+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

brijesh_shivnani

Nov 11, 2016
Hi Everone,

I have a query regarding Medical tests. I guess you can get your medical test from a different country in case you r travelling. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am in London and cannot find the United Kingdom listed in panel physicians list provided on CIC website. There must be a way to get it done here or do I have to go back to my home country to get it done?
Has anyone got his medicals done from London?

thanks in advance. Appreciate your help.

Regards
Brijesh

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kkdreamz said:
Hi All,

I work for Canadian company and I got all the letters to employment ( Employee job confirmation document from HR, Employee reference letter with roles and responsibilities from HR, payslips ). How ever I am claiming points for my foreign experience . my employer may not give a reference letter. Even though if they give they will give roles and responsibilities only for last held designation ( I held about 5 different job titles but all are with same NOCC code ) . I read at CIC guidelines, it says I should get job duties for all positions held. Is it practically possible to get job duties for all roles from previous employer ?

#1. Do they mean different NOC's or different job titles within same NOC ?

#2. Will CIC officer reject my application stating not sufficient documentation from previous employer?

Thanks!
No, you don't have to necessarily mention all positions held. If your company will mention only the latest position on the letter, then mention only that title in the work history/personal history section and you'll be good to go!

All the best!

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Is there any doctor to advise please? I know a professional degree gets 129 points if married but I really need to know if additional certificates like a diploma would get me more points or not?

mzeeshanvs

Feb 4, 2017
HI again,
my NOC in 5241- Graphic Designer
I need help while creating EE profile, in work occupation section there is a disclaimer,
If the "primary occupation" is:
a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

i started my job in 2009 and while in the first year of university. i did 6-week Graphic design course before joining. after that i did bachelor of design and completed my degree in 2013. so what should i answer for the above-highlighted question. 2009 or 2013 ? as this field do not require the degree as major qualification.

Description for Employment requirements for NOC 5241
A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications or cartooning
or
Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is required.
Experience or training in multimedia design at a post-secondary, college or technical institution may be required.
In addition to the arts, training in biology, engineering, architecture or a scientific field is usually required for medical, technical and scientific illustrators.
Creative ability and artistic talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work, are required for graphic designers and illustrators.

Kindly help me with this...

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brijesh_shivnani said:
Hi Everone,

I have a query regarding Medical tests. I guess you can get your medical test from a different country in case you r travelling. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I am in London and cannot find the United Kingdom listed in panel physicians list provided on CIC website. There must be a way to get it done here or do I have to go back to my home country to get it done?

Regards
Brijesh
Is UK your country of residence? If not, how long it will take you to go back?

Netu17

Feb 12, 2017
First of all thanks for the elaborate post. I have a question regarding my spouse work history. So, in his work history (of EE profile)I have mentioned NO, however (post ITA) I am confused if I should mention his work in his personal history.

Reason for not mentioning in work history : No points would be added, plus it would add up to the reference letter hassle

Reason I am confused is: I would have to then show him unemployed for 3 years in the personal history, which I am not sure if I should do

Could you suggest what is the best way out:

Option 1: Work History- No and Personal History - Provide details
Option 2: Work History(go back and change in my EE application to Yes and Personal history - provide details
or Option 3: Just mention No in both places

Thanks a lot in Advance
Regards
]

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Netu17 said:
First of all thanks for the elaborate post. I have a question regarding my spouse work history. So, in his work history (of EE profile)I have mentioned NO, however (post ITA) I am confused if I should mention his work in his personal history.

Reason for not mentioning in work history : No points would be added, plus it would add up to the reference letter hassle

Reason I am confused is: I would have to then show him unemployed for 3 years in the personal history, which I am not sure if I should do

Option 2: Work History(go back and change in my EE application to Yes and Personal history - provide details

Thanks a lot in Advance
Regards
]
If you didn't claim points for spouse work experience and didn't put experience, that's absolutely fine.
As you have ITA now, you just need to put her experience in personal history. In personal hisotry you have to put what activity you were doing for that period, so just put work in that activity.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Netu17 said:

Thanks a lot in Advance
Regards
]
You can mention NO in his work history in e-APR too because the dependent's work experience doesn't count unless it was gained in Canada. So, you can keep this out of the work history section and retain it only in the personal history section. This way, you do not have to submit any documentation for the dependent's jobs.

brijesh_shivnani

Nov 11, 2016
My country of Residence is India but I am in UK currently on an onsite project. It's very difficult for me to go back to India to get these tests done. There must be a way to get them done in London.
Trying to find that

kamy said:
Is UK your country of residence? If not, how long it will take you to go back?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
brijesh_shivnani said:
Hi Everone,

Regards
Brijesh
Here is the list http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

remo123

Feb 12, 2017
Non English Speaking employer

my boss has given me work experience letter but he will not be able to verfiy it if an officer calls him from Canada for verification because he is not good in English conversation. what should i do now? :'(

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Re: Non English Speaking employer

remo123 said:
my boss has given me work experience letter but he will not be able to verfiy it if an officer calls him from Canada for verification because he is not good in English conversation. what should i do now? :'(
I think that is more of a problem for IRCC to think and sort out, not yours, as long as the letter is as per the format and in english language that IRCC requires in.

P

pnpab

Hi all,

I used to live in a country other than my home country for more than one year about 10 years ago.

I got an ITA a while ago and I decided to submit my application. My IELTS score will expire end of next week.

I woneed if I need a police certificate from y hat country at the time of submitting my application? I've even living on Canada for about 8 years now.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
pnpab said:
Hi all,

I used to live in a country other than my home country for more than one year about 10 years ago.

I got an ITA a while ago and I decided to submit my application. My IELTS score will expire end of next week.

I woneed if I need a police certificate from y hat country at the time of submitting my application? I've even living on Canada for about 8 years now.
Yes, if it was less than 10 years ago, you do need a PCC form that country. Also you need to submit your application before your IELTS expires, else you would need to retake IELTS and submit your new scores and TRF.