+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
dilipk29 said:
Hi,

I have CRS of 432 and I have received a message in mycic from Ontario PNP asking to contact Ontario directly if I want to be nominated.

Should I wait for next draw hoping the next draw CRS will go below 432 or should I accept Ontario PNP?

If it's good to go with PNP, how many days will I have to accept their letter of interest ?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks
wait for it, you will get the ita in next draw hopefully :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
ALIHINA said:
Can any one let me know if parents can be included as dependants in express entry profile?

If not whats the best way to take them with us? They are very old and ill and cant live alone.
Dependents, for the sake of EE, are you spouse and children. Thus parents, unfortunately, do not qualify. You will need to sponsor them once you are settled in Canada. Based on your discription they may be inadmissible due to medical reasons. However, that will be upto CIC.

All the best.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
vishalphonsa said:
Guys,
Got the ITA today (score 435). Need some help on creating experience letters. Actually best practices on how to create the work experience yourself.

1. My primary NOC is 0125 (from past 7 plus years). Is there a template or format which anyone has that can be reused? If not, what are the absolutely required items in the experience letter.
2. My total work experience is 12 years, for the other 5 years, job code is 2141. Same query as above, plus shall I show experience for this? Is it not that they need only 6 years of experience. I've added both work experiences to my profile.

Thanks in advance.

PS - There are more questions on proof of funds etc but they come later. One step at a time!
For reference letters :http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t397796.0.html;topicseen

For Post ITA process : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t455826.0.html;topicseen

Hope it helps

+1 if it did.

omu

Feb 16, 2017
Re: Express Entry points

hi guys I need help on express study form, What counts as a full academic year to get points? I have a low score currently and I noticed no CRS points awarded for my Canadian education I filled in, Is it because I only filled in 8 months approximately or I have to fill in a full year date???

chance0000

Mar 2, 2017
Hi all,

A quick background about me:

Education: Bachelors
CRS Score: 380
Ielts : CLB level 9
Noc code - not one of the in-demand for Saskachewan

Also, i know hoe difficult it is to get LMIA. Pls guide as to how do i move forward.

Thanks so much.

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
TanakaM said:
1) LOL it is like that in many countries. They say UK Police clearance is the most straight forward and one of the easiest to get.

2) I mean you need to have Proof of these funds until the day you land in Canada. The Immigration Officer at the airport my ask for it. With regards to the assets, i don't know much about this as I have simple kept the required funds in my account for 6 months and not touched it. However, if I were you I would liquidate them now and keep the funds in my account. Keep all the paperwork as CIC will need to know where these funds have come from and why there is a significant difference between your current balance and average 6 months balance.

I hope this helps.
Haha thanks Tanaka - I just applied for my police cert locally and the wait times vary, some people get it in 8 days and some take up to a month or two. I just found out tho that I would need to
provide an endorser for my UK cert and looking at the list - of course I could ask my professors or any number of people that worked at my hall of residence BUT I have ONLY
known them for the duration of my course - 1 year. Ive written to ACRO customer service asking for feedback. Do you think I could use a university friend that has known me
past my duration at university and that we've kept in contact beyond the 2 years required?

Q2 - Thanks! I think also that would be the best step forward. I didnt think the process would be this quick so now am scrambling to see how much I can dump into my savings
account to ensure that IF Im queried by immigration I can show Ive liquidated my fixed investment deposits and always intended to use it for migration purposes.

Youve been so helpful regardless, thank you

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
KRahman said:
1. I did my masters from uk as well and received my PCC yesterday. Took a total of 16 days. There's no special category mentioned so just apply normally, you will need an endorser though.
Thanks for the feedback K Rahman! As I told TanakaM in my note I just found out about the endorser and given I cant use my professors, the admin staff at my residence - knew them only
during my time at uni i.e. 1 year and havent kept in touch - AND I cant use family my UK based family - I have written to ACRO asking what do I do next? Do you think I could use a friend of mine
from uni that I have kept in touch with?

Thanks for feedback.

nehusharma

Mar 3, 2017
i applied canada tourist visa with my husband from india in 2015 but it rejected.second time i applied tourist visa from italy .my question is that when i applied visa my agent fill my education 12th but i am post graduate.now i want to apply canadian permanent residence ,so how to change my qualification in canada embassy records.?. thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
KRahman said:
nope, it was delivered in two days as per the booking of carrier by acro.. I guess you paid for the urgent one may be ? it was mentioned in application that it will take 10 working days.
Oh ok. I paid for the standard service. I guess mine was just quicker then. All the best.

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Questions on proof of funds:

1. Can I show my PPF (public provident fund) as POF? It's the account where you and your employer contribute monthly.
2. If not, can I borrow money from someone? If yes, what are the details?
3. How to show proof of funds? A letter from your bank would suffice or it needs to be notarized?
4. Say I decide to sell an apartment or car for funds, will these be counted? If yes, how will I prove that the entry in my account is for apartment/car?
5. (Final) If I provide pof at the time of application, do I need to maintain the sum till the time I land at Canada?

Thanks in advance!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
nehusharma said:
i applied canada tourist visa with my husband from india in 2015 but it rejected.second time i applied tourist visa from italy .my question is that when i applied visa my agent fill my education 12th but i am post graduate.now i want to apply canadian permanent residence ,so how to change my qualification in canada embassy records.?. thanks
This is not a big deal. You just put the correct details in your PR application. I assume you have a ECA for your post-graduate qualification.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Minx said:
Haha thanks Tanaka - I just applied for my police cert locally and the wait times vary, some people get it in 8 days and some take up to a month or two. I just found out tho that I would need to
provide an endorser for my UK cert and looking at the list - of course I could ask my professors or any number of people that worked at my hall of residence BUT I have ONLY
known them for the duration of my course - 1 year. Ive written to ACRO customer service asking for feedback. Do you think I could use a university friend that has known me
past my duration at university and that we've kept in contact beyond the 2 years required?

Q2 - Thanks! I think also that would be the best step forward. I didnt think the process would be this quick so now am scrambling to see how much I can dump into my savings
account to ensure that IF Im queried by immigration I can show Ive liquidated my fixed investment deposits and always intended to use it for migration purposes.

Youve been so helpful regardless, thank you
Yes you can, as long as their profession is on the list. This is just someone who can say that they know you if asked. They never contacted my endorser.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
paterson said:
Hi! Ive received the ITA yesterday. How long will it take to wait for the request of medical? Thank u!
You don't get a request for medical. All you have to do is get an upfront medical examination done by one of the selected physicians then upload the report the will give you together with the rest of your documents.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
TanakaM said:
You don't get a request for medical. All you have to do is get an upfront medical examination done by one of the selected physicians then upload the report the will give you together with the rest of your documents.
have my medicals on 6th. Do they let us know the result of all our reports/tests? Sorry, if I sound dumb but just trying to figure out how this medicals thing works.