+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

shettyd

Jun 13, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have couple of questions.
1. In My Passport the
Given Name: Darmesh
Last Name: Shetty
Where as in my 10th , engineering marks card, my name is mentioned as Darmesh S Shetty (S is my dad's name)
FYI, I am applying as a secondary applicant with my wife being a primary applicant.
Will it be a problem in the further PR process
Do u giys suggest to go for passport given name change from 'Darmesh' to 'Darmesh Sudhakar'
2. And one last query
is it required for me to go for ECA even if I am applying as a secondary dependant applicant

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Hello,
can anyone please guide me...
A friend of mine is in the process of assessing diplomas at WES. But we are finding the procedure confusing.
Regarding the documents required by WES, does she have to send original diploma verified by apostille stamp? It seems odd to send the original diploma...

Thanks in advance!
No, you don't need to send the original.
You need to send a certified translation of your diploma + transcripts.
And you also need to get your transcripts from the institution in a sealed envelope and send it to WES.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

I have couple of questions.
1. In My Passport the
Given Name: Darmesh
Last Name: Shetty
Where as in my 10th , engineering marks card, my name is mentioned as Darmesh S Shetty (S is my dad's name)
FYI, I am applying as a secondary applicant with my wife being a primary applicant.
Will it be a problem in the further PR process
Do u giys suggest to go for passport given name change from 'Darmesh' to 'Darmesh Sudhakar'
2. And one last query
is it required for me to go for ECA even if I am applying as a secondary dependant applicant
Hi,

1) Enter your name as it appears on your passport and then submit a notarized One and the same person affidavit. Here is a sample:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/page-155#post-5435174

2) No, it is not mandatory, but your wife can not claim points for your education unless you have an ECA.

Best of luck

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hi Experienced poster,

I have an urgent question, in my profile in the supporting documents section the Letter of Explanation upload form has disappeared. It was there last night but does not show today. Can anyone tell me what might have happened - it also happened to me before when it disappeared and appeared again later. This is quite urgent as I need to submit my application by today!!!

Thanks.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Experienced poster,

I have an urgent question, in my profile in the supporting documents section the Letter of Explanation upload form has disappeared. It was there last night but does not show today. Can anyone tell me what might have happened - it also happened to me before when it disappeared and appeared again later. This is quite urgent as I need to submit my application by today!!!

Thanks.
Hi,

Its just a technical fault. log out and try log back in. It should appear again.

All the best

shettyd

Jun 13, 2016

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello,
can anyone please guide me...
A friend of mine is in the process of assessing diplomas at WES. But we are finding the procedure confusing.
Regarding the documents required by WES, does she have to send original diploma verified by apostille stamp? It seems odd to send the original diploma...

Thanks in advance!
No, you don't need to send the original.
You need to send a certified translation of your diploma + transcripts.
And you also need to get your transcripts from the institution in a sealed envelope and send it to WES.
Although this is correct, it is not the case in all situations.
In my case all WES wanted from me was a copy of my certificates. The transcripts were sent directly to WES by the University as per instructions.
Therefore, you must follow the specific instruction WES has given you. If you dont understand them share them as they are so that we can help.

Regards

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hi,

I had the same situation.

1) Ask your employer to only mention your Business Analyst role in the letter.
2) Yes, delete it from work history and then mention it in personal history.

Just make sure removing this experience doesnt put you below the minimum 67 points for eligibility.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Best of luck
Hi Tanaka

Thanks a lot for your reply bro.

Need your help in filling out some other sections too. Would u please give your suggestion on the following as well?

1. In 2014, I applied for permanent residence in Canada. But due to the 1000 quota had already been reached before my application was received, they returned my application. They sent me a letter explaining why i was considered not eligible for processing under FSWP. Now in "Immigration History and Citizenship" section they want information like Permanent Residence (PR) file number and UCI number. I have checked the who application package meticulously and didn't find anything called PR file Number. Although in "Generic Application Form For Canada" they put a UCI number in pencil. Could u tell me where can i get PR file number? and should I use this UCI number written in pencil in my express entry profile?

2. In the family section, it has been stated "Please tell us Mr.X's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application". For my son, who is 3 years old, who should i include? his mother only? because i already mentioned in "Names" section that he is my biological child. So no need to add my relationship with him here,right? and in my case i don't need to add relationship with my wife and son since they are already identified in the application. Same goes for my Wife too if I understand it right. Could u plz give ur opinion regarding this?

Thank you again

mrzbd

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
So I finally got the LOE form to appear and uploaded it successfully. However, I got a payment declined message while paying fees, and a small return button on that screen. Now that button took me back to the page from where you can view applications and messages. In the details section of my PR application it says 'processing payment' - I am not sure which one to believe, the decline message or payment processing.

I hope that the decline message was wrong and my payment has gone through.... I will check my bank account in a bit.
Can you someone share their experience with fee payment for PR application through CIC web site.

Thanks.

prasant_cfc

Nov 8, 2016
Hello experienced guys,

I am looking to apply for Canada PR process. I have been working with the following roles. Can anyone here know the NOC codes with which I could apply. Not sure while checking. I am working on IT firm as Project Accountant

Your help will be really appreciated. Thank you so very much !! :)
• Ensuring established project financial controls are consistently and appropriately implemented for a portfolio of project work through the sufficiently detailed implementation of financial reporting
• Providing timely and quality project monitoring and cost control information for all projects
• Evaluating reporting of deviation from specific project budgets and timelines and intervenes/escalates as necessary
• Reviewing and evaluating project progress to ensure that financial controls are being correctly utilized and reported.
• Assessing and verifying financial reporting to ensure compliance; and that project managers/leaders are applying expected discipline to project financial management by generating monthly status reporting to the Manager, Project Office
• Inspecting portfolio of projects on a continuous basis to ensure that adherence to project management processes and standards are being followed and provide regular updates to the Manager, Project Office
• Engaging with internal and external project stakeholders including division managers, project managers, and delivery managers to ensure conformance with the appropriate project management practices
• Recommending improvements to workflow and processes of the Project Office and Project Management processes

Regards

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi,

Need some assistance on work experience letters wrt the supporting letters from employers:
1. For organisations I have worked the policy is to only confirm employment dates and maybe job title on reference letters. How do I prove primary noc code is equal to my experience to claim the points?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

Need some assistance on work experience letters wrt the supporting letters from employers:
1. For organisations I have worked the policy is to only confirm employment dates and maybe job title on reference letters. How do I prove primary noc code is equal to my experience to claim the points?
Hi,
Ask a superior to write it for you and get it notarised. Submit this together with payslips and the letter from your company.

Regards

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi, thanks.
Apologies, silly question -
When you say "superior write it for you" - do you mean get a personal reference letter / e-mail from them at your previous employer and notarise as true copy of the original? And then attach employment contract and payslips?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Tanaka

Thanks a lot for your reply bro.

Need your help in filling out some other sections too. Would u please give your suggestion on the following as well?

1. In 2014, I applied for permanent residence in Canada. But due to the 1000 quota had already been reached before my application was received, they returned my application. They sent me a letter explaining why i was considered not eligible for processing under FSWP. Now in "Immigration History and Citizenship" section they want information like Permanent Residence (PR) file number and UCI number. I have checked the who application package meticulously and didn't find anything called PR file Number. Although in "Generic Application Form For Canada" they put a UCI number in pencil. Could u tell me where can i get PR file number? and should I use this UCI number written in pencil in my express entry profile?

2. In the family section, it has been stated "Please tell us Mr.X's immediate family members that have not been identified in the application". For my son, who is 3 years old, who should i include? his mother only? because i already mentioned in "Names" section that he is my biological child. So no need to add my relationship with him here,right? and in my case i don't need to add relationship with my wife and son since they are already identified in the application. Same goes for my Wife too if I understand it right. Could u plz give ur opinion regarding this?

Thank you again

mrzbd
Hi,
1) I have no idea.
2) correct, if your wife is not his biological mother you must mention his biological mother.
- You must add parents and siblings for you and your wife.

Regards

Reactions: mrzbd