+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

McThal

Jun 20, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3 May 2017
AOR Received.
3 May 2017
Med's Done....
03 March 2017
TanakaM said:
The system takes you to a confirmation and declaration page, then the payment page. That's all. Once you are ready to pay it will take less than 10 mins to complete.

regards
Thank you TanakaM for always answering my queries! We received our ITAs on the same date and I see you've already submitted your application. Have you heard from them since submitting your application? I plan to submit early next week once my temporary credit limit increase has been approved. I am worried on the 6months processing because my birthday is in November and my application would still be under process. Would you know if this would still have an effect on my score and application? My score dropped last year after I celebrated my birthday.

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

I have worked in one particular NOC for more than 1 year. I started as an Analyst and was promoted to Associate Consultant during the year.
In my EE profile should I creat two different work experiences for the same company ? or just one with the designation I had when I left?

Jain1982

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

Request for Guidance. I am about to fill Express Entry Profile as an Primary Applicant. Education details are as follows:

(a) Masters in 2009 (US) - ECA completed from WES - Masters. Claiming points for Masters. Bachelor of Tech. 2004 -India -NO ECA.
Should I mention Bachelors degree with NO ECA. Should I also mention Secondary School degrees with NO ECA.

(b)Wife - Dependent - PHD (India) -2012 - ECA completed from WES - Claiming Points for PHD. MSC and BSC in 2004 and 2006 respectively. However, NO ECA for Masters and Bachelors degrees. Should I mention Bachelors & Masters degree with NO ECA in EE profile. Should I also mention Secondary School degree with NO ECA.

Please help

TSM33

May 26, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Given with the Application
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
IELTS Request
Given with the Application
File Transfer...
27-02-2015 / Started processing on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015 / Med Received on 26-06-2015
Interview........
Waived off / DM on 22-08-2015 / ECAS changed to 6 lines on 05-09-2015
Passport Req..
17-09-2015. Satnam Waheguru! PP submitted on 22-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP collected on 21-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
Hi! No i didn't select Quebec, I selected Ontario & all provinces both. But i guess i made a mistake to show his experience as a Sales officer 6421 which comes in C category. If this is the mistake can I reapply with noc code in category? If yes, then will it make any issue as I will be making my brother's profile for 3rd time? Amount i mentioned for single applicant $13k. Thanks for your help.

TanakaM said:
Hi,

Make sure you did not select Quebec as you destination, and that the amount of money you will bring to Canada is above the minimum required.

regards

sam_vir

Apr 27, 2017
when it says First Name(s) it is asking for ‘first and middle name’. I forgot to put in my middle name in my whole profile (EE profile before ITA), however, and it's a locked field now; I can't edit pre-ITA (information provided while creating profile ) form now, in POST ITA form i have update my first name as 'First name middle name' using Modify family information, I can see its updated first name correctly in Post ITA form, But it did not updated in Pre-ITA form .
will it create any problem? how do i deal with this situation? Shall I provide affidavit and explain it in LOE

appreciate your help

ICengg

Oct 26, 2014
Hi Seniors,

My wives first cousin, she is living in Canada. Can we get point for relatives in Canada in EE profilr? if yes then what shall we select in the profile drop down menu? I see only Sister option for this.

Thanx

VICKYVINAYAK

Apr 8, 2017
Shivanker said:
Dear Seniors,

I have worked in one particular NOC for more than 1 year. I started as an Analyst and was promoted to Associate Consultant during the year.
In my EE profile should I creat two different work experiences for the same company ? or just one with the designation I had when I left?
You should have one experience with the designation on which you had left. While having a letter from employer, you should mention that you started as Analyst and promoted as Associate consultant with the latest salary and job responsibilities.

You will be good then.

VICKYVINAYAK

Apr 8, 2017
sam_vir said:
when it says First Name(s) it is asking for ‘first and middle name’. I forgot to put in my middle name in my whole profile (EE profile before ITA), however, and it's a locked field now; I can't edit pre-ITA (information provided while creating profile ) form now, in POST ITA form i have update my first name as 'First name middle name' using Modify family information, I can see its updated first name correctly in Post ITA form, But it did not updated in Pre-ITA form .
will it create any problem? how do i deal with this situation? Shall I provide affidavit and explain it in LOE

appreciate your help
DOnt worry. CIC systems are so transparent. If your middle name is mentioned in your passport then you should modify your information in post LTA and mention the miss in LOE.

Trust nothing crazy will happen. After all we all are humans and e make mistakes :)

sureshlike33

Apr 25, 2017
Dear Seniors,
i want to ask that when would i need experience letter from employer...during the registration or after ITA received in EE? plz help me about this query. Thanks in advance.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
I had updated my profile and it is now showing as 'Submitted'. Is this fine and it would be considered for the next draw or any other message should come in the CIC page...

VICKYVINAYAK

Apr 8, 2017
vaibhav007us said:
I had updated my profile and it is now showing as 'Submitted'. Is this fine and it would be considered for the next draw or any other message should come in the CIC page...
If you are able to see your score in your profile then its done!

gkindacool

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sureshlike33 said:
Dear Seniors,
i want to ask that when would i need experience letter from employer...during the registration or after ITA received in EE? plz help me about this query. Thanks in advance.
You may start your efforts to get experience letter from your employer when you are waiting for your ITA. You will have to upload them in the PR application after you have received ITA.

gkindacool

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav007us said:
Hi,
Once you submit your EE profile, it gets locked and no other changes can be made to it. That's another way to confirm you have submitted your EE profile. If you have a required CRS, your profile will receive an ITA. CIC will send you a message in your account if your profile was selected for an ITA. Please be patient after the next round of invitation as it may take up to 3-4 hours for them to send you this notification.

Thanks!

Gaurav Sharma

Apr 29, 2017
I wants to get my education assessed from WES for applying Canada Express Entry.

I am making online application with WES Canada and have completed full application but what i observed during making application that i have only entered my education credential details and not attached any supporting document in this respect because there is no such option.

Finally when i reached at "Confirm Order" tab of my online application where i have to make payment there is two mandatory following undertaking that i have to take unless i will not be able to make payment:-

I have read and accept the World Educations Services, Inc. Terms and Conditions and acknowledge
receipt of the WES Privacy Policy.

I certify that the information I am submitting is accurate and further certify that all documents that I
am submitting are authentic.

Now in this respect i want clarification that in second undertaking it is mentioned that "i certify that all documents that i am submitting are authentic" but i am not submitting any documents with this application.

You are requested to kindly clarify my doubt may be i am not getting the link for submitting of documents or it need to make payment first than remaining process will start.

Kindly clarify my doubt