+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
tarek_972 said:
Dear All

I am having some problem while creating the EE profile. I cant select my level of education as "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." Cause its not showing in the list.
I have done the ECA and outcome is 1. Bachelor's degree (four years) & 2. Postgraduate diploma (one year). So it should be "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."
I have attached the screenshot of the EE profile. Can anyone please suggest about the issue?
hello u just need to put what is written in ur ECA certificate. So in ur one education, u r gonna select bachelors (4 years). then save and add another education and select Postgraduate diploma (one year). cic will automatically understand that it is "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." i did that as well. correct me if i am wrong but um pretty sure abt this

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tahminaml said:
hello u just need to put what is written in ur ECA certificate. So in ur one education, u r gonna select bachelors (4 years). then save and add another education and select Postgraduate diploma (one year). cic will automatically understand that it is "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." i did that as well. correct me if i am wrong but um pretty sure abt this
Yes, that option is unavailable now. You have to create 2 different rows with 2 equivalencies.

In your case, you should choose "Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" for your Bachelor's degree and "One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" for your diploma ,AFAIK.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

reforms

Jan 17, 2017
Hi,

We already have an EE Profile setup last December- My wife is the PA with NOC of 3012.

Is it possible for us to create another EE Profile, and put myself as the PA (NOC 6314/6552), so we'll have "more" chances of getting an a job offer or a PNP?

Thanks in advance!

tarek_972

May 8, 2012
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, that option is unavailable now. You have to create 2 different rows with 2 equivalencies.

In your case, you should choose "Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" for your Bachelor's degree and "One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" for your diploma ,AFAIK.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp
@rajkamalmohanram

many many thanks for the help.

tarek_972

May 8, 2012
tahminaml said:
@tahminaml

thanks to u as well. but that option is not available now!

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
tarek_972 said:
@tahminaml

thanks to u as well. but that option is not available now!
u r welcome...r u from bangladesh?? if then which uni r y from??? i need to know sth.. stuck with full time and part time crisis

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi There,

I had 2 queries. Please help.

1) I have come to know(dont know whether its a rumour or not) that if one person is having 2 EE profiles (lets say one created in 2016 and another in 2017 Feb month) then he/she has the chance to lose this OINP because they can check that whether this person(may be because of same passport number) is already having another active EE profile or not? Please help if this is true.

2) Also, I have come to know that one person who has submitted his/her application submitted for some state nomination lets say for SINP, then even he/she is not getting OINP NOI. Is it also true?

Please help.

udaisv1

Dec 23, 2016
kamy said:
Seems like you have claimed work experience for longer period than you are supposed to have, it will reduce your points and if it brings you down below cutoff you will be in issue( there are different crs scores for work ex of 1 year, 2 year and 3 years respectively)

If you are PNP then you might need to worry more as some of the PNPs give more points for selection based on work ex as per PNP critieria.

You need to check what is your case and if your points are counting less than what you claimed.
No, no. I did not claim work experience for a longer period.

Rephrasing my question:
I got ITA under CEC (no job offer, no PNP), for my work experience in Canada from Oct 2015 to Oct 2016. In the work history section, I have claimed this as my primary occupation NOC. For this primary noc occupation (6235), there is a question that says 'date first became qualified to practice in this occupation'. For this question, due to misunderstanding, I entered the date I graduated (May 2008). But looks like I should enter it as Sep 2015 considering the degree qualification and some amount of training that is required for this occupation.

I claimed points for one year only as I mentioned in the work history. Just that, I have changed the date when I became qualified for the job. So, the qualified date is Sep 2015 and my work experience starts from Oct 2015.

My question is, will changing the date now mean misrepresentation? I am sure that there is no change in my score before and after the date change.

Please clarify. Thank you.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
I am really confused in family name and given name. my passport has no surname written , what shuld i write in express entry profile thn . my full name is written in given name . jaswinder kaur is written as given name in passport. kindly help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
barusahib2013 said:
I am really confused in family name and given name. my passport has no surname written , what shuld i write in express entry profile thn . my full name is written in given name . jaswinder kaur is written as given name in passport. kindly help.
You can mention your entire given name in the last name and leave the first name blank. You can explain this using a LOE.
What do you mean by surname?

Your surname is your family name. It is sometimes called your “last name.” If your name is spelled differently on your official documents, please write your name as shown in your passport. When filling out applications, type your surname as it appears on your passport, travel or identity document or any letters you got from the visa office or case processing centre where you sent your application (even if the name is misspelled). Do not use initials.

If you do not have a family name on your passport, travel or identity document, enter all your given name(s) in the surname field and leave the given name field blank. Do not enter “*”, “Not applicable” or “NA”.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=014&top=4

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
barusahib2013 said:
Do i need to create a new profile to change this now as I tried to change in existing profile bt its not possible . kindly suggest
I suppose you'll see a button called "Modify Family Information". You can click on that and you'll see an option to edit your name AFAIK.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I suppose you'll see a button called "Modify Family Information". You can click on that and you'll see an option to edit your name AFAIK.
sir i tried to modify my personal details but all information which is entered while checking eligibility criteria does not modify ,kindly suggest what to do

olgac

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hi guys,

I have a question, pretty straight forward:

I have lived in Australia for more than 6 months, I left Australia in March 2014 and never came back.
I got an Australian Police certificate check for my IEC in January 2016.

Now for my EE do I need to request another Australia Police Certificate?

In CIC website says: have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

I just want to make sure I can still use that PCC.

Thank you!

Balangb

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...I created my profile on Dec 10 2016. I was having 428 points & I did not receive any NOI. Recently, I got my IELTS result & score has gone up as 483... for getting ITA, should I recreate my profile or update the IELTS score alone...Please reply me...it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.