+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

snoopy_15

Jul 12, 2016
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to apply for PR in next few days and have one question for my wife. Right now we are both in Canada with work permits.

I have all documents ready, I certificated my diploma, I know my NOC, have English test results ready... But my wife didn't certified her diploma and she has master degree in our country but that doesn't mean Canada accepts her master's degree and there is option to choose bachelor or master degree for her.

Should we first certificate her diploma and then apply, or we can go with her master degree from our country?
How much is this important since I'm primary applicant?

Thanks!

Jack2406

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hello Seniors,
I am new to this thread, I have question related to CELPIP score. I am planning to apply for EE under CEC with NOC A. So question is do I need score CLB 7 in each section? also my wife have to score CLB 7? Or my wife score less CLB7 would be fine since i am primary applicant?

Prompt response highly appreciated.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to apply for PR in next few days and have one question for my wife. Right now we are both in Canada with work permits.

I have all documents ready, I certificated my diploma, I know my NOC, have English test results ready... But my wife didn't certified her diploma and she has master degree in our country but that doesn't mean Canada accepts her master's degree and there is option to choose bachelor or master degree for her.

Should we first certificate her diploma and then apply, or we can go with her master degree from our country?
How much is this important since I'm primary applicant?

Thanks!
When you say apply for PR do you mean create an Express Entry Profile or submit the actual PR application (post-ITA)? The answer to your question depends on the stage you are in.

Regards

faraz2512

Dec 16, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
1311 & 1215
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
Hello Seniors,
I am new to this thread, I have question related to CELPIP score. I am planning to apply for EE under CEC with NOC A. So question is do I need score CLB 7 in each section? also my wife have to score CLB 7? Or my wife score less CLB7 would be fine since i am primary applicant?

You can put in your expected scores on the below link and check what will your CRS end up like.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Seniors,

Hi and welcome,

Yes, CLB7 in each module. There is no minimum for your wife as she only adds to your score. In fact, it is not even mandatory for her to take the test, you can apply with out her scores.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp

All the best

Reactions: Jack2406

billcanada

May 2, 2017
i have one question kindly advised.
i left UK for more than 4 years and reside in Saudi Arabia now approx 4 years.
which country i required for PCC.
TanakaM your valuable comments always appreciated.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

Thanks for attending and resolving my query. Was travelling in a public transport so the type error.
Hi,

I ran into this post and thread that might be of interest to you:

"The passport must have at least 6 months validity when it is submitted for visa.
The validity of the visa will be ONE year from the date of medical or expiry date of the passport which ever comes early."

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passport-validity.90267/#post-1161051

So make sure that your passport has at least 6 months left on it when you submit it for visa stamping.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
i have one question kindly advised.
i left UK for more than 4 years and reside in Saudi Arabia now approx 4 years.
which country i required for PCC.
TanakaM your valuable comments always appreciated.
Both countries as advised above.
"Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Regards

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Hi,

Thanks, the question is if I get the request to submit my application by say June or July, the place I'm working has a three months notice to serve if I decide to leave them, also winding up thInfs in my home country will take around a month so it will be like October. When I will be fully ready to move to Canada. And my passport will be expiring on march 2018...so I will only have three months that my passport will be valid for ( that too if everything goes as I'm thinking) so when I plan to travel should I get my passport renewed as it will get expire in 2-3 months...so if I get the visa stamp done on my old passport and then get it renewed then also do I. Red to tell IRCC about my cub age in passport.
Hi,

In my understanding, one is not allowed to travel on a passport, which has less than 6 months of validity. Happened with my friend and he has to return from Airport. Do check and plan accordingly.

Since your passport is expiring in March 2018, therefore you are eligible to renew it now.. why not renew it now and avoid any hassles.

Regards,
Gurdeep Singh Kharbanda

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

I ran into this post and thread that might be of interest to you:

"The passport must have at least 6 months validity when it is submitted for visa.
The validity of the visa will be ONE year from the date of medical or expiry date of the passport which ever comes early."

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passport-validity.90267/#post-1161051

So make sure that your passport has at least 6 months left on it when you submit it for visa stamping.

Regards
Hi,

Thanks for your update, I think when I will receive the request for submission for passport for stamping then it should have more than 6 months validity, but I might take some time to actually land in Canada, so you mean my visa would only valid till my passport validity. Also if I get my passport renewed after stamping and then inform IRCC would that be ok. Also I'm the secondary applicant if that gives some levay.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
The
Hi,

In my understanding, one is not allowed to travel on a passport, which has less than 6 months of validity. Happened with my friend and he has to return from Airport. Do check and plan accordingly.

Since your passport is expiring in March 2018, therefore you are eligible to renew it now.. why not renew it now and avoid any hassles.

Regards,
Gurdeep Singh Kharbanda
Hi,

The problem if I go for renewal of my passport then I would require fresh PCC. That would have taken time. So I have submitted my old passport and thought when I will receive the passport then would inform IRCC.

frosted

Dec 27, 2016
Hello I have a PCC related question.

I am from India, but live in another country
Do I have to get the PCC only after I leave India? This is little confusing.
I already got a PCC from my local police station, last time I visited INdia in January.

1. However someone told me, if I live abroad; its mandatory to get the PCC from consulate...is it so ??

2. I wanted to visit the local consulate this week, however another question came. I am planning to visit India next month. SO someone said, I should get the PCC only after I come back from India. which means if I get the PCC this month and again visit India next month, this PCC will get invalid; is it so ??

~TIA