+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
tahminaml said:
if i have worked in a company only for 6 months...do i need still need to mention annual salary in the reference letter multiplying by 12 ?
Yes, just multiply your salary by 12. This figure is a CIC requirement regardless of how long you have worked.

mbalsara

Mar 7, 2017
tahminaml said:
this link is perfect...what i scored using it was exactly the same that was shown in my EE profile later
[/quote

Thanks for the reply.. After the calculation.. This is what it mentioned along with the score...

'New changes to the Comprehensive Ranking System were announced on November 10, 2016. This BETA version of the CRS Calculator is still undergoing improvements and updates. The scores generated are unofficial.'

::)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
mbalsara said:
tahminaml said:
this link is perfect...what i scored using it was exactly the same that was shown in my EE profile later
[/quote

Thanks for the reply.. After the calculation.. This is what it mentioned along with the score...

'New changes to the Comprehensive Ranking System were announced on November 10, 2016. This BETA version of the CRS Calculator is still undergoing improvements and updates. The scores generated are unofficial.'

::)
Use the official tool:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Positive+

Feb 28, 2017
Please who should the job reference letter be addressed to? My past employers seem not satisfied with a letter "to whom it may concern". Kindly help. :'( :'( :'(

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Positive+ said:
Please who should the job reference letter be addressed to? My past employers seem not satisfied with a letter "to whom it may concern". Kindly help. :'( :'( :'(
Hi,

You can address it as follows:

Dear Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

or

Att: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Dear Immigration Officer

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
TanakaM said:
Hi there, I understand your frustration. The thing is with WES you just have to be patient. I would keep following up via email, as there is not much else you can do.

With a score of 459 I am sure you will get an ITA as soon as you get your WES reference number. In the mean time, you can get all other paper ready so that as soon as you get your ITA you can submit.

All the best.
Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

One more thing. I am married, but as we are on our family way she wont be coming along as of now. so, is it possible that i show myself as single and later on I apply for her PR. She has masters in Pharmacology and a good IELTS score but we are yet to apply for her ECA. So, i dont want to waste any more time on this.

Any suggestions??

Regards.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rupinder2k17 said:
Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

One more thing. I am married, but as we are on our family way she wont be coming along as of now. so, is it possible that i show myself as single and later on I apply for her PR. She has masters in Pharmacology and a good IELTS score but we are yet to apply for her ECA. So, i dont want to waste any more time on this.

Any suggestions??

Regards.
Hi,

What do you mean by "on our family way?"

Firstly, claiming to be single when you are married would be misrepresentation, so it is not advisable. However, you can say you are married and have a non-accompanying spouse. I would not advise this as the non-accompanying spouse still need to do everything that an accompanying spouse does (medicals, PCC etc). You will also still need to show the same amount funds, and you may struggle to reunite in future.

My crs points without my spouse are more by 15 points, however, we did not claim anything for her education. So since your wife is highly educated and has good language proficiency, you point may not differ much (with or without her). So my suggestion to you would be to include her in your application.

I hope this helps.

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

What do you mean by "on our family way?"

Firstly, claiming to be single when you are married would be misrepresentation, so it is not advisable. However, you can say you are married and have a non-accompanying spouse. I would not advise this as the non-accompanying spouse still need to do everything that an accompanying spouse does (medicals, PCC etc). You will also still need to show the same amount funds, and you may struggle to reunite in future.

My crs points without my spouse are more by 15 points, however, we did not claim anything for her education. So since your wife is highly educated and has good language proficiency, you point may not differ much (with or without her). So my suggestion to you would be to include her in your application.

I hope this helps.
Thanks a lot. You are such a help.

By family way i meant we are expecting our first child this May, so the plan is she wont accompany me as of now.

I am a little confused when it comes to showing her credentials i.e. education, experience etc. if she is not accompanying me.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rupinder2k17 said:
Thanks a lot. You are such a help.

By family way i meant we are expecting our first child this May, so the plan is she wont accompany me as of now.

I am a little confused when it comes to showing her credentials i.e. education, experience etc. if she is not accompanying me.

Regards
Right, congratulations! To me this makes it more important for you to include her.

If she is not accompanying you will not need an ECA, but due to the fact that you are married, your spouse will need to be cleared of being a security threat (PCC), be in good health (medicals), have valid identity documents (Passport) and you will need to prove you can support your WHOLE family no matter where it is (POF).

I hope that makes it clear.

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
TanakaM said:
Right, congratulations! To me this makes it more important for you to include her.

If she is not accompanying you will not need an ECA, but due to the fact that you are married, your spouse will need to be cleared of being a security threat (PCC), be in good health (medicals), have valid identity documents (Passport) and you will need to prove you can support your WHOLE family no matter where it is (POF).

I hope that makes it clear.
Thanks you so much. But I wont stop bugging you. I have so many questions. I hope you dont mind.

Regarding this POF. What exactly do I need??

1. Do I need to show funds as old as 6 months?
2. What if I show funds in the name of my wife?
3. Can my Dad gift me these funds?
4. We have about 10 acres of agriculture land. If i put the income from this year's yield into my account, would that suffice?

I mean how exactly do I need to cross this hurdle if I dont have funds as old as these in my name?

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rupinder2k17 said:
Thanks you so much. But I wont stop bugging you. I have so many questions. I hope you dont mind.

Regarding this POF. What exactly do I need??

4. We have about 10 acres of agriculture land. If i put the income from this year's yield into my account, would that suffice?

I mean how exactly do I need to cross this hurdle if I dont have funds as old as these in my name?

Regards
You are really going to need to do your research, read through a thread called Proof of funds, all the details are there.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-express-entry-t263315.0.html

In short:

Not really, you just need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the funds are not borrowed.

If she is accompanying you, she must write a notarized affidavit confirming that she is making the funds available for this purpose.

Yes. You will need a notarized gift deed and the money need to be deposited into your account.

Yes, as long as the funds are in your account and are above the minimum required for your family.

All the best

nipuns1

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
canada
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
05-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-11-2017
I got my final mark sheet/transcript in April 2007 but when the university prepared the transcript for WES they made it to June 2007

should I enter April 2007 or June 2007 and does that make a difference to CIC , i mentioned April 2007 in my study and work permit for Canada

fatemeh1357

Mar 10, 2017
Hi,

I have a a problem, does anyone can help.

I have a valid job offer, and I got 50 point for that, but it is written in my application "We are processing your Job Bank registration" what does that means, Do I need to register to job bank?