+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

canadavisa0410

Aug 28, 2016
Bintehassan said:
I don't see a reason why you shouldn't apply for ur child's PR...normally if the reason for spouse not accompanying is a separation GOD FORBID then you will have to provide a custody document. But if the reason is like he has work somewhere else and don't want to leave that to join you then u can always create another legal document that shows full permission of the other parent for the child to travel with you to Canada. This is the normal procedure I am aware of that a few countries follow that I have lived in e.g. UK, Denmark, UAE and even Pakistan. Of course, since I am not aware of your personal situation, you should wait for other ppl's feedback too to have a different/similar point of view.

Edit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1022&top=16
Might not directly relate to eARP but fits the bill and you can explain the reason of ur spouse not travelling in an LOE with legal documents
Thank you

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Hello all,

My sister has received ITA & I have a question around PCC:

Her address on Passport is Ludhiana, Punjab; whereas she is working in Gurugram, Haryana & living in Delhi (changed couple of addresses within Delhi) from last three years. Now, for PCC, do we need to get it from both Delhi and Punjab? If yes, how can she get Delhi PCC?

Please guide.. Thank you!

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
Nirmal said:
Hello all,

My sister has received ITA & I have a question around PCC:

Her address on Passport is Ludhiana, Punjab; whereas she is working in Gurugram, Haryana & living in Delhi (changed couple of addresses within Delhi) from last three years. Now, for PCC, do we need to get it from both Delhi and Punjab? If yes, how can she get Delhi PCC?

Please guide.. Thank you!
I believe 1 country 1 PCC i.e from your parent district

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
hi! Can someone please answer these questions ?

1. Do i need Job experience letter from current employer as well ? though i am not claiming any point for my current employment.
2. I haven't mentioned my current employment on my PRE ITA profile, should i add it now ?
3. Can i add my current employment on just personal history but not in work history as i am not claiming any point for my current employment ?

leo83

May 7, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm so confused about all this kind different type of program (provinces how many program have??) because i really i want to go just in one province Ontraio (more jobs for me)
Also different forum,different step I find here
Help please I want just to find the right way to understand (how to move...)

honeybee08

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Guys please help. For the passport requirement, do I need to submit the pages of my new/valid passport only or all passports, including the old expired ones, I've used in the past 10yrs?

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
sami726 said:
I believe 1 country 1 PCC i.e from your parent district
Thank you, however I have been receiving different opinions for same.

May I ask for other forum members to comment please:

"My sister has received ITA & I have a question around PCC:

Please guide.. Thank you!"

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

For applying for PCC, go to passport secs website and apply for the same. You wil need to pay the fees and then if the police veficatuon report is updated on there system then they will issue the same.

Regards,

harshshrma119

Feb 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks, I am in a strange situation here. After my ppr, I submitted my passport on 27th March to vfs singapore and I have already received the confirmation email, that the passport has been sent to embessy. But untill now, on my profile I have nt seen any update and my last day for submission of Docs is 12th April. On my profile, there are 2 fields for passport and digital photo, but in the PPR letter, they mentioned in red, not to upload passport and photo and send the originals only. What should I do now ?
Should I upload the docs, to be on the safe side or wait for the response from them. Because as it's mentioned in the PPR , if I don't submit the required docs within 1 months from the date of ppr, it can lead to the rejection of application as well. Please advise. Thanks

salral

Mar 17, 2016
honeybee08 said:
Guys please help. For the passport requirement, do I need to submit the pages of my new/valid passport only or all passports, including the old expired ones, I've used in the past 10yrs?
Can someone help to answer the above and addition to that --> do we have to scan all pages with visas and stamps for all new & old passports? or just the first & second pages of new & old passports are enough and we can mention the travel history.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
I have only 2 passport (old and new) and 6 pages in total of stamping so I submitted both the passport copies.

Although CIC asks for only current passport.

Regards,

salral

Mar 17, 2016
aopu said:
I have only 2 passport (old and new) and 6 pages in total of stamping so I submitted both the passport copies.

Although CIC asks for only current passport.

Regards,
You mean you submitted the first two pages of both passports only or + all the pages having stamps on them as well?

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
hi, i have few questions

1. Do i have to add my School/High School/College in education history as well ? I have added my Bachelors and Masters as those were evaluated through wes.

2. Do i need to add my expired passport info as well ? and do i need to scan the whole passport or just the biographical page and stamped page of my current passport would do ?

Thanks in advance.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KRahman said:
hi, i have few questions

1. Do i have to add my School/High School/College in education history as well ? I have added my Bachelors and Masters as those were evaluated through wes.

2. Do i need to add my expired passport info as well ? and do i need to scan the whole passport or just the biographical page and stamped page of my current passport would do ?

Thanks in advance.
1 - No.

2 - Only current and valid passport is needed.