+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

SinghRaj

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-mar-2017
AOR Received.
07-Apr-2017
Hello all,

I have question regarding travel history post ITA.
First:
CIC is asking about my past 10 year travel history form my country of origin(INDIA) or country of Residence.
As i came on student visa in Canada in 2013, should i mention this as a trip to Canada from India and say it is still ongoing and purpose will be study.

Second about intended work
Has ABC been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year.
As there are no punctuation mark in statement i interpret this question in two ways.
1) did I work for atleat one year with the employer mentioned on my current WP. (Ans will be NO as I have Open Work permit) ( Has ABC been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit, for at least one year)
2) did I work for at least one year with the employer since I got my work permit. ( Ans will be yes as I did not change my job from beginning) (Has ABC been working full-time for the employer, on their current work permit for at least one year)

Option 2) make no sense for me as they did not state employer as current employer or any employer in case someone changed their job multiple time in past.

Thanks
Rajinder Singh

Lovisha

Nov 10, 2016
Hello, my brother is having CRS 456 when he calculates it on single status. He is planning to get married soon. But when he calculates CRS on married status it shows the score reduces to 437. What is advisable, Should he go ahead widout marrying and later add spouse once he gets pr or should he apply to ee on his single status? Pls help..thanks in advance

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Hi All My Post grad work permit expired on Feb 24th I applied for PR and BOWP together on Feb 22nd 2017 , any idea when it can be processed.Presently Still working for CIBC Bank on implied status .

My Time Line is as Follows

ITA: Feb 08 2017

Med Done : Feb 22 2017

PR Applied : Feb 22 2017

AOR Received : Feb 22 2017

BOWP Applied : Feb 22 2017

Meds Passed : March 15 2017

BG Status : Background check is in process

Application is in progress

Any timelines? Suggestions?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Indi88 said:
Hello Guys

How to address small gaps in personal history. Like i traveled from aboard on 12th of June and started working at my current organization from 15th, what to do with these 2-3 days and even 10-15 days gaps between activities? The personal history only asks for months. so shall I write
2015/06 to 2015/06 - unemployed (for few days!!!!)
2015/06 to 2016/07 - job title

2009/08 to 2009/08 -unemployed (few days)
2009/08 to 2014/01- education

Thanking you
Yes, this will do.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Lovisha said:
Hello, my brother is having CRS 456 when he calculates it on single status. He is planning to get married soon. But when he calculates CRS on married status it shows the score reduces to 437. What is advisable, Should he go ahead widout marrying and later add spouse once he gets pr or should he apply to ee on his single status? Pls help..thanks in advance
Getting married after submitting the PR application sounds wise to me. This is because once the e-APR is submitted, points will NOT be recalculated if spouse is added to the application.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
Hi Seniors.

I stayed in Singapore for around 18 months on employment pass but travelled back to Pakistan every 2 months for a few days, as well as travelled to Malaysia a number of times for short trips. During my time I in Singapore, I stayed in different hotels as accommodation was provided by the company and changed a lot of hotels.

I will be mentioning all my trips in the travel history as per the passport stamps but I'm concerned about providing the details of my residence in Singapore. I don't have any evidence or proof for any address in Singapore, please suggest what to do.

Moreover, I was working on an employment pass through a third party - a Singaporean company, but was not actually working for them but for the company back in Pakistan, I don't have an experience letter for my time in Singapore. How do I justify my time in Singapore and employment pass, but with no experience letter from the Singaporean firm? Is it okay if I explain the whole scenario in LOE that it was an outsourcing arrangement, and that I was actually working for Pakistan and was continuously employed here?

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Hello Seniors,

Actually I am living in a country where there in no Canadian Embassy or consulate. So I have following questions -

(1) For stamping the visa on passport after 'Passport Request', should it be sent to a specific embassy or I can go to any Canadaian embassy in the world to get visa on my passport.
(2) How many days they give to get Visa stamped on passport ?
(3) I came to know that they will give 30 days to accept nomination. Will I be needed to accept it by email or on CIC EE profile ?
(4) Can the Medical be done from any of their authorised centres of CIC or it has to be done from any specific centre ?

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
johnyajrawat said:
Hello Seniors,

Actually I am living in a country where there in no Canadian Embassy or consulate. So I have following questions -

(1) For stamping the visa on passport after 'Passport Request', should it be sent to a specific embassy or I can go to any Canadaian embassy in the world to get visa on my passport.

(2) How many days they give to get Visa stamped on passport ?
(3) I came to know that they will give 30 days to accept nomination. Will I be needed to accept it by email or on CIC EE profile ?
(4) Can the Medical be done from any of their authorised centres of CIC or it has to be done from any specific centre ?

1-Depending on where you are, you will be informed of your visa office and will have to send your passport via courier.
2-A couple of my friends sent their passports to London office for stamping and got passports back in Pakistan between 15-20 days.
3-I believe you will receive a email notification to your email address, and will have to open your CIC account to view the message and will be instructed by that message on what to do next.
4-Any of their authorized centers.

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

You don't do both at the same time. First you enter the express entry pool by creating an EE profile , then after receiving an ITA, you apply for Permanent residence.

The email you received says congratulations for creating a profile should have you Job Bank reference number and instructions on how to register.

All the best.

Thank you so so very much. I didn't know that all emails appear at the very bottom of the screen.

Yes, I got the email with my Job bank code and my profile number. I have completed my job bank - Its weird the kind of jobs they are sending me? is that what you guys get?

Has the job bank helped anyone???

Just wondering
::)

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
nice222 said:

Thank you so so very much. I didn't know that all emails appear at the very bottom of the screen.

Yes, I got the email with my Job bank code and my profile number. I have completed my job bank - Its weird the kind of jobs they are sending me? is that what you guys get?

Has the job bank helped anyone???

Just wondering
::)
[size=10pt]HEY AGAIN,

SORRY I DON'T THINK IF YOU UNDERSTOOD MY QUESTION.

I CREATED AN EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE. HOWEVER, WHILST FILLING IN, THEY WERE TWO SECTIONS,

1. SECTIOIN 1 = ONLINE APPLICATION
2. SECTION 2 = EXPRESS ENTRY

THE INFORMATION ON EACH SECTION WAS THE SAME EXCEPT FOR ONE SECTION

I SUBMITTED ANY HOW, AND RECEIVED MY EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE NUMBER AND JOB BANK REFERENCE NUMBER.

HOWEVER, ONLY SECTION 2 = EXPRESS ENTRY IS THE ONE INDICATING THAT ITS SUBMITTED

SECTION 1 = ONLINE APPLICATION STILL SHOWS THAT ITS NOT SUBMITTED?

QUESTION: - IS THAT THE SECTION I WILL USE FOR APPLYING AFTER MY ITA?

JUST WONDERING.

PLEASE ELABORATE FURTHER.

THANKS AGAIN :'(
[/size]

sfahadali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Foreign work experience can be attained while studying. So showing your 3rd Degree will not affect your work experience in any way.

All the best

Hi,
I think i have a similar case here. I started my MBA as an Evening Student because I was full-time employed at that time and can only take classes on weekends. Down the road I quit my job and registered as a regular student and graduated in 2016 as a full-time student.

Will they consider my work experience during MBA? A friend of mine applied for Australian immigration and his post- graduate experience was considered only.

Fahad

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
sfahadali said:
Hi,
I think i have a similar case here. I started my MBA as an Evening Student because I was full-time employed at that time and can only take classes on weekends. Down the road I quit my job and registered as a regular student and graduated in 2016 as a full-time student.

Will they consider my work experience during MBA? A friend of mine applied for Australian immigration and his post- graduate experience was considered only.

Fahad
They are fully aware that a number of people study part-time or via distance learning. So CIC accept's foreign work experience gained while studying.

For Canadian work experience, CIC specifically mentionS that "a period of employment during which the foreign national was engaged in full-time study is not to be included in calculating a period of work experience;"

However, there is no such requirement mentioned for foreign work experience.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/express-entry.asp

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

In process to submit the form after receiving of the ITA. Just want to know after uploading of the docs how much time do we get to make the payment. If we are unable to make the payment at the thattime due to any reason then what will happen.

Thanks in advance.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
aopu said:
Hi,

In process to submit the form after receiving of the ITA. Just want to know after uploading of the docs how much time do we get to make the payment. If we are unable to make the payment at the thattime due to any reason then what will happen.

Thanks in advance.
after clicking pay button u will have two hours to make the payment.... If u don't nothing will happen.... don't worry... Everything will be as it was before.... but u have to wait 1 hour before u can submit eapr and press pay button again.

Brijendra1984

Mar 30, 2017
Hello sir i have one query about most sutable NOC for PNP of my profile

I have M.Com degree and about 5 year experience in financial and accounting. But i have confused about NOC ........is any Professional cource required or MCom is sufficient for NOC 1111

I have done ilets with CLB 7, complete WES