+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Olufemi78

Jan 14, 2016
Hello, i am uploading my documents on my profile right now, I just want to confirm something quickly. Under employment records, apart from my letter of reference from my supervisor. Is it necessary to submit my employment letter too?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Olufemi78 said:
Hello, i am uploading my documents on my profile right now, I just want to confirm something quickly. Under employment records, apart from my letter of reference from my supervisor. Is it necessary to submit my employment letter too?
Yes if you are claiming a valid job offer, otherwise no.

The reference letter is the only mandatory document required everything else that you can provide is an added plus.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
saurine said:
Hello fkl,

In regards to the previous post,

I am employed by Shoppers Drug Mart. They just assign me different stores to do accounting for. The only difference is that each stores has a separate owner/associate and I get paid from each store. i.e each 2 weeks I get 4 pay stubs rather than 1. But the duties and responsibilities are same throughout the stores.

I was thinking of having one employment letter written stating that I do the following duties for these 4 stores that are for Shoppers Drug Mart.

Do you think this will help or I will need 4 separate letters.
I think in that case you can try with a single letter. At max CIC would ask shoppers to verify in which case (as you said they assigned you), at least it could be confirmed from shoppers (or could be included in your single letter that you are assigned to work on these 4 stores).

It should be okay given above explanation.

Habbeys

Feb 23, 2017
Hi, I am a newbie, please seniors I have a question that is bothering me. Can one have 2 active express entry profiles? There is this scenario I heard of someone who had two with different scores. he got an ITA in one in Nov and the other a month after, he has submitted his eAPR with the first one he got an ITA with, but unfortunately there were errors in the application. Can he withdraw the first application and use the other one or what do you all advise. Thank you.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Habbeys said:
Hi, I am a newbie, please seniors I have a question that is bothering me. Can one have 2 active express entry profiles? There is this scenario I heard of someone who had two with different scores. he got an ITA in one in Nov and the other a month after, he has submitted his eAPR with the first one he got an ITA with, but unfortunately there were errors in the application. Can he withdraw the first application and use the other one or what do you all advise. Thank you.
It is against immigration law to have more than a single profile.

baldev.asnanie

Dec 8, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
21-04-2018
Med's Done....
30-04-2018
Passport Req..
16-05-2018
Hello Seniors,

Just gave my medical today, unfortunately in the urine test the blood leucocytes rating was high. Apparently it is because I didnt drink enough water and exercised in the morning. Would it be a concern for cic officers? Also, would it be wise to reappear for medical exam? Would it raise suspicion with cic? Need help please :'(

shiren

Feb 3, 2017
Aghanistan
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Interviw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
No
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
Yes
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Non
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No yet
VISA ISSUED...
No yet i waiting
LANDED..........
Ok
Good information for immigration for anther visa so thanks everyone

fungusamongus

Mar 9, 2017
I have a question regarding work experience. I have 5 years of experience in the US at a Silicon Valley firm. I recently joined this new firm as I got a great opportunity. I am planning to apply through Express Entry. I don't want my new company to know that I am applying so in the work experience, can I leave them out? I can get a reference letter from my previous employers.

Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fungusamongus said:
I have a question regarding work experience. I have 5 years of experience in the US at a Silicon Valley firm. I recently joined this new firm as I got a great opportunity. I am planning to apply through Express Entry. I don't want my new company to know that I am applying so in the work experience, can I leave them out? I can get a reference letter from my previous employers.

Thanks!
Yes but if you have received your ITA you must add such employment in the personal history section, no documentation needed from them.

fungusamongus

Mar 9, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
Yes but if you have received your ITA you must add such employment in the personal history section, no documentation needed from them.
Got it, so I can leave them out for the assignment of points but need to include them in the personal history if/after I get an ITA. Thank you!

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
fungusamongus said:
Got it, so I can leave them out for the assignment of points but need to include them in the personal history if/after I get an ITA. Thank you!
As long as the number of years of your previous experience with your previous employer is sufficient for you to clear the CRS cut off score and get an ITA, u can omit the current employer..

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
if i have worked in a company only for 6 months...do i need still need to mention annual salary in the reference letter multiplying by 12 ?

mbalsara

Mar 7, 2017
Hey! Can someone guide me where can i get the official CRS calculator. I tried with a couple (one on cic website and other on Canadavisa.Com) both showing different scores.. also the consultant said that the online ones are not updated ones and the one they have will show the precise score.. I am sure that's false!
Help please! Thanks :)

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
mbalsara said:
Hey! Can someone guide me where can i get the official CRS calculator. I tried with a couple (one on cic website and other on Canadavisa.Com) both showing different scores.. also the consultant said that the online ones are not updated ones and the one they have will show the precise score.. I am sure that's false!
Help please! Thanks :)
https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

this link is perfect...what i scored using it was exactly the same that was shown in my EE profile later

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
tahminaml said:
https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

this link is perfect...what i scored using it was exactly the same that was shown in my EE profile later
That is indeed a good calculator. However, this is the official calculator on the CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

You wont go wrong.