+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dubai to Canada said:
Bt ECA got rejected saying not recognized..
Yes, this is why you should not put it in educational history. Personal history will not require any evidence/ECA.

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koolbnda said:
Hello All,
Currently I am working in canada on Post grad work permit (PGWP) since last 1 year(1700 hours) . My job lies in NOC category "B".
My job is LMIA exempt.
May I know how can I claim 50 additional points in EE.

Please help.

Does anyone get extra 50 points on PGWP?

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
TanakaM said:
Yes, this is why you should not put it in educational history. Personal history will not require any evidence/ECA.
Thanks Buddy .. +1

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks..

Seeking some guidance..
I am creating an EE profile, just got the ECA done. CRS - 435.
My confusion is regarding the 'Work History' section in the EE profile.
I am working with a company since last 8 years. I started as a 'Graduate Engineer Trainee', then promoted as 'Engineer', then 'Senior Engineer' and currently I am designated as an 'Assistant Manager'.
So basically, my confusion is shall I add each tenure in my work history or should I just show the current profile since the employer is the same throughout my professional career. And also, my 'NOC' job levels will change with my respective past profiles.
I have an appointment letter as 'Graduate Engineer Trainee' and all promotion letters from the employer as well.

Please Guide..
Thanks in advance.. :)

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
hi, could anyone please ans these questions ??

1. can anyone help me regarding travel history ? Do i have to include my trips to home country while i was studying in UK ?
2. I am putting my personal history in chronological order but the saved tabs on that section isn't coming in chronological order. I checked all the dates but still the same. any solution ?
3. Can i pay my RPRF fee after the AOR ? i mean after a month from submitting EAPR ?

Thanks in advance.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
samchop86 said:
Hello Folks..

Seeking some guidance..
I am creating an EE profile, just got the ECA done. CRS - 435.
My confusion is regarding the 'Work History' section in the EE profile.
I am working with a company since last 8 years. I started as a 'Graduate Engineer Trainee', then promoted as 'Engineer', then 'Senior Engineer' and currently I am designated as an 'Assistant Manager'.
So basically, my confusion is shall I add each tenure in my work history or should I just show the current profile since the employer is the same throughout my professional career. And also, my 'NOC' job levels will change with my respective past profiles.
I have an appointment letter as 'Graduate Engineer Trainee' and all promotion letters from the employer as well.

Please Guide..
Thanks in advance.. :)
Since your NOC and responsibilities changed, i would suggest listing each as a separate job. It doesn't matter if the employer was the same.

It probably would still be okay if it is all confirmed with a single letter from HR, provided it does list entire period with each job title at its specific dates. If you cant do that (assuming you dont wish to inform your employer), then just promotion letters for each should suffice.

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Since your NOC and responsibilities changed, i would suggest listing each as a separate job. It doesn't matter if the employer was the same.

It probably would still be okay if it is all confirmed with a single letter from HR, provided it does list entire period with each job title at its specific dates. If you cant do that (assuming you dont wish to inform your employer), then just promotion letters for each should suffice.
Thanks buddy...
That was really helpful.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
KRahman said:
hi, could anyone please ans these questions ??

1. can anyone help me regarding travel history ? Do i have to include my trips to home country while i was studying in UK ?
Yes
2. I am putting my personal history in chronological order but the saved tabs on that section isn't coming in chronological order. I checked all the dates but still the same. any solution ?
As far i remember, it doesn't sort chronologically. Instead it simply takes entries in the order you insert those. So remove all of them and then fill in the right order i.e. put in the oldest first and down to the most recent one. Or it might be the opposite, but this should work

3. Can i pay my RPRF fee after the AOR ? i mean after a month from submitting EAPR ?
Yes you can (submit after a month), but its not recommended. Mainly because its likely hard to track and you might end up chasing CIC saying that i have submitted fee while they sent you an RPRF request. So either

a) submit RPRF along with application

OR if you don't want to submit it now then

b) Wait for CIC to send you RPRF request. Many people do this and its pretty common

I believe b suits your concern appropriately.

Thanks in advance.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hey Thanks a lot for the reply. For question number 2, i have put all the oldest one first and carried on like that but it's still the same ::)

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Once the PR visa is stamped for both(primary applicant & spouse) and application is "accompanying spouse", is it mandatory that both husband & wife have to fly to Canada together and land? Suppose primary applicant flies out first and the dependent applicant flies 3-4 months later but ofcourse within the expiry of his/her visa/medical, then is it ok?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
DiNaV said:
Once the PR visa is stamped for both(primary applicant & spouse) and application is "accompanying spouse", is it mandatory that both husband & wife have to fly to Canada together and land? Suppose primary applicant flies out first and the dependent applicant flies 3-4 months later but ofcourse within the expiry of his/her visa/medical, then is it ok?
As long as the Primary Applicant is landing first, it will be fine.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Maverick28 said:
As long as the Primary Applicant is landing first, it will be fine.
Thanks Maverick28!

So, what about PR card? Only primary applicant will get PR card in 2-3 months after landing there and then co-applicant will get when he/she comes there? or primary applicant will get PR card for both?

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Hello Friends,

I have some query.. I have got some replies also for them. kindly help

1. First i became qualified to practice this occupation - I have mentioned the date when i got my first job & not when i got my bachelors. Also should i mention this in LOE?
2. By mistakenly i had put my full name in the last name column. which i have changed it after getting my ITA. I shall mention it in LOE ?
3. I did ECA for my MBA & got it as not recognized university. As per some expert comments i should put it in Personal history and not in education history. Also should i mention it in LOE?
4. Personal Activity is not in order? is that fine?
5. UAE mobile number ? can anyone help me with format for that ? Should i put 055 or 55 ?
6. Country of origin (India) and country of residence (UAE)- Any trips between India and UAE i have not put in my Travel history .. is that fine?

thank you so much for help.

Mar 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have recently received the ITA and was completing the e-APR. I have couple of questions regarding the employment letter since i changed roles within the same company

1. My first position was for around 2 years and which corresponds to NOC code 2171
2. My second position (current position) has been for 8-9 months which corresponds to NOC code 1112

Q1. While creating my EE profile, I had just mentioned 1112 for this employment and didnt actually break it up into 2. So, if i didnt break it up in my EE profile, would it be appropriate to break it up into 2 separate positions in the work history section?

Q2. It would be difficult to obtain 2 separate NOC letters because a central HR team issues it and they would not issue it separately for 2 positions. Could you suggest which would be the best option in such a case.

Q3. If I fail to get 2 letters, can i just provide 1 letter which would have details about both roles separately (with dates mentioned of being in each of the roles)? Still do I separate the 2 positions and upload the same letter in both or just explain the situation in Letter of evidence.

Thank you.

gkindacool

Dec 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi senior,
I got a 24 hours UK transit visa when I was travelling from India to US. Does this need to be in travel history?

Thanks in advance!