+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

thanks for your answer, will say a bit relieved now. Also during creation of the express entry profile under the employment section have mentioned the wrong name of the company, actually have wrongly mentioned the branch name of the comonay rather than the actual name of the firm. Is there a provision that the same can be modified in the original express entry profile creation and how to do it. Also have changed jobs and during the creation of the primaryprofile have entered the old job how to modify these corrections.

Thanks in advance

cloverpink

Sep 21, 2016
Help! Regarding my travel dates. I am confused which dates should I put because I stayed in Canada from Sept 3 to Oct 10 but I arrived in the Philippines Oct 12. Should I follow the arrival stamp on my passport (Oct 12) or should I use the exact date (Oct 10) I left Canada?

LBP24

Dec 17, 2014
Hello everyone,

I need help with a situation concerning Express Entry CEC application and CIC customer service is not of any help. I was an International student and now currently working in Canada full-time permanent. I just completed my cumulative 1 year job requirement (1st job was in NOC B and current job NOC A) and did my profile, however the next step is to register the JobBank. I am not sure why I should be doing that as I already have a job. Also my score on my profile is 448 however when I calculate it on CRS calculator it shows that I am 475. On the profile, my CRS score for Job offer in Canada is not counted.

Please Help as my visa is expiring in May 2017 and my English and French test expiring in June...

Thank you kindly!

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
LBP24 said:
Hello everyone,

I need help with a situation concerning Express Entry CEC application and CIC customer service is not of any help. I was an International student and now currently working in Canada full-time permanent. I just completed my cumulative 1 year job requirement (1st job was in NOC B and current job NOC A) and did my profile, however the next step is to register the JobBank. I am not sure why I should be doing that as I already have a job. Also my score on my profile is 448 however when I calculate it on CRS calculator it shows that I am 475. On the profile, my CRS score for Job offer in Canada is not counted.

Please Help as my visa is expiring in May 2017 and my English and French test expiring in June...

Thank you kindly!
Whats your Job occupation in which category... is it A, B or C. Also when did you completed your 1 year..

MykaGarcia

Feb 12, 2017
Hi. I have a few questions.

I am a nurse here in the Philippines and am planning to move and work in Canada. As I have researched, there are a lot of requirements needed for one to be able to apply as a nurse in CA. (ex. NCLEX, application with Board of Nursing)
My plan is to apply for a somehow "nurse-related" job (one that will not require me to take NCLEX or apply with BON), and once I'm in Canada, will just take the NCLEX or finish up the necessary requirements there.

Do you find this realistic? Do you think I will be able to find a job like this in CA, and which NOC will I fall under?

Thank you for your time and sorry in advance if ever this question has been asked before. :)

paraskp

Dec 13, 2016
I am planning to get the PR for Canada through express entry, i have few queries to be soughted, please help me:

I am working with a construction material provider company and am a post graduate and wife is from IT background with Bachelors of Engineering degree, Whom should be the primary applicant in order to get good points and also do secondary applicant need to get transcripts assessed through WEC.

Please help me with this initial things so that it will be easy and clear for me to proceed as i am not hiring any consultant for this.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
paraskp said:
I am planning to get the PR for Canada through express entry, i have few queries to be soughted, please help me:

I am working with a construction material provider company and am a post graduate and wife is from IT background with Bachelors of Engineering degree, Whom should be the primary applicant in order to get good points and also do secondary applicant need to get transcripts assessed through WEC.

Please help me with this initial things so that it will be easy and clear for me to proceed as i am not hiring any consultant for this.
Hi,

Being a That depends on a lot of factors.
1. Your and your wife's education will be evaluated by a designated organisation like WES to check its equivalency of Canadian Degree. - Yes both of you have to get those accessed if you want to claim points.
2. Both of your IELTS scores are taken into account for calculating CRS points.
3. Your / wife's age has to be taken into consideration.

Calculate your scores by putting you as primary applicant then next time your wife as primary applicant in the below calculator.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Hi Everyone,

It's fantastic to know how everyone helps the other with information, great work guys. I've been following EE from Jan'16 and got so interested after a month that i realized that i want to start fresh in Canada. I've started to prepare for the groundwork i.e. getting reference letters, learning the process....etc I have a question for anyone to help.

1. I've been a Communication Trainer in a call centre
2. From 2012-Nov'2015 i've been an employed trainer for the same company
3 Jan 2016 i started to work on contracts as a Trainer again.
4 Sep 2016 (until Current) i jumped from the call centre to mainstream corporate as a Learning Coordinator for a Management Institute (Online Education).

Guys what should be my NOC?

Also, from my work experience above, do i have a good chance...??

-Cheers,

Noel

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
paraskp said:
Sir my age is 31 and wife is 29
If your credential is accessed as 2 or more degrees then you will get more points than your wife as she has only one. If yours is accessed as one degree which is same as her, you will loose 10 points for your age.
Also you both need to target the CLB 9 IELTS score to get good CRS scores.

samirachugh01

Feb 21, 2017
Hi All,

I received ITA in the 25th January Draw.

I have been asked to upload the required documents(medical report, police clearance certificate, educational documents, employment records, financial summary report, passport, marriage certificate, child birth certificate, digital photo) and then pay the fees.

I have few queries, it will be great if anyone can throw some light on these:

1) Is there any other formality after uploading above mentioned(asked for) documents and paying the fees? Or is it end of the application process?

2) I am more worried as my husband's passport was declared damaged(water marks) when he went for getting police clearance from Passport Seva Kendra. He has now applied for re-issue of passport and it will take time. We are expecting issue of passport by 31st March. 25th April being our last date, I want to to be double sure about the procedure, if any, after the completion of work in Step 1.

Thanking in advance...

azfarnazim

Feb 16, 2017
Hello everyone,
I got ITA on 8 Feb. I have 3 queries:
1. In my pre-ITA profile, I claimed points for my current job but also I mentioned about my previous job with another NOC. Now, in my checklist I see they are asking for both reference letters. But I'm having trouble to get the experience letter from my previous job which was from other NOC. My question is that now, when I submit my final application, can I remove that job as I'm not claiming any points for that? but mention about that job only in the personal log?
2. My 2nd question is that in the current EE system, we have to upload all the original documents. Should the documents have to be attested/certified or notary public? nothing is mentioned and I'm very concerned.
3. I have an Uncle, who is Canadian citizen. So, as I mentioned him in my application they asked ''Family Member Proof of Status''....Moreover, they have also asked ''Proof of Relationship''? which relationship it means?? the relationship with my Uncle??

Someone please help me..............

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hi. Does anyone know in what NOC code the "project planner" position falls under? I am a bit confused about this and I would like to know How can I make sure of the right NOC code for my responsibilities. Thanks.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
guys

if someone has the link to a thread or any other site that lists some sort of dos and dont during filling up form post ITA. Eg. writing N/A whenever there is no information to fill etc.

Like this one I just found
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=007&top=4

Thanking you

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Indi88 said:
guys

if someone has the link to a thread or any other site that lists some sort of dos and dont during filling up form post ITA. Eg. writing N/A whenever there is no information to fill etc.

Like this one I just found
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=007&top=4

Thanking you
Hi,
Thanks for sharing.

I find this site to be very useful as it takes you through the whole process from start to finish:

http://canadavisahelpcentre.com/a-comprehensive-guide-to-express-entry/13/

All the best