+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Marriala10 said:
Does one need health insurance to be able to give the medical exam?
No, in my Zimbabwe you pay cash. should be the same for most countries since this is for immigration purposes.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
ayshilal said:
Dear Seniors,

I sent a package to WES for my and my husband's assessment. but this package doesn't have any reference number on it.
In this package, there are 2 envelopes, each one is annotated with respective reference numbers on them.
Will this be a problem for us? (me and my husband)
Should we resend them :(
I don't think this will be a problem since the individual envelopes have the reference numbers. However, you can try to send them an email to find out if there is any problem.

All the best

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,

can anyone pls provide CIC worldwide toll free num or mail.
Also when OINP going to open for Human Capital stream..Does anyone receieved NOI..

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
ayshilal said:
Dear Seniors,

I sent a package to WES for my and my husband's assessment. but this package doesn't have any reference number on it.
In this package, there are 2 envelopes, each one is annotated with respective reference numbers on them.
Will this be a problem for us? (me and my husband)
Should we resend them :(
You can track on their website using your package tracking number to first check if they have received the package or not. If so, allow three business days for them to upload your status on your profile. If that happens and they update your case, you can understand that everything is going fine.

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
esos4real said:
Hey hey hey don't sweat man! If you had used the search button well you would have found threads with mcc and lots of doctors actively involved in this process.

FYI, I had same issue with MCC, I simply sent by birth certificate from the beginning with my documents. So do that now and that's all.

I hope your birth certificate carries the right name.
Hey man thank you for the reply. I really appreciate it :) and yes my birth certificate is exactly like my legal name so I hope this should be good. The only thing is I submitted my SVR request so should I upload my birth certificate with my name change certificate message through my account? And should that be sufficient?

Also I am ECFMG verified so any idea how much time for MCC to verify my credentials? And do they have any way to evaluate postgraduate training too? You know to get more points?

Thanks man

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,

Can you guide me which link to use for creating the One key account.

https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp
or
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/ONekeyAccessPortalWeb/onekey.jsp

OINP eFiling system is different from One key. can you pls guide me I am having difficuilty in creating the account.
and how NOI will come to inbox.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ramansingh05 said:
Hi,

or

OINP eFiling system is different from One key. can you pls guide me I am having difficuilty in creating the account.
One Key Web URL.

But do you have NOI? Your NOI or PT notification will come in your EE profile under messages.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
ramansingh05 said:
Hi,

or

Please don't post one question on 4 different threads.
Hope you have your answer now.

All the best

Gaurav1407

Dec 29, 2016
Hi All,
Can somebody please advise me on marital status. I am from India and recently I have applied for divorce from my wife. We have been living separately for more than a year. I have legal document from court stating that we have applied for divorce.
Can I put my marital status as "Legally separated"
Thanks in advance.

Luckyme20

Oct 14, 2016
Hi All,

I'm the primary applicant, we have got our ITA. Just want to know any spouse applicant is from Indian Defence Force. What were the documents to be submitted and will they ask about jobs and responsibilities.

Luckyme20

Oct 14, 2016
Hi,

Where can one see the checklist for submitting ITA.
The 6th point in my ITA letter states that

6. Obtain the documents which you must submit with your application ( see " checklist" for details)

Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Luckyme20 said:
Hi,

Where can one see the checklist for submitting ITA.
The 6th point in my ITA letter states that

6. Obtain the documents which you must submit with your application ( see " checklist" for details)

Thanks
Hi,

Once you fill in your application (similar to the EE profile), it will generate a document checklist based on the information you have entered. You will then need to upload the required documents in order to submit your application.

All the best

Luckyme20

Oct 14, 2016
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Once you fill in your application (similar to the EE profile), it will generate a document checklist based on the information you have entered. You will then need to upload the required documents in order to submit your application.

All the best

Thanks for the quick reply. This checklist will be visible only after completing all tabs and submitting?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Luckyme20 said:
Thanks for the quick reply. This checklist will be visible only after completing all tabs and submitting?
yes, well, after completing all tabs and pressing continue.

lellis2

Nov 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey folks,

Question on attaching files...I got my ITA yesterday and have filled out all information (all i have is "update form")...where do I attach the documents to? Or do I get asked after I submit my forms as is?

Thanks!