+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Hi all, If WES states documents received on your profile, is this a confirmation that all documents has been received or same can be Stated if just part of the required documents is received?

dhanmeet

Feb 26, 2017
Hi all,

Please help me
I have bachelors degree in Information technolgy(4 years) and post graduate diploma in advance computing (6 months) from cdac.How can I evaluate my PG diploma equivalency in canada.Can I use my PG Diploma under category of two or more certificates diplomas and degrees

desert eagle

Feb 13, 2017
Hello Experts,

I noticed that the date of issue of my new Passport is incorrectly printed in the Police clearance certificate from UAE. The date of issue printed corresponds to my expired passport. However all other details including the passport number, DOB and date of expiry are correct.

Kindly advise if I should get it reissued

Kind regards

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
desert eagle said:
Hello Experts,

I noticed that the date of issue of my new Passport is incorrectly printed in the Police clearance certificate from UAE. The date of issue printed corresponds to my expired passport. However all other details including the passport number, DOB and date of expiry are correct.

Kind regards
If you are currently in UAE, then kindly obtain a new PCC.
If not, then kindly use this same PCC and explain this error in LOE.

udaisv1

Dec 23, 2016
udaisv1 said:
Hi,

I got ITA. Preparing to submit my application.

My question:
In my EE profile, under Work history > Primary occupation > for 'Date first became qualified to practice in this profession', I have selected the date I graduated, which is May 2008.

But now that I read through the question again and NOC employment description, it should actually be Sep 2015, which I have selected now in my PR application. My work experience in this primary occupation starts from October 2015. So, there is a date change here but it is before my work experience starts.

Yes, I will include an LOE explaining my mistake. But should I be concerned about this date change? Please clarify.

Thank you,
Udai
Can someone clarify please?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
udaisv1 said:
Can someone clarify please?
Seems like you have claimed work experience for longer period than you are supposed to have, it will reduce your points and if it brings you down below cutoff you will be in issue( there are different crs scores for work ex of 1 year, 2 year and 3 years respectively)

If you are PNP then you might need to worry more as some of the PNPs give more points for selection based on work ex as per PNP critieria.

You need to check what is your case and if your points are counting less than what you claimed.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desert eagle said:
Hello Experts,

Kind regards
I would highly recommend to get it corrected from passport office.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhanmeet said:
Hi all,

Please help me
I have bachelors degree in Information technolgy(4 years) and post graduate diploma in advance computing (6 months) from cdac.How can I evaluate my PG diploma equivalency in canada.Can I use my PG Diploma under category of two or more certificates diplomas and degrees
It would be two or more certificates but you need to get this evaluated first from wes because evaluating agencies have a certain criteria to evaluate equivalency

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
TanakaM said:
Hi,

1) The instructions say you must submit the bio(information page), all pages with stamps, marks and visas. Submitting all pages is additional but not required.
2) Notarized one and the same person affidavit is good, just add marriage certificate to it.
3) Even though they do not ask for IELTS and ECA it is recommended to attach them with degree certificates. Transcripts are optional.

All the best
Thanks for replying. It helped.

kovthe

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Has anyone submitted the PR application with his/her(primary applicant) medical and PCC, and just LOE for spouse and new born's PCC and Medical? If yes, what was CIC response and when did you actually submit(after how many days/months of submitting PR application) the PCC and medicals for dependent?

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
TanakaM said:
(Note this is just my opinion)

You can also consider the number of hours spent on personal study. I wouldn't put anything less than the CIC requirement.
hello....... do we need to prove that in later stage of the application???

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
tahminaml said:
one last question.. i was full-time some semester and part-time some other semesters....so what shall i consider my full time or part time??? i am really confused regarding this... plz help
What did your school/university call you, part-time or full-time? Courses are normally clearly classified so this should not be an issue. Transcripts normal have this information as well.

All the best

tarek_972

May 8, 2012
Dear All

I am having some problem while creating the EE profile. I cant select my level of education as "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." Cause its not showing in the list.
I have done the ECA and outcome is 1. Bachelor's degree (four years) & 2. Postgraduate diploma (one year). So it should be "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."
I have attached the screenshot of the EE profile. Can anyone please suggest about the issue?