+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Sep 10, 2015
Hi,

I am going to create my profile for express entry but just waiting for ECA from WES. I have some doubts regarding the NOC code and also wanted to ask whether my job has to be backed my a LMIA. I was promoted from a full time employee to a Asst. Manager at a gas station where I have been working in the current role for more than a year now. I am working on a open post graduate work permit. I am planning to apply under CEC.

Does my employer have to get an LMIA?

Also some of the duties mentioned in my offer letter are same as the duties mentioned in the NOC 0621. so shall I consider that to be my 4 digit NOC code?

Please reply, Thanks.

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Hey thanks for sharing your story.. sorry to hear that!

I'd suggest to change your profile name to something else.. James_in_007 doesn't suit your sincere advice!

I'll advice you one thing - "Change your association because your environment is always stronger than your will/skill power"

PM me in case you need any help though!

james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
There is no complication in case if your visa is rejected on non-fraud basis (however if any one your visa was rejected due to misrepresentation or false documents then the case will be different)

You need to explain in detail when and why (as mentioned in rejection letters); there is no negative impact as such. You're a potential Permanent Resident so be confident & state the truth.

Good luck!

SUNNY0727 said:
Hello members,

I have two visa rejections, firstly from UK as a visitor visa in 2014 and secondly from New Zealand in 2016 on study visa.

My question is , does immigration officer will see this as a BIG negetive in my application and reject my case ?

This is bothering me alot, as i have heard that many applications are rejected in such complicated issues.

Will be of great help if members can clarify me on this ?

kadir_35

Mar 26, 2017
Immigrations_Concerns? said:
Hi,

I am going to create my profile for express entry but just waiting for ECA from WES. I have some doubts regarding the NOC code and also wanted to ask whether my job has to be backed my a LMIA. I was promoted from a full time employee to a Asst. Manager at a gas station where I have been working in the current role for more than a year now. I am working on a open post graduate work permit. I am planning to apply under CEC.

Does my employer have to get an LMIA?

Also some of the duties mentioned in my offer letter are same as the duties mentioned in the NOC 0621. so shall I consider that to be my 4 digit NOC code?

Please reply, Thanks.
I dont think you can get LMI. It is only for specific jobs. Your employer has to explain why he couldnt find anyone for that position, therefore he hired you. But he can find someone who is Canadian for your position, so it doesnt require to bring someone from another country.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Nirmal said:
Yes. You need to provide details of your where-about of last 10 years (after your 18th birthday) specially oversees. You don't have to provide PCC for the countries you stayed less than six months.

Hope it helps!
Hi Guys,

Sorry this is incorrect. You only need to mention it in your travel history. In Personal history it is already covered by your record of employment, or if you were unemployed, it is covered by the record of unemployment.

All the best.

aashish.tomar

Apr 6, 2017
I need some help !!
I submitted my application on 8th and my CRS score is 443.
Application status = "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
Job Bank = "Your Job Bank registration has been accepted."

On 12th April 2017 draw, cut-off was 423 but I did not received any invitation yet.
Is anything wrong with my profile or I can still expect in same draw ?

SUNNY0727

Dec 9, 2016
Nirmal said:
There is no complication in case if your visa is rejected on non-fraud basis (however if any one your visa was rejected due to misrepresentation or false documents then the case will be different)

You need to explain in detail when and why (as mentioned in rejection letters); there is no negative impact as such. You're a potential Permanent Resident so be confident & state the truth.

Good luck!

Thanks nirmal.

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Hello Guys,

You've helped me before, thank you for all.

I've unofficially started my process :) FRom keping a tab on funds, documents in place etc. Today i'd be applying for transcripts from Mumbai University.

My question revolves around WES: They have 2 types of credential service with 2 different fee e.g. "COurse By COurse" OR "Document by Document"

Question 1: Is it Document by Document we should be applying for? (I think yes, but i'd like experts say on this)

Question 2: Withing Document by Document there are again 2 types WES BASIC for $100 and WES ICAP for $145, which one is it?

Am i reading toooo much into all this or is my questions genuine guys.....>???

By the way, i've been so excited about this Canada bit since 2015, from the time i heard of it from my colleague friend.....I wish all of you the best buddy....!

Regards,

Noel.

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hello guys,

I've got ITA (CEC) based on Noc 6211 supervisor job. However, before supervisor job, I worked as Cashier in 4 different companies. I'd entered these cashier jobs info while making EE profile. Now, system has generated 'Employment Records' checklist for each Cashier job. I've T4's for these jobs, but no reference letters. I know Cashier is Noc D, so I did not get any points. So,

Question is: Is it still mandatory to upload reference letters for these Cashier jobs?. I was thinking to just upload T4 for each cashier position. will that be fine?. Has any one done this?.
Note: I do have employer reference letter and T4 for Noc 6211 supervisor job, that I will upload.

Please reply. Thanks.

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Hello friends,

Can i update my last name after receiving ITA?

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dubai to Canada said:
Hello friends,

Can i update my last name after receiving ITA?

Thanks
Yes you can. Go to Modify Family Information in your Permanent Residence application.

You may need to mention this update in you LOE aswell.

All the best

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
TanakaM said:
Yes you can. Go to Modify Family Information in your Permanent Residence application.

You may need to mention this update in you LOE aswell.

All the best
Thank you so much for your response.

Its just that i have mistakenly put my first name along with the last name in the last name section. :-X

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dubai to Canada said:
Thank you so much for your response.

Its just that i have mistakenly put my first name along with the last name in the last name section. :-X
Oh ok, no problem, just try what I have suggested. All will be well.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
aashish.tomar said:
I need some help !!
I submitted my application on 8th and my CRS score is 443.
Application status = "We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
Job Bank = "Your Job Bank registration has been accepted."

On 12th April 2017 draw, cut-off was 423 but I did not received any invitation yet.
Is anything wrong with my profile or I can still expect in same draw ?
Hi,

Hang in there, it takes upto 24 hours to receive you ITA.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
NoelPillay said:
Hello Guys,

You've helped me before, thank you for all.

I've unofficially started my process :) FRom keping a tab on funds, documents in place etc. Today i'd be applying for transcripts from Mumbai University.

My question revolves around WES: They have 2 types of credential service with 2 different fee e.g. "COurse By COurse" OR "Document by Document"

Question 1: Is it Document by Document we should be applying for? (I think yes, but i'd like experts say on this)

Question 2: Withing Document by Document there are again 2 types WES BASIC for $100 and WES ICAP for $145, which one is it?

Am i reading toooo much into all this or is my questions genuine guys.....>???

By the way, i've been so excited about this Canada bit since 2015, from the time i heard of it from my colleague friend.....I wish all of you the best buddy....!

Regards,

Noel.
Hi,

You need to go to ECA Application for IRCC (For immigration purposes) not those other ones. Follow this link:
http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp

All the best