+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, thanks.
Apologies, silly question -
When you say "superior write it for you" - do you mean get a personal reference letter / e-mail from them at your previous employer and notarise as true copy of the original? And then attach employment contract and payslips?
I mean a proper letter which mentions all the required details. The rest is correct.

Regards

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Dear All,

Please help me.

I need to attest my wife's educational documents :-

Master is her last degree.

Is there any agency like WES or other who needs only last degree rather than all educational documents to be verified.

Please advice.

Regards,
Dany

Sagarshah1203

Feb 27, 2016
I have received ITA. I had added my spouse in the application. I have shown her work experience during the application. Now she is unable to get the experience letter for her latest job as she is on paternity and her contract will be renewed only after her joining which is not possible within the 90 days given to submit ITA documents. Can I remove her experience as it does have any points? Please guide. 60 days are already elapsed and that the only documents that I do not have

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I have received ITA. I had added my spouse in the application. I have shown her work experience during the application. Now she is unable to get the experience letter for her latest job as she is on paternity and her contract will be renewed only after her joining which is not possible within the 90 days given to submit ITA documents. Can I remove her experience as it does have any points? Please guide. 60 days are already elapsed and that the only documents that I do not have
Hi,

Her experience will not give any points unless it is Canadian experience. So move it all to personal history where no evidence is required.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear All,

Please help me.

Is there any agency like WES or other who needs only last degree rather than all educational documents to be verified.

Please advice.

Regards,
Dany
Hi,

If you use WES they will only ask for her Masters documents. You do not need to get her other qualifications assessed.

regards

raman86

Nov 20, 2016
hello guys can someone help me.
i have recently received my australian national pcc .it is standard disclosure and it states "all recorded unspent offences released"
and "no disclosable court outcomes"

please can someone let me know the exact meaning of all recorded unspent offences released
did anyone get it in the same manner .?is it ok or any discrepancies there
it would be acceptable by cic? is it good to send to cic?

pls reply its urgent .

Annaduzzaman

May 31, 2017
Thank you for your valuable post I have one querry- Do I need to send any hard copy documents to CIC for my PR application or just upload is enough?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you for your valuable post I have one querry- Do I need to send any hard copy documents to CIC for my PR application or just upload is enough?
Hi,

Everything is done online so no hard copies will be required.
You will however be require to send your passport a photograph at the end of the process.

Regards

Reactions: teh_reh

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Dear All,

Please help me.

Please advice.

Regards,
Dany
WES can assess only her Master's degree. They don't necessarily require all her educational documents to do that. All that is required is her transcript sent in by the school.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys can someone help me.
i have recently received my australian national pcc .it is standard disclosure and it states "all recorded unspent offences released"
and "no disclosable court outcomes"

please can someone let me know the exact meaning of all recorded unspent offences released
did anyone get it in the same manner .?is it ok or any discrepancies there
it would be acceptable by cic? is it good to send to cic?

pls reply its urgent .
Not sure about the unspent offences, maybe you can ask them itself what it means.

BTW for Aus PCC they need traffic violation information also - apparently that is mandatory... if you dont have that listed, i would suggest you re-apply for PCC and ask them to update with traffic violation history (Like DUI or major offenses like that, not parking tickets :) )

alphamale

Oct 22, 2015
The last draw was on the 4th of May. You may want to find out if you received a letter of interest from Ontario or if it's truly an ITA.
Whatever the situation is, you need access to your account. You can't create another one when you already have an active profile.
Thank you so much

alphamale

Oct 22, 2015
Hi and welcome,

For information you need after getting an ITA I recommend you read this post and thread by Stanlee:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/
It's very informative and will get you going. Then if you have specific question we are all ready to help as we have gone or are going through the same process.

"The firm has refused to give me any information on my previous profile, they just ask me to open an account and continue my processing."

You will need access to your profile for you to proceed. It is impossible to just create a new one as the stages are linked.

Regards
Thank you so much

alphamale

Oct 22, 2015
The last draw was on the 4th of May. You may want to find out if you received a letter of interest from Ontario or if it's truly an ITA.
Whatever the situation is, you need access to your account. You can't create another one when you already have an active profile.
Thank you for this information. I have requested the firm send evidence of my ITA which they did. They also told me i only need imput my details in my newly open CIC account and i can link my 2 profiles. I already created an account in CIC using a "GC-Key" - whatever-that means. My question is, i did not see anywhere on the platform that ask me to link my account with my profile which i believe will solve my problem and help me kick start my application process. Or am i on the wrong page?
The firm claim they cannot release any more information than that because they have other people profile on the platform they are using since they used their authorized representative portal for my application along with other candidates.
So my 2 main questions are
1. am i on the right CIC page where i should be able to link my CIC account with my previously existing profile? If not how do I get to a platform where i can enter my details/biodata and my profile can be pulled up?
2. How do ine commence the process of PR application.
Sorry if my questions sound dumb but i am very "green" here

Thanks

alphamale

Oct 22, 2015
Hi and welcome,

For information you need after getting an ITA I recommend you read this post and thread by Stanlee:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/
It's very informative and will get you going. Then if you have specific question we are all ready to help as we have gone or are going through the same process.

"The firm has refused to give me any information on my previous profile, they just ask me to open an account and continue my processing."

You will need access to your profile for you to proceed. It is impossible to just create a new one as the stages are linked.

Regards
Thank you for this information. Very helpful. I still have major challenges though. I have requested the firm send evidence of my ITA which they did. They also told me i only need imput my details in my newly open CIC account and i can link my 2 profiles. I already created an account in CIC using a "GC-Key" - whatever-that means. My question is, i did not see anywhere on the platform that ask me to link my account with my pre-existing profile which i believe will solve my problem and help me kick start my application process. Or am i on the wrong page?
The firm claim they cannot release any more information than that because they have other people profile on the platform they are using since they used their authorized representative portal for my application along with other candidates.
So my 2 main questions are
1. am i on the right CIC page where i should be able to link my CIC account with my previously existing profile? If not how do I get to a platform where i can enter my details/biodata and my profile can be pulled up?
2. How do ine commence the process of PR application.
Sorry if my questions sound dumb but i am very "green" here

Thanks