+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
DivyaJ said:
Hi,
I have 3 years of experience in IT firm and I have completed my MBA in 2014. My exams was completed in May end and result declared in June mid or June end but I have started my job in April ending or may starting so before my exam so can this will be calculated in my experience or only period after result declaration will consider in experience?
If this is foreign work experience you can count the period worked during study.

All the best

KS2017

Apr 21, 2017
Guys,

Can you please let me know which express entry are we talking about here.
Is any Provincial nominee program is open now.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
TanakaM said:
Hi,

This is a bit of a unique situation, that's why no one has responded.

My thinking is that you should have one transcript from the second uni. Doesn't the 2nd Uni show that you were given credits from another university or that you transferred? I thought this would always appear on the transcript.

@Mgnlky had a similar situation and successfully submitted a transcript from the 2nd uni alone. However, the difference with his case is that his transcript clearly showed the credits transferred from uni 1.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/eca-question-attended-2-colleges-for-masters-t415092.0.html

Your second option may be your best option if all details are not on the transcript. 2 months is not long when it comes to immigration issues.

All the best.

Hello Tanaka M,

At first I would like to express my gratitude towards you for trying to aid me in this cryptic situation, I also tried to send mail to WES explaining my situation, but did not receive any feedback yet.

Actually, my second university did mention the name of the courses that I have completed in my first university in their current transcript, but the issue is that they did not mention the equivalent grades that I have received from them in the transcript. They have just mentioned that those courses were waived in the transcript. SO the result I have in my current original certificate is based on excluding the courses I did in my first university.

At this circumstances, do you think that it will be enough if I send the current transcript along with the temporary one (with grades of the first university) to WES ?? Or it might be riskier in that case better wait for another 2 month for the new single transcript depicting all courses in it ??

Again I would like to thank you for the reply. Have a nice day :)

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
TanakaM said:
If this is foreign work experience you can count the period worked during study.

All the best
Yes, I am working in India so its consider as a foreign work experience and so if I am not wrong, i can include period during my study also, correct?

Also, I just have normal Experience letter from my previous employer so can you please let me know is that enough or need to add some extra or specific details on experience letter? If yes, please let me know what details needs to be included?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
amala1611 said:
Hello All, I'm currently residing in India. How long does it take to receive PCC from UK? Should I apply for PCC before receiving ITA or should I wait till ITA is received?
I haven't received my ITA yet but I got my UK PCC a few months back. It's a fairly simple online application and the certificate was sent to my home country in 2 weeks. Prompt and hassle-free.

Nuwan123

Apr 27, 2016
Hi,

I am working as a Sales Administration & Operation executive for more than 6 years. My CRS score would be 448. I possess a Master of Business Studies degree also. Now i want a help to clarify my occupation in NOC.
Can i be apply under- 1221 Administrative officers ? or 1241 Administrative assistants.
My current responsibilities are compatible with 1221.
Please help me to start the process.

Thankz
Nuwan

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Midnight Blessing said:
Hello Tanaka M,

At first I would like to express my gratitude towards you for trying to aid me in this cryptic situation, I also tried to send mail to WES explaining my situation, but did not receive any feedback yet.

Actually, my second university did mention the name of the courses that I have completed in my first university in their current transcript, but the issue is that they did not mention the equivalent grades that I have received from them in the transcript. They have just mentioned that those courses were waived in the transcript. SO the result I have in my current original certificate is based on excluding the courses I did in my first university.

At this circumstances, do you think that it will be enough if I send the current transcript along with the temporary one (with grades of the first university) to WES ?? Or it might be riskier in that case better wait for another 2 month for the new single transcript depicting all courses in it ??

Again I would like to thank you for the reply. Have a nice day :)
IMO, if the transcript mentions the courses and states they were wavered then you are good to go. All you need to send to WES is the certificate, the transcript is sent directly to WES by your university. If they require more information they will definitely send you a request.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
DivyaJ said:
Yes, I am working in India so its consider as a foreign work experience and so if I am not wrong, i can include period during my study also, correct?

Also, I just have normal Experience letter from my previous employer so can you please let me know is that enough or need to add some extra or specific details on experience letter? If yes, please let me know what details needs to be included?
1) Correct.
2) What do you mean normal experience letter? Your letter must contain the following information as requested by CIC:

"a reference or experience letter from the employer, which

should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Wandering Mind said:
I haven't received my ITA yet but I got my UK PCC a few months back. It's a fairly simple online application and the certificate was sent to my home country in 2 weeks. Prompt and hassle-free.
In addition, visit the following page for your options: https://www.acro.police.uk/Police_Certificates_Online.aspx

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Nuwan123 said:
Hi,

I am working as a Sales Administration & Operation executive for more than 6 years. My CRS score would be 448. I possess a Master of Business Studies degree also. Now i want a help to clarify my occupation in NOC.
Can i be apply under- 1221 Administrative officers ? or 1241 Administrative assistants.
My current responsibilities are compatible with 1221.
Please help me to start the process.

Thankz
Nuwan
Hi,

The most important thing is to select the NOC in which you have performed the actions detailed in the lead statement and performed the vast majority of duties. So if 1221 best suites your responsibilities you must indeed select it.

This is important as people have be rejected for picking NOCs that do not match the duties in their reference letters. No pressure ;D :)

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
KS2017 said:
Guys,

Can you please let me know which express entry are we talking about here.
Is any Provincial nominee program is open now.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards
We are talking about this express entry:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

DivyaJ

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
ANAND
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Nomination.....
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
IELTS Request
28-02-2018
TanakaM said:
1) Correct.
2) What do you mean normal experience letter? Your letter must contain the following information as requested by CIC:

"a reference or experience letter from the employer, which

should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best
Previously I have worked with Company A and currently work in Company B.
When I left the previous job with company they provided me letter with my name, post and duration, no salary, working hours and duties mentioned.

So, can I have to contact my previous employer and need to ask him to provide me new letter with all details mentioned by you?

Lyraphoenix

Feb 18, 2017
Hi everyone, this is my first message in this post. I would like to find out if there will be any implication if i could not find my spouse's old passport that has the Canadian tourist visa. We've searched everywhere but yet we could not find it. How then can we obtain the travelling information for that period of time after we get ITA if we could not find the passport? There was no police report done as this is the old passport not the current passport. Please help!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
TanakaM said:
IMO, if the transcript mentions the courses and states they were wavered then you are good to go. All you need to send to WES is the certificate, the transcript is sent directly to WES by your university. If they require more information they will definitely send you a request.

All the best

Hello Tanaka M,

Thanks for your feedback, another doubt I have right now is that usually I think the candidates arrange to put the WES reference number ONLY on the envelope carrying the docs to WES, however in my case, after I made the registration- I have received a confirmation mail from WES, where it was written the bellows-

"
1. How to Submit Your Academic Documents:

It is your responsibility to arrange for your academic documents to be sent to WES.
Please review the document submissions checklist to help you submit your documents correctly.
Upon receipt, your documents will be reviewed and if any document or information is missing, WES will contact you immediately.
A WES reference number is required on all documents. Without a reference number WES cannot accept your documents.

"

Now do you think it is better to send all the docs as they have said that is with the reference numbers written on all of the transcripts/certificates after attested or without the number written on it ?

Thank you