+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
I did increase the dpi. So increasing the contrast is not a good idea is it?
The whole point is, the Case Officer should be able to review your documents without much stress.

As they say, first impression matters.

Imagine you providing not legible documents, it could effect your application decision. Just make life simpler for them, which will only benefit you.

Do what you have to do for that. (increasing contrast, increasing dpi, .. the works) :)

Good luck !!

Reactions: Shivanker

financeguy

Jun 14, 2015
Can someone please clarify:
I have more than 10 years of experience out of which I have mentioned only my experience of 4 years in Work history (which is with my current employer). There is no other section, as of now, where I can mention the remaining experience which I will not claim for points. so what should I do ? will it be considered as a misrepresentation?

Poojas

Jun 8, 2017
Hey guys, I need to ask a question, I have received my AOR on 27.04.2017 and I have already paid my RPRF fee in every thread I keep reading that their medical test is done and RPRF fee is being paid, while all my procedures have been filed and uploaded on the CIC website post which I received the AOR, does this mean that my verification is complete and if not do they let us know what stage is the verification at as there is no time stamping in this process. also how much time do you reckon It will take for them to issue a PR and request for my passport for stamping.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Can someone please clarify:
I have more than 10 years of experience out of which I have mentioned only my experience of 4 years in Work history (which is with my current employer). There is no other section, as of now, where I can mention the remaining experience which I will not claim for points. so what should I do ? will it be considered as a misrepresentation?
Use the Personal History for the works which you are not claiming points for.

Enter the balance 6 year work experience in the Personal History.

Good luck !!

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hey guys, I need to ask a question, I have received my AOR on 27.04.2017 and I have already paid my RPRF fee in every thread I keep reading that their medical test is done and RPRF fee is being paid, while all my procedures have been filed and uploaded on the CIC website post which I received the AOR, does this mean that my verification is complete and if not do they let us know what stage is the verification at as there is no time stamping in this process. also how much time do you reckon It will take for them to issue a PR and request for my passport for stamping.
After AOR .. the first step in our applications are for Medicals (passed or not). This is presently taking 60-65 days from the AOR date (For FSW Outland applicants).

If you are CEC Applicant .. medicals take about 30 days from AOR date, as per current trend.

Lot depends up on your stream. And of course, where you currently stay, documents which you uploaded, etc.

But i think we have to give CIC the six month wait before we get the PR.

P.S.: you could probably start asking the status from 4 months of your AOR.

Good luck !!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Friends.
I received ITA and now in the process of filling up the Online Application form. I need your advise regarding Medical.

My family (spouse + kid) not accompanying this time. Do I have to do our medical (myself+spouse+kid) upfront form the panel physicians before submitting our applications ? OR I have to wait from CIC for further instructions?

Please advice.

Thanks!
All medicals must be done upfront.

Regards

rishikesh

Apr 23, 2017
Hi ! I am N. RISHIKESH from Chennai.

I completed my education 10th + 2 + Diploma (3yrs diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering)).
I directly joined in 2nd year Diploma as I completed 10+2(High school).
Also I wrote examination for 1st year subjects (2 subjects) when I was in 2nd year as per the government rules.

I have mentioned my doubts as below.

1. What is the equivalent CANADIAN qualification referring to my Indian qualification for calculating CRS.
2. What is the minimum score to choose our own Province
3. What is the minimum score to get through Nomination Province

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi everyone! new here...I want to apply for EE and have almost everything done - the language tests, the NOC, everything. However, I am currently getting my degree evaluated. It's taking a bit of time, and I was wondering if I could go ahead and create my profile without the evaluation, then add it in 1 month or so when it will be done....

thanks in advance!
Hi,

Unfortunately you can not create an EE Profile without ECA reference number. So you will have to wait.

Regards

Avijeet3

Feb 17, 2015
Hi All,

I have just registered my EE profile. My CRS score is 430 and I am waiting for ITA.

I have few doubts, I hope that esteemed and experienced members here can help

1 :- There are 2 upcoming events that would reduce my CRS score. Firstly, my Wife's IELTS validity will expire by July end. Secondly, My birthday :(, in about 5 months.
So my question is at what point (ITA, AOR,...), it does not matter if my CRS score is getting reduced ?
Or in other words after what step my CRS score will be freezed by IRCC.

2 :- All the ID proof's (Passport, VoterID, AAdhar) of my spouse displays her address before marriage . We do have marriage certificate that shows her address and mine. Do I need to get the address changed in all proof and make them same as mine ?

3 :- NOC related, I am computer engineer for 11 years and since last 4 years I have taken up mgmt role as well. My designation reads Manager....
Should I pick NOC for computer engineer or 0213 --> computer systems manager ?

4 :- For POF, I have all amount in form of cash and FD in a bank. Would a account statement of last 6 months be suffice?

Your kind guidance and suggestion would be most helpful.

Regards, :)

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Hi,

1)

Att: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Dear Immigration Officer

2) It can just be:

To whom it may concern,

Dear Sir/Madam

All the best
@TanakaM, Little wonder why 'your likes' is sailing high. Thanks Mate.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
For change of name of my spouse post marriage, I had attached the marriage registration certificate and copy of old and new passport. Would this be sufficient or should I submit a copy of the affidavit now (as I am anyways raising a CSE for some other thing).

avminto

Jun 8, 2017
The document checklist shows following 2 tabs to submit my employment reference letter against my 2 employments:

1. Employment records (required)
2. Employment records 2 (required)

How to know the sequence of submission of records. Is the older employment record to be uploaded in 1st tab and current employment records be uploaded in 2nd tab or vice versa
Or this does not make any difference?
Thanks in advance for your help