i get CLB 9 in IELTS then my score boosts up to 445. So basically its all depends on English language. And trust me my English is not that bad but its really hard to get 8 band in listening. No matter how much I try. Please guide me how do you guys are getting 400 plus points? I really want to apply as soon as possible. I have 7 bands in all categories. But 8 is out of reach.
I think i maybe calculating something wrong in points system. please guide. any information you need from me i can provide here.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Guys please help me. I dont know how people are easily getting 400+ score here?
I mean look I have bachelors and masters degree from UK top university. I have 5 years of work experience in engineering. I have cleared IELTS HOWEVER not with CLB 9 but with CLB 8 and my wife also having same CLB 8. i am 28 years old. I have almost done everything except close sibling in canada. how come i am still getting 380 points? maybe i am missing something? If i get CLB 9 in IELTS then my score boosts up to 445. So basically its all depends on English language. And trust me my English is not that bad but its really hard to get 8 band in listening. No matter how much I try. Please guide me how do you guys are getting 400 plus points? I really want to apply as soon as possible. I have 7 bands in all categories. But 8 is out of reach.
I think i maybe calculating something wrong in points system. please guide. any information you need from me i can provide here.
Hi,

Your calculations are correct, it really boils down to the IELTS my friend. As you have indicated by just improving your listening score by 1 band your score will increase by 65 points. That's huge.

I would consider re-writing the test. Give my self 2 months to prepare and work as hard as possible. You can get the desired scores, I did it on my 3rd attempt, so its possible.

Visit ieltsliz.com and engvid.com

Regards

Reactions: arsi_315

arsi_315

Jun 13, 2017
Hi,

Your calculations are correct, it really boils down to the IELTS my friend. As you have indicated by just improving your listening score by 1 band your score will increase by 65 points. That's huge.

I would consider re-writing the test. Give my self 2 months to prepare and work as hard as possible. You can get the desired scores, I did it on my 3rd attempt, so its possible.

Visit ieltsliz.com and engvid.com

Regards
IELTS - L-8 R-7 W-7.5 S-9

Really brother? How in the world were you able to get that kind of score? What nationality are you? 2 months practice? how Often? What source or material you used? I will give another try. Please let me know it will really help me a lot.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
IELTS - L-8 R-7 W-7.5 S-9

Really brother? How in the world were you able to get that kind of score? What nationality are you? 2 months practice? how Often? What source or material you used? I will give another try. Please let me know it will really help me a lot.
lol,
Its all about understanding the test and practicing as much as possible (like its do or die):mad:.
I never counted how many hour i did per day, I just used every opportunity I got. Maybe 2-3 hrs.
There is lots of material out there but I highly recommend ieltsliz.com and engvid.com. Two of the best sites out there.
If you give me your email add I will send you a good book.

All the best

arsi_315

Jun 13, 2017
lol,
Its all about understanding the test and practicing as much as possible (like its do or die):mad:.
I never counted how many hour i did per day, I just used every opportunity I got. Maybe 2-3 hrs.
There is lots of material out there but I highly recommend ieltsliz.com and engvid.com. Two of the best sites out there.
If you give me your email add I will send you a good book.

All the best
Wow Really impressed :p "I am driven by the audacity of hope." well this says all ;)

My email ID is arsi_315[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk

So basically I will have to just practive like crazy. i was thinking that i should give CELPIP but heard that its much harder compared to IELTS. SO i will give another try I am already at 7 band in all so maybe with practice i might be able to achieve it.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Wow Really impressed :p "I am driven by the audacity of hope." well this says all ;)

So basically I will have to just practive like crazy. i was thinking that i should give CELPIP but heard that its much harder compared to IELTS. SO i will give another try I am already at 7 band in all so maybe with practice i might be able to achieve it.
You definitely will. Check your mail.

Last edited:

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Yes, yes and yes to answer your 3 questions.

I would normally recommend only masters be evaluated, but some masters degree they sometimes only evaluate as bachelors, or something lower. If you evaluate bachelors also they can give "2 or more degrees" which fetches higher points.

spouse education evaluation is not mandatory, however i would strongly recommend you get it evaluated since it gives you extra points
and yes - her WES evaluation thingy will be separate also
thnks stunner for your valuable reply...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

CELPIP is only if you are in canada, cant write this exam outside canada

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi..want to know...when asked university about credentials evaluations through WES, they asked me whether the 'SEALED ENVELOPE 'from WES should be received at University itself or I can ask them to send it to my home address..what option will be best?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi..want to know...when asked university about credentials evaluations through WES, they asked me whether the 'SEALED ENVELOPE 'from WES should be received at University itself or I can ask them to send it to my home address..what option will be best?
well either is fine.

i would suggest home address becoz that way you can actually check if the envelope is sealed or not... but obviously you have to send that envelope as it is to WES, otherwise they will reject the documents.

SreejithVM

Jan 27, 2017
Hi SreejithVM,

I think we are on the same boat. You can read my sentiments on this thread (page 786-787). My application was in the pool for 6 months but got an email from CIC that my FSW entry is no longer eligible but I am definitely sure that I am qualified. The attachment did not specify the reason and it only says to following:

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on the
information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these
programs at the moment.
Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:
• not having a valid language test,
• language test results that are more than two years old,
• a language test score that is too low,
• not having enough relevant work experience,
• not having the required education level,
• not having enough funds.

Hi,

We are on the same boat for sure, even I have the same reasons mentioned in the rejection message. Really clueless now what to do next, all these months it was mentioned I am eligible for PR and one fine day it is rejected.

What are your plans now?