+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sahildrabu

May 16, 2017
Srinagar
IELTS Request
08-04-2017
Hi,

You can submit the following:

1) Documents to confirm that she is the owner of the gold.
2) Documents confirming the sale(transaction).
3) Bank letter as per CIC requirements.
4) A notarized affidavit confirming her full consent to the use of the funds for immigration purposes.

Also explain this in your LOE.

Best of luck.
How can I prove she is the owner of that gold...she got that gold in our marriage as a gift from relatives.

sudeep11787

Apr 14, 2017
Hi, I have a query. Me and my wife, We have a Delhi Police PCC instead of a PCC from PSK as we have lived in Delhi through out our lives. I hope its valid? In how many days is a PCC issued from PSK? Should we get it just in case?

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
Hi Guys,

Presently i am Self Employed as SEO Consultant, since 4 years., so what should i include in Profile,, will this required any proof while applying online, will this give advantage for searching job in same field ?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi guys,
Currently uploading post ITA documents. The system has generated a list documents, however I don't know where to include my IELTS report. Will it go to Education field ?
Please help.
Thank you!

asna

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo N.Y. (Will Apply...........)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 (Not Submited)
Doc's Request.
Done (None)
Nomination.....
Done (None)
AOR Received.
Done (None)
IELTS Request
Done (None)
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa and Los Angeles (None)
Med's Request
Done (None)
Med's Done....
Done (None)
Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
Hi,
Yes you can, if you are singe that is. If you are married you have to inform CIC. If you don't it will be misrepresentation. You can choose to have them as non-accompanying family members.

Regards
Thanks for your valuable information. so, after approval and settle in Canada, I am eligible to apply my family or How I can apply for my family?
Hope for best solution. Thanks again.

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
You can also correct this and just mention that you entered it in error in you EE profile.
Only decline an ITA if there is misrepresentation not typing errors.

All the best
Thanks a lot Tanaka.. I am very relieved now. Will continue with the application

prasant_cfc

Nov 8, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am looking to apply for Canada PR process. I have been working with the following roles. Can anyone here know the NOC codes with which I could apply. Not sure while checking. I am working on IT firm as Project Accountant

Your help will be really appreciated. Thank you so very much !! :)
• Ensuring established project financial controls are consistently and appropriately implemented for a portfolio of project work through the sufficiently detailed implementation of financial reporting
• Providing timely and quality project monitoring and cost control information for all projects
• Evaluating reporting of deviation from specific project budgets and timelines and intervenes/escalates as necessary
• Reviewing and evaluating project progress to ensure that financial controls are being correctly utilized and reported.
• Assessing and verifying financial reporting to ensure compliance; and that project managers/leaders are applying expected discipline to project financial management by generating monthly status reporting to the Manager, Project Office
• Inspecting portfolio of projects on a continuous basis to ensure that adherence to project management processes and standards are being followed and provide regular updates to the Manager, Project Office
• Engaging with internal and external project stakeholders including division managers, project managers, and delivery managers to ensure conformance with the appropriate project management practices
• Recommending improvements to workflow and processes of the Project Office and Project Management processes

Regards

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hello,
There was a seasonal job, more like a part time job that I did in the past. I got an employment letter and an ID card, but I didn't work at all as dates given me kept clashing with my classes, and my appointment was terminated. Is it necessary to include this job in the personal history section pls?

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Hi - I have a quick question.
Do primary applicant should be working/in job?

My spouse is Primary Applicant and having 5 years and 11 months of experience. But she is not working presently. Please advise.

Is there anyone received ITA as primary applicant without being in job?

Many Thanks

dthwlkr

May 29, 2017
Hi,

I've recently started on the process and have completed the IELTS test and also received the scorecard. I'm now trying to figure out my way through the ECA process. While on the cic website i did find and go through the list of ECA bodies and visited their websites and the list of documents, its still not crystal clear as to exactly what they need from the institutes, especially, when they mention they need academic record/transcript/statement of marks!! dont academic record and statement of marks mean the same thing? also, by transcript, do they mean a year-wise list of subjects and topics covered?

some help would be really really great as I've been stuck and have been looking around for this info for sometime and have already lost a couple of weeks!

thanks in advance

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Hi - I have a quick question.
Do primary applicant should be working/in job?

My spouse is Primary Applicant and having 5 years and 11 months of experience. But she is not working presently. Please advise.

Is there anyone received ITA as primary applicant without being in job?

Many Thanks

Can someone advise me on this?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone advise me on this?
absolutely. it doesnt matter if you are working currently or not. as long as you have 3+ years of relevant experience in the last 10 years, you are absolutely fine

i can say that becoz i was jobless when i started the process :) Nothing like losing your job to help focus on other more important things ha ha

good luck