+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
king_penguin said:
Hi... quit question.

I got AOR in March, and now my status has changed to a worker from a visitor. (I got my work permit today)

How do I inform CIC?

Thanks.
Anybody received
Noi in 2017 and
got Nomination from HCPS in 2017 ????

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
Leela1977 said:
Hello Seniors,

I am ready to create EE profile by this weekend as we received my WES and IELTS scores. As my husband got less score in IELTS and when we calculate in CRS tool he is getting CRS score around 390 by keeping me as secondary applicant and when he make me as a primary applicant score is going upto 424 and there is a great chance of getting ITA in next draw (fingers cross)

problem here is i use to work as business Analyst from 2009 to 2013 and now i am a home maker. i think i can be as primary applicant as i have 4 years of work experience and to prove my work experience i have my offer letter, pay stubs and Reference letter which was taken to file H1B visa in the year 2014 but i dont have bank statement as i closed the bank account while i am moving back to delhi from pune.

Can any one suggest any idea to prove my work experience or offer letter, pay stubs and Reference letter are fine to prove my work experience.

Thanks,
Leela.
If you can manage to get a letter of reference from your old company then problem solved. However, I am sure if you submit a LOE regarding why you cannot furnish a letter of reference along with the documents you mentioned, it should be fine.

kadir_35

Mar 26, 2017
kadir_35 said:
Hi everyone,

I have got an email from WES saying that my application will be completed in April 24th but if I pay $65 to use 'rush service', they finish it in 3 business days. There was a link in that email for the rush service but when I click on it, it says Currently, we are maintaining our server. Please try to login again later. Has any of you had the same problem or used rush service? I dont mind paying extra $65 but it doesnt let me do it! Please help. Thanks

Any help?

DRBOSS

Sep 29, 2016
hello,

i recreated my ee profile yesterday and i got NOI from ontario today. my present crs score with my ielts score L8, S7.5, R7.5, W6.5 is 403. Although i have just book to write another ielts exam on the 13th of may before receiving the NOI. now i am confused . my concerns are;

1) what are my options now?

2) is there a deadline for applying to oinp after recieving NOI

3) and can i just wait and write my ielts next month and see the result before i decide to apply to oinp or not.

sudeep.chatterjee

Jul 5, 2016
Toronto
Hey, I am planning to send my documents to WES for assessement and wanted to know that is 10th Standard (SSC) and 12th Standard (HSC) also needs to be sent along with my University Degree Documents?

varun@tvm

Jan 28, 2017
sudeep.chatterjee said:
Hey, I am planning to send my documents to WES for assessement and wanted to know that is 10th Standard (SSC) and 12th Standard (HSC) also needs to be sent along with my University Degree Documents?
Not required. For more details please have a look on wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/index.asp

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi All,

I have the same reference letter as described in the cic website. I have working experience of two years in the UK, however I did this work on study visa during my MBA in UK where I was legally allowed to work 20 Hours per week but I was working more than 30 hours per week and it is mentioned on my reference letter as well along with the other details. Can this create a problem for me?. Will the visa officers be checking or asking about my visa status or visa proof for Uk. Please advice whether to include this experience or not.

Anyway I have one year working experience in my current job to qualify for EE profile. My IELTS score is L: 8, R :7 W: 7, S: 7.5 and my age is 29.

Would be grateful for a prompt response.
Thanks in advance

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudeep.chatterjee said:
for WES matric and inter is compulsory. you can try Iqas alberta they only need documents for your latest/highest degree.

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
have question about POF. simple bank statement showing required amount wont be enough ? What is duration of bank statement CIC required ?
If you have property on your name, will that be enough ?

sudeep.chatterjee

Jul 5, 2016
Toronto
varun@tvm said:
Not required. For more details please have a look on wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/index.asp
Actually I did take have a look out there and was hence confused. ARE YOU 100% Sure that I don't need to send my 12th (HSC) and 10th (SSC) Marksheets along with my Bachelors Of Commerce Degree Certificate from the University of Mumbai?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hassanawan1985 said:
have question about POF. simple bank statement showing required amount wont be enough ? What is duration of bank statement CIC required ?
If you have property on your name, will that be enough ?
Bank letter as per CIC format alone will do. If something is missing in the letter, then letter with 6 months statements will do.

Can't show property as a proof.

Hassanawan1985

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick28 said:
Bank letter as per CIC format alone will do. If something is missing in the letter, then letter with 6 months statements will do.

Can't show property as a proof.
Can you please share format ?
How they determine dates ? e.g from the day backward 6 months we file EE or from the backward we receive IAT ? If we show POF via sale of property then what supporting documents are necessary ? sale deed or what ?

Below month ends balances are enough to satisfy visa officer ?

Month End Bal(PKR) CAD
1 576,947 7,211.84
2 691,595 8,644.94
3 921,595 11,519.94
4 926,595 11,582.44
5 971,595 12,144.94
6 1,021,595 12,769.94

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Immediate family member? Should i include my sister (she is in other country) mom n dad even if they are not coming with me?

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi All,

Posting it 2nd time and Just wondering if someone can answer.

Would be grateful for a prompt response.

I have the same reference letter of my as described in the cic website. I have working experience of two years in the UK, however I did this work on study visa during my MBA in UK where I was legally allowed to work 20 Hours per week but I was working more than 30 hours per week and it is mentioned on my reference letter as well along with the other details. Can this create a problem for me?. Will the visa officers be checking or asking about my visa status or visa proof for Uk. Please advice whether to include this experience or not.

Anyway I have one year working experience in my current job to qualify for EE profile. My IELTS score is L: 8, R :7 W: 7, S: 7.5 and my age is 29.

Thanks in advance

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
TanakaM said:
No, put it in personal history only. If you put it in educational history it will require an ECA.

All the best
Bt ECA got rejected saying not recognized..