+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, I sent my US CPA documents for WES evaluation and they returned stating that it is a professional qualification. Can I input this in my CIC profile even though it is not mentioned in my WES ECA?

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone

I have got ITA from 49th express entry draw. Now I am preparing all the documents to submit eAPR. I got my wife's police clearance certificate recently. But after getting it she applied for the new passport as it was about to expire. So in the police clearance certificate, old passport number is mentioned. I am curious to know is that be a problem?

Can anyone help?

Cheers !

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
If degrees are of same person, it can be clubbed but in your case, Both are different so it has to be two different applications.

Do check there's free Evaluation tool @ http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/ to check your degree equivalent at Canada.

Before paying the fees do check how many points you may get at Express Entry!

I had paid around 200 CAD.

http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/fees/

Creating a profile is free unless submitted. Browse through it for more information!

DivyaJ said:
As you suggested that I can submit appkication on WES for my and my husband's in one application so can you please guide me what is the fees for both of our WES.?

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Hi Guys,

Need your help here. I have OINP certificate of PNP CEC (600 additional points) and my total score is 1067. I received an ITA but later realized that my foreign experience that I submitted was July 2011 to July 2012 but originally it is sept. 2011 to July 2012. If I Update it now is this going to affect my application ..?

appreciate your suggestions

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
tpurohit said:
Hi Guys,

Need your help here. I have OINP certificate of PNP CEC (600 additional points) and my total score is 1067. I received an ITA but later realized that my foreign experience that I submitted was July 2011 to July 2012 but originally it is sept. 2011 to July 2012. If I Update it now is this going to affect my application ..?

appreciate your suggestions
I think it's better if you update because eventually they will look at your reference letters, etc... I'd say come clean now before it's too late. I hope you do have at least 1 year of work experience though.

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
hi every one i have 3 questions.

1. I have already assessed my educational documents through iCAS. Kindly guide me that if i want to apply for quebec PNP then i have to get valuation one more time from Montreal or already held ICAS assessment in enough?Huh?
2. Can i apply for both Express entry system and Quebec PNP or just one at a time?
3. is it better to wait for Quebec PNP or its better to submit profile for EE s skilled worker?

Waiting for kind response

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
TLOU said:
I think it's better if you update because eventually they will look at your reference letters, etc... I'd say come clean now before it's too late. I hope you do have at least 1 year of work experience though.
My experience is ~10 months but If I calculate my hours it is more than 1560 hours. since with ITA my profile is locked and if I want to update I can only update eAPR (form that opens after ITA) but I cannot make any changes to the information that I submitted prior to ITA. I am PNP candidate and my PNP is issued on CEC category and only worried if care about my FSW.

PMV

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Dear Asivad/Stanlee/Senior Members,

I have gotten my ECA done by WES. I sent them my transcripts for the same and the evaluation was "3 year diploma from a non recognised institution". Documents sent: "directly by official institution"

I don't have the certificate for this diploma, only transcripts. In my EE Profile I have mentioned "in good academic standing but no certificate or diploma awarded" .

In the post ITA phase, will this be an issue that I have only transcripts but no certificate?

Please advise, thank you.

bbb1253

Dec 26, 2016
Saudi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2017
sp60 said:
My previous EE profile is expired and Now I am not able to make EXpress Entry account. BEcause after submitting the EE application it is not lodging properly.

status remain- Processing submission
No EE number & job bank jod is issued
Guide me why this is happening
I am having the issue after creating a new profile 2 days back (first timer). The status shows up as "Processing submission" meanwhile no message or email received nor does it show an application or reference no.

Anyone else had this issue?

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bbb1253 said:
I am having the issue after creating a new profile 2 days back (first timer). The status shows up as "Processing submission" meanwhile no message or email received nor does it show an application or reference no.

Anyone else had this issue?
Brother I think it may be due to christmas closing. I tried a lot made 2-3 other accounts but situation remains same. Canada is also closed on Tuesday. may be after wednesday in Canada we will come to know the rela picture.
All the people on forum are speechless over this. No one knows about this situation

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
tpurohit said:
My experience is ~10 months but If I calculate my hours it is more than 1560 hours. since with ITA my profile is locked and if I want to update I can only update eAPR (form that opens after ITA) but I cannot make any changes to the information that I submitted prior to ITA. I am PNP candidate and my PNP is issued on CEC category and only worried if care about my FSW.
Unfortunately you need minimum 1 year of work experience even if you have more than 1560 hours. If you got ITA maybe you can wait until you reach 12 months (please check how many days you have left to accept ITA), then show them your reference letter & payslips for proofs of full time employment.

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Trying to send PEI EOI under PNP. Unable to send the EOI form to the given address. Can someone please help and provide step-wise process to do it? This may not be the right thread, but the concerned thread doesn't seem very active. Thanks!

msalahkar

Feb 23, 2016
Hi all,,

I submitted my profile on 24th Dec and it is still in process? Does it take that long? What should I do? please advice

Msq123

Jun 19, 2016
Hi seniors received a mail from job bank pertaining to job match deactivation if i dont sign in. Do we need to be active on job bank and does it have any implication on EE profile?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Hi,

I am having a serious issue with booking my medical test and they are asking for UCI. Now I had a UCI when I applied for a Tourist Visa, but they said I can't use this one after they checked on their system.

What should I do? They insist that they received an email from cic telling them that UCI is required for doing the medical test and upfront exams is not done anymore. Any help?

There is this link about 2 ways to have a medical test:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp

In my upload page for the medical part, it says I can just upload a proof that I booked a medical test. Does that mean I can just upload that and later on I will get a medical instructions with my UCI number? Seems like upfront medical is a no go since 15 November or so according to the clinic.

*It seems like the whole process of doing upfront medical for EE is not valid anymore.*