+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
teh_reh said:
Hi,

Regarding the question "ii. In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B)."

I've been working as an Accountant in Singapore for 4 years, shall I get the maximum points in this question?

Thank you in advance!

:D :D :D
Yes. For the comprehensive ranking system (CRS) this is the best you could have. However, in the initial 67 point eligibility factors you get the maximum for 6 years+. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
sam_vir said:
I received an ITA after submitting my Express Entry profile. I am primary applicant , However, I realized that I had made an error in the Accompanying, Express Entry Spouse Form - 'Study and language'->official language section-can XXX communicate in English/French? and mistakenly I answered 'neither' instead of Yes as my spouse can communicate in English.
(PS:I am not using spouse language test points)

What do I do? shall I answer this question as ‘Yes’ in post ITA form while submitting PR application.

appreciate quick response.
Hi,

You can answer yes and explain this error as you have above in your LOE.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
manvir.singh.parmar said:
Hi All

I have question regarding personal history ....request

My personal history details are as follow:
: 1st July 2006- 30th June 2010: I was doing graduation
: 1st July 2010- 3rd Feb 2011: UNEMPLOYED
: 4th Feb 2011- 10th Feb 2012 Working at first company( I have not shown this experience in EE profile as it was not possible to get employer reference letter from here)
: 11th Feb 2012 -14th Feb 2012: UNEMPLOYED
: 15th Feb 2012 - 20th Nov'2015: Working at second company
: 21st Nov 2015 -06 Dec'2015: Unemployed
: 7th Dec'2015 - till date: Working for third company

What should i fill in my personal history for the period of 4th Feb 2011- 10th Feb 2012? Should i write as unemployed or should i write details of my first company?
Plz someone answer this...
Hi,

You should write details of the first company. This section does not require evidence and it also does not matter if you have not written it in your employment history.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
sdubey said:
Hi,

i got invited to apply, i fill up all forms n gathered all documents, but after filling up the form when i click continue application, i am not able to go to upload window. it shows me error,saying online services are down now. i have been seeing this option for last 4 days. What to do.
Hi,

If this is not changing you may have to report a technical issue through your profile.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rthoguluva said:
My score is 390. so When shall I expect ITA ?
Hi,

CIC is very unpredictable so its hard to say when or if you will get an ITA at that score. If i were you I would make all efforts to take my score above 400, this will definitely increase your chances of getting an ITA.

All look for the ray of hope threads, they will be good for you.

regards

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
TanakaM said:
Hi,

CIC is very unpredictable so its hard to say when or if you will get an ITA at that score. If i were you I would make all efforts to take my score above 400, this will definitely increase your chances of getting an ITA.

All look for the ray of hope threads, they will be good for you.

regards
Yes TanakaM , Even I've booked IELTS to score more. So I will try my level best to score more and hope I will score.

Many Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rthoguluva said:
Yes TanakaM , Even I've booked IELTS to score more. So I will try my level best to score more and hope I will score.

Many Thanks
Great move. Work with a target of 9s in all modules. This will increase your chances of getting the desired L8 W7 R7 S7.

All the best

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
TanakaM said:
Great move. Work with a target of 9s in all modules. This will increase your chances of getting the desired L8 W7 R7 S7.

All the best
And one more question, My Exam date is June 3rd 2017..
I understand you have a good communication skill. :) How long did the preparation take for you to score good marks in IELTS? Did you take any attempt?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rthoguluva said:
And one more question, My Exam date is June 3rd 2017..
I understand you have a good communication skill. :) How long did the preparation take for you to score good marks in IELTS? Did you take any attempt?
My communication skills are okay but not great. I actually got the desired scores on my 3rd attempt. For the third attempt I gave my self 4-5 weeks to prepare and did hundreds of practice tests.

So if you learn the techniques and prepare well you will definitely get high scores. Visit ieltsliz.com and engvid.com, I highly recommend them.

regards

McThal

Jun 20, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3 May 2017
AOR Received.
3 May 2017
Med's Done....
03 March 2017
I've already completed my documenets with 10 days away from the deadline. After uploading all my documents, below the checklist page is the total fees to be paid and the next button. I am still waiting for my credit card limit increase so I could pay the online fees. With being too close to the deadline, can anyone here please tell me the step by step process after completely uploading the documents on the checklist page.

Thank you very much. I am getting scared out of my wits with stress here.....

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Regarding POF

I sold my apartment and received money 10 days back (have all documents to prove the sale). Before that my savings account had very less money (around CAD 20). I received a letter from the bank stating the balance as of today. Right now the funds would suffice the need as per the requirement of CIC. Is there an issue as I didn't maintain the required funds for 6 months? The enclosed statement from 6 months has an entry from earlier this month to show amount received from sale of apartment.

BTW I've received ITA and working towards completing the application.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
McThal said:
I've already completed my documenets with 10 days away from the deadline. After uploading all my documents, below the checklist page is the total fees to be paid and the next button. I am still waiting for my credit card limit increase so I could pay the online fees. With being too close to the deadline, can anyone here please tell me the step by step process after completely uploading the documents on the checklist page.

Thank you very much. I am getting scared out of my wits with stress here.....
The system takes you to a confirmation and declaration page, then the payment page. That's all. Once you are ready to pay it will take less than 10 mins to complete.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
vishalphonsa said:
Regarding POF

I sold my apartment and received money 10 days back (have all documents to prove the sale). Before that my savings account had very less money (around CAD 20). I received a letter from the bank stating the balance as of today. Right now the funds would suffice the need as per the requirement of CIC. Is there an issue as I didn't maintain the required funds for 6 months? The enclosed statement from 6 months has an entry from earlier this month to show amount received from sale of apartment.

BTW I've received ITA and working towards completing the application.
There is no need to have the funds in your account for 6 months, you just need to be able to explain the source of your funds if the is a major increase. IMO you are good to go as the documents you have will explain the major difference between your current and average balance. Also explain this in your LOE.

All the best

mariposaDADA

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hello Everybody!!

I really need your help on this. Our application got bounced for incompleteness last Saturday, We are waiting now for a new ITA.
The first application was done by an immigration consultant but he has done so many mistakes (No translation of marriage certificate, wrong names and justifications of work experience, only a part of the police certificate (1 page on 2). The application got bounced specifically due the absence of a certified translation of marriage certificate
We ended our contract with the consultant and decided to do the process ourselves.

My question is: Will CIC compare the new information that we submitted in the new profile against our last profile and bounced e-APR?
We are wondering if we should send them a LOE explaining all the problems done by the consultant in our bounced e-APR and that we found out only after it was bounced?

I reaaally need your help on this point.

Thank you a lot in advance