+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello Everyone,
HELP.....................
I am with 441 CRS score and received ITA in 55th draw. I am Primary applicant.
I have given IELTS on 23rd Jan 2016 and obtained L/S/R/W as 8/8/7.5/7. My wife given IELTS on 24th August 2015 and obtained score as 8/6.5/7.5/6.5. This IELTS score gives us 441 CRS score.
Both of us retake IELTS on 20th Feb 2016 in order to improve CRS score, but obtained less score than before, which infact lowers the CRS score.
I kept the old score of 23rd Jan 2016 for me and 24th Aug 2015 for wife, which gives us 441 CRS score.
Now real worry starts here:
IN ITA, it's mentioned on 2nd page as:
" Some examples of changes which could result in lower CRS score as:
1. You no longer have valid job offer;
2. You no longer have provincial nomination;
3. "Your language test scores have expired or upon re-taking them, the score are lower."

Kindly suggest: 1) which scores to use, retaken or which give high CRS score (23rd Jan 2016 for me and 24th Aug 2015 for wife).
2) Whether to go ahead with PR visa application with the above situation?

Please help.
Thanks in advance

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
aopu said:
Hi,

Thanks so much for the reply. Also do we need to submit the original copy of th docs to some place or the just the forms have to be submitted Online only.

Regards,
You just have to upload scanned copy of the originals.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
prabag said:
Kindly suggest: 1) which scores to use, retaken or which give high CRS score (23rd Jan 2016 for me and 24th Aug 2015 for wife). A: go ahead with the existing scores if they remain valid till the day you submit the application and receive AOR.
2) Whether to go ahead with PR visa application with the above situation? A: Yes.

Please help.
Thanks in advance

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello Guys,

Since you all have been so helpful last time I was here I would ask you a simple question.
My EE profile expires on 29th March. My CRS is 438. The profile is a bit old now. Do you think I still have a chance to be picked up for ITA or should I create a new one?

Thank you all for your suggestions.

lellis2

Nov 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doro_07 said:
Hello Guys,

Since you all have been so helpful last time I was here I would ask you a simple question.
My EE profile expires on 29th March. My CRS is 438. The profile is a bit old now. Do you think I still have a chance to be picked up for ITA or should I create a new one?

I think you have a damn good chance at the next draw. today was 441...

lellis2

Nov 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Canadavisa.com folks...

I'm in need of some help/explanations!

Here is my situation:
A.) I'm in Canada on a study permit set to expire in 2020. I'll be dropping out of my program this semester (thus, my study permit will expire on April 31, 2017).
B.) I received my invitation to apply for permanent residency today through the FSW1 path (have work experience in the U.S.).
C.) I am married to a Canadian Permanent Resident.

I have all my documentation ready to submit PR by the end of April (before my study permit officially expires).

Questions:
1.) Do I even qualify for an open work permit?
2.) Or is it my best bet to apply for a change in temporary resident visa status and switch my status to visitor so that I have legal TRV status with CIC reviews my PR application?

THANK YOU SO MUCH! +1s to those who are able to help/guide me.

You guys are the best.

Cheers

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
I would really really appreciate any help
Am trying to get my credentials source verified through the medical council of Canada and I am having such a hard time finding anyone who is going through the express entry profile creation and is a physician to get information from.
My issue now is my name is spelled differently on my medical diploma and passport reason is just mis spelling and it's only for my middle name but my first and last name are identical so now they want me to write explanation and I really need your help giving them a reasonable explanation that wouldn't make them complicate this process for me as much as possible. Please advise :'(

king_penguin

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Hello, I have some questions about my Letter of Employment and Reference Letter.

Reference Letter - Foreign Work Experience

I'm working on a reference letter of my foreign work experience. I worked for the company for 4+ years. Should I just write the last 12 month's salary before I quit as my annual salary?

Also, do I need to mention about the rise? My position was not changed while I was working for there.

Reference Letter - Canadian Work Experience

I'm also working on a reference letter and letter of employment for my Canadian Work Experience. I started to work with my coop visa. Do I need to mention it both on a reference letter and letter of employment?
And do I need to mention about my rise on the reference letter?

Can I put the same job description on reference letter, letter of employment and job offer of the same Canadian Work Experience? I listed up with bullet points.

Thank you for your time and help ><

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
doro_07 said:
Hello Guys,

If you don't get picked up in next two draws, create a new EE profile on 30th March.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
king_penguin said:
Hello, I have some questions about my Letter of Employment and Reference Letter.

Reference Letter - Foreign Work Experience

I'm working on a reference letter of my foreign work experience. I worked for the company for 4+ years. Should I just write the last 12 month's salary before I quit as my annual salary?

Also, do I need to mention about the rise? My position was not changed while I was working for there.

Reference Letter - Canadian Work Experience

I'm also working on a reference letter and letter of employment for my Canadian Work Experience. I started to work with my coop visa. Do I need to mention it both on a reference letter and letter of employment?
And do I need to mention about my rise on the reference letter?

Can I put the same job description on reference letter, letter of employment and job offer of the same Canadian Work Experience? I listed up with bullet points.

Thank you for your time and help ><
You don't need to do any of these...just provide reference letters for your total experience for both. Yes, you can always write an LoE if you need to explain something.

king_penguin

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
CanadaWeCome said:
You don't need to do any of these...just provide reference letters for your total experience for both. Yes, you can always write an LoE if you need to explain something.
Thank you... but I think I'll have to put my annual salary both on a reference letter and letter of employment. Hmm...

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Canadianspirit said:
I would really really appreciate any help
Am trying to get my credentials source verified through the medical council of Canada and I am having such a hard time finding anyone who is going through the express entry profile creation and is a physician to get information from.
My issue now is my name is spelled differently on my medical diploma and passport reason is just mis spelling and it's only for my middle name but my first and last name are identical so now they want me to write explanation and I really need your help giving them a reasonable explanation that wouldn't make them complicate this process for me as much as possible. Please advise :'(
Hey hey hey don't sweat man! If you had used the search button well you would have found threads with mcc and lots of doctors actively involved in this process.

FYI, I had same issue with MCC, I simply sent by birth certificate from the beginning with my documents. So do that now and that's all.

I hope your birth certificate carries the right name.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
king_penguin said:
Thank you... but I think I'll have to put my annual salary both on a reference letter and letter of employment. Hmm...
No, you just need to mention whether your job was paid or not, value of emolument is immaterial.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
prabag said:
Thank you Sir.
So I can use IELTS score which gives high CRS score? not mandatory to use recent score?
Right!