+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]HEY AGAIN,

SORRY I DON'T THINK IF YOU UNDERSTOOD MY QUESTION.

I CREATED AN EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE. HOWEVER, WHILST FILLING IN, THEY WERE TWO SECTIONS,

1. SECTIOIN 1 = ONLINE APPLICATION
2. SECTION 2 = EXPRESS ENTRY

THE INFORMATION ON EACH SECTION WAS THE SAME EXCEPT FOR ONE SECTION

I SUBMITTED ANY HOW, AND RECEIVED MY EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE NUMBER AND JOB BANK REFERENCE NUMBER.

HOWEVER, ONLY SECTION 2 = EXPRESS ENTRY IS THE ONE INDICATING THAT ITS SUBMITTED

SECTION 1 = ONLINE APPLICATION STILL SHOWS THAT ITS NOT SUBMITTED?

QUESTION: - IS THAT THE SECTION I WILL USE FOR APPLYING AFTER MY ITA?

JUST WONDERING.

PLEASE ELABORATE FURTHER.

THANKS AGAIN Cry
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Amit19262

Apr 2, 2017
I want to immigrate to canada with my spouse. But i am unable to sure about points getting..

I have done MBA Marking & HR in 2011 with first devision and completed B.Ed in 2015. Having work experience as consultant in HR and ADMIN for two years 2011 to 2013 (getting my fee by cheque and company also had deducted tax for payment given to me) and now working as pre nursery teacher since April, 2016 (adhoc basis but getting my salary credited in account and they deducted pf also). Ielts score is listen 7.5 rest 6.5 each. My age is 29 years..

And my spouse got 6.5 speaking rest 5.5 each in ielts and Have experience of more than 5 years in account in last ten years with MBA correspondence in 2011. Age is 32..

can you help me find out that i am eligible or not for express entry..

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Hi all,

if you have relative in. Canada (not sibling) , must you state it on your EE profile, I'm thinking of stating "No" to this question so I don't have to show documents for it. Can I then go on to state it in application form (post ITA) ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
nice222 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]HEY AGAIN,

SORRY I DON'T THINK IF YOU UNDERSTOOD MY QUESTION.

I CREATED AN EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE. HOWEVER, WHILST FILLING IN, THEY WERE TWO SECTIONS,

1. SECTIOIN 1 = ONLINE APPLICATION
2. SECTION 2 = EXPRESS ENTRY

THE INFORMATION ON EACH SECTION WAS THE SAME EXCEPT FOR ONE SECTION

I SUBMITTED ANY HOW, AND RECEIVED MY EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE NUMBER AND JOB BANK REFERENCE NUMBER.

HOWEVER, ONLY SECTION 2 = EXPRESS ENTRY IS THE ONE INDICATING THAT ITS SUBMITTED

SECTION 1 = ONLINE APPLICATION STILL SHOWS THAT ITS NOT SUBMITTED?

QUESTION: - IS THAT THE SECTION I WILL USE FOR APPLYING AFTER MY ITA?

JUST WONDERING.

PLEASE ELABORATE FURTHER.

THANKS AGAIN Cry
[/size][/size][/size][/size]
That section is used to determine your eligibility before creating EE profile if you have not used Come to Canada tool before. It will keep showing like this. Leave it like that. Its not of much use and you do not need to worry about it.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Blowtouch said:
Hi all,

if you have relative in. Canada (not sibling) , must you state it on your EE profile, I'm thinking of stating "No" to this question so I don't have to show documents for it. Can I then go on to state it in application form (post ITA) ?
Wouldn't that count as misrepresentation?? Think about it. In EE profile, you do not have to show any documents. All the documents are required post ITA.

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Maverick28 said:
Wouldn't that count as misrepresentation?? Think about it. In EE profile, you do not have to show any documents. All the documents are required post ITA.
If am correct - It is presumed by most forum members that you should only fill details you are claiming points for in your EE profile. Just the same way you can omit a job history you are not claiming experience for. IRCC will understand all other details will be included post ITA.

What do you think guys?

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Maverick28 said:
That section is used to determine your eligibility before creating EE profile if you have not used Come to Canada tool before. It will keep showing like this. Leave it like that. Its not of much use and you do not need to worry about it.
[size=10pt][size=10pt]You are a star Maverick28

Thank you so very much. FINALLY, YOU PUT MY MIND TO REST. I WAS TERRIFIED. I WAS THINKING OF WITHDRAWING MY PROFILE AND START AGAIN.

Hope your application is going well

Good day
[/size][/size]

N :)

Amit19262

Apr 2, 2017
Amit19262 said:
I want to immigrate to canada with my spouse. But i am unable to sure about points getting..

I have done MBA Marking & HR in 2011 with first devision and completed B.Ed in 2015. Having work experience as consultant in HR and ADMIN for two years 2011 to 2013 (getting my fee by cheque and company also had deducted tax for payment given to me) and now working as pre nursery teacher since April, 2016 (adhoc basis but getting my salary credited in account and they deducted pf also). Ielts score is listen 7.5 rest 6.5 each. My age is 29 years..

And my spouse got 6.5 speaking rest 5.5 each in ielts and Have experience of more than 5 years in account in last ten years with MBA correspondence in 2011. Age is 32..

can you help me find out that i am eligible or not for express entry..

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Blowtouch said:
If am correct - It is presumed by most forum members that you should only fill details you are claiming points for in your EE profile. Just the same way you can omit a job history you are not claiming experience for. IRCC will understand all other details will be included post ITA.

What do you think guys?
Correct

rahuldokwal

May 31, 2016
Hi All

I don't know if this is the right forum to ask this (If not please let me know where to post this.)

I got the email for COPR and sent my passport to CANADA. I want to know:

1.) What is the landing process. Currently I am in USA (on WORK VISA), can I take a flight to any airport in CANADA or I need to go for any particular port of entry?. What all documents should I carry and what all questions will be asked at port of entry.

2.) I don't have any job offer in CANADA. Once I reached I need to search the job. Will it affect anything. How do I notify CIC about my address (Once I take any apartment on rent) so CIC can send the PR CARD.

3.) Once enter in CANADA can I come back to USA (as I have work permit) before getting the PR CARD (In case of any urgent situation and I have to return back). Let's say I enter in CANADA and be there for a week or so and return back to USA or India and I update my friend address in CIC to send the PR CARD. Will that work or is there a minimum duration that I need to stay.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
TanakaM said:
Thanks @TanakaM

Please I will also appreciate you opinion on below question.

",If you have relative in. Canada (not sibling) , must you state it on your EE profile, I'm thinking of stating "No" to this question so I don't have to show documents for it. Can I then go on to state it in application form (post ITA) ?"

Lovisha

Nov 10, 2016
My CRS is 452. I have transmitted my profil and am in job bank pool.. i have just realized my NOC matches more to 2211 rather than 2221. I want to email my job reference letter to esdc. can anyone pls tell me the email of esdc?? how long will they take to reply? coz i waiting for draw on 8th april.. I am really scared...can I change NOC after i get ITA?? Will my file reject if my noc is incorrect? will they give me chance to change my noc?? I have heard esdc ppl check the letter and suggests the right noc...i tried finding the email but couldnt find, pls help its urgent...already i transmitted my application twice due to some mistake, after changing noc it will be 3rd time hope they allow me to do so

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Blowtouch said:
Thanks @TanakaM

Please I will also appreciate you opinion on below question.

",If you have relative in. Canada (not sibling) , must you state it on your EE profile, I'm thinking of stating "No" to this question so I don't have to show documents for it. Can I then go on to state it in application form (post ITA) ?"
Hi,
If you state it in your application post ITA the system will still ask you to provide evidence. So if you don't want to claim points for this, don't mention it at all in your application.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Lovisha said:
My CRS is 452. I have transmitted my profil and am in job bank pool.. i have just realized my NOC matches more to 2211 rather than 2221. I want to email my job reference letter to esdc. can anyone pls tell me the email of esdc?? how long will they take to reply? coz i waiting for draw on 8th april.. I am really scared...can I change NOC after i get ITA?? Will my file reject if my noc is incorrect? will they give me chance to change my noc?? I have heard esdc ppl check the letter and suggests the right noc...i tried finding the email but couldnt find, pls help its urgent...already i transmitted my application twice due to some mistake, after changing noc it will be 3rd time hope they allow me to do so
Hi,

Don't have the email add you are looking for, but don't worry too much, you can change your NOC post-ITA and explain in the LOE. Your PR application is the one that can be rejected for selecting the wrong NOC.

Try contacting:
NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

Regards

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hi All,

I have a question here. I received my ITA about a month ago (EE CIC). I did not however receive a medical examination form from cic. So I went ahead and completed my examinations and the doctor's office gave me an e-medical information sheet. The whole process was handled as if I'm doing upfront medicals. Will uploading the emedical information sheet be enough, or is there anything I need to do?

Thanks,
M