+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

canadavisa0410

Aug 28, 2016
i have done my WES and it shows my bachelor's is equivalent to 3yrs diploma in canada and masters equivalent to 4yrs degree in canada.
if i have to fill a EE profile should i give "two or more diploma" or Bachelors degree ?? Please help. Thank you.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
canadavisa0410 said:
i have done my WES and it shows my bachelor's is equivalent to 3yrs diploma in canada and masters equivalent to 4yrs degree in canada.
if i have to fill a EE profile should i give "two or more diploma" or Bachelors degree ?? Please help. Thank you.
Hi,

Two or more certificate, diplomas or degrees.

All the best.

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hello Guys,

I work with an MNC, and can only get reference letter from the online tool of my company.
We don't get any stamped letters but a digitally signed letter from HR.

The main issue is that, it only mentions your name, designation, date of joining and date of relieving/currently working but it doesn't provide any details regarding Roles and Responsibilities and its strictly written in the company website that only this information will be provided for reference letter and nothing else.

is there any way around and does CIC entertain that ?

Will highly appreciate your suggestions. Thanks!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
gpsingh12 said:
Hello Guys,

I work with an MNC, and can only get reference letter from the online tool of my company.
We don't get any stamped letters but a digitally signed letter from HR.

The main issue is that, it only mentions your name, designation, date of joining and date of relieving/currently working but it doesn't provide any details regarding Roles and Responsibilities and its strictly written in the company website that only this information will be provided for reference letter and nothing else.

is there any way around and does CIC entertain that ?

Will highly appreciate your suggestions. Thanks!
Hi,

Get a NOTARIZED letter from your supervisor or colleague providing all the information needed by CIC. Then attach the company reference letter as a supporting document and add pay slips if you have them. Explain this situation in your LOE. This will be good enough.

All the best

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hi Team,

I have received NOI from Ontario on 27th Feb. Just want to confirm that the current EE profile where I got NOI is valid or not. Considering CRS reduction, I am hoping that there is a chance to get ITA directly. So, in this case, do I need to create new EE profile or I can use the existing one.

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

My work experience is as follows:
Employer A - 1 year with NOC X
Employer B - 1 year with NOC Y

I am currently working for Employer B and I do not wish to claim points for that. so do I have to state that in the EE profile? can I just ignore Employer B? will this be a problem as I would need to explain the reason for unemployment if I do not disclose employer B???

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looking for guidance regarding landing of PNP outland applicant.

I have booked below

First ticket-- Delhi-->Vancouver-->Calgary
Second ticket-- Calgary--> Saskatoon (This is separately booked and not part of first ticket, this is at a delay of 8 hours after waiting at Calgary purely because of economic reasons)

Is this fine? I hope they are only concerned about the final lag to land in PNP state and not bothered about whether that was booked separately.

kevinmanojkumar1990

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Re: Proof of Funds
Hi guys, is it enough that i get a letter from my bank stating my current balance??or shoukd i attach bank statements for 6 months....to be fair i arranged 50percent of the funds in last 2 weeks..pls advice

Jan 5, 2016
I need your advice

My birthday was two days ago, and my CRS was 433. It should have dropped 5 points to become 428, but till now nothing happened and my score is still the same :)

What if the cutoff for next draw is 429 and I received ITA based on my score before my birthday????
I reported this in the technical issue section in my profile, but received no reply

Next draw is likely to be after tomorrow
What should I do now?

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
abdallahshalaby said:
I need your advice

My birthday was two days ago, and my CRS was 433. It should have dropped 5 points to become 428, but till now nothing happened and my score is still the same :)

What if the cutoff for next draw is 429 and I received ITA based on my score before my birthday????
I reported this in the technical issue section in my profile, but received no reply

Next draw is likely to be after tomorrow
What should I do now?
I faced the same issue this December, however the correct score started to reflect after few days. I don't know exactly how many days it took to reflect the correct score.. but I checked 3-4 times after my birthday and correct score reflected only after few days.

Plus, I don't think you have anything to worry about as your job ends after you put in your date of birth and the score calculation is automatic by the system.

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Get a NOTARIZED letter from your supervisor or colleague providing all the information needed by CIC. Then attach the company reference letter as a supporting document and add pay slips if you have them. Explain this situation in your LOE. This will be good enough.

All the best
Thanks for the suggestion, just want to know has anyone used this method and will CIC accept it. Thanks!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
kevinmanojkumar1990 said:
Re: Proof of Funds
Hi guys, is it enough that i get a letter from my bank stating my current balance??or shoukd i attach bank statements for 6 months....to be fair i arranged 50percent of the funds in last 2 weeks..pls advice
Hi,

Bank statements are not required unless your bank refuses to give you a letter with all the details below:

"Document requirements

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

A letter showing the current balance alone won't be enough. You will definitely need to explain the source of your funds.

All the best

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
Shall we write probationary under type of employment in reference letter if we were under probation for 6 months or so? Or not necessary... I was under probation for 6 months as management trainee and then became permanent as Sr. Executive

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
gpsingh12 said:
Thanks for the suggestion, just want to know has anyone used this method and will CIC accept it. Thanks!
Hi, based on the experience of so senior guys, this is acceptable. Read this post from Raj which touches on this issue:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html;msg5847580#msg5847580

All the best