+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
DelPiero07 said:
That option does not exist anymore. Add your education and if you're entitled for those points the system will give them to you.

Cheers :)
Is that why I need to update?

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
PeachesAndMaples said:
Is that why I need to update?
Hi all,

I am trying to update my application re: education.

Have 3 degrees up to Masters. Last August, I only put Masters degree with 2 or more diploma/degree/certificate as its equivalency.

Is this wrong?

Then i tried updating it today adding my 2 degrees. However, upon checking 2 or more diploma is no longer there as equivalency. Bachelors degree then Masters are te ECA equivalency.

what to do?

Kindly help. Thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PeachesAndMaples said:
Hi all,

I am trying to update my application re: education.

Have 3 degrees up to Masters. Last August, I only put Masters degree with 2 or more diploma/degree/certificate as its equivalency.

Is this wrong?

Then i tried updating it today adding my 2 degrees. However, upon checking 2 or more diploma is no longer there as equivalency. Bachelors degree then Masters are te ECA equivalency.

what to do?

Kindly help. Thanks.
If you have an ECA of masters degree then you shouldnt claim points for "two or more certificates" since you get more points for "masters degree"

SUNNY0727

Dec 9, 2016
HELLO MEMEBERS :)

I got in touch with consultation agency and filled out their application form for EE and they evaluated my CRS score of 444. They are asking me to start my application ASAP.

i also checked my score on CIC EE tool with the same score.

can someone please tell me if my score is good or not to proceed further ?

Another query is that shall I apply through an agency or on my own ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SUNNY0727 said:
HELLO MEMEBERS :)

I got in touch with consultation agency and filled out their application form for EE and they evaluated my CRS score of 444. They are asking me to start my application ASAP.

i also checked my score on CIC EE tool with the same score.

can someone please tell me if my score is good or not to proceed further ?

Another query is that shall I apply through an agency or on my own ?

If you're willing to put the work then apply on your own. Your score is decent but as of now probably not suficient to obtain an invitation.

Cheers :)

asifiqbalrana

Dec 6, 2016
Hello seniors.
Is it possible to make express entry profile without Spouse Ielts and work experience? Because I am not going through without this.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asifiqbalrana said:
Hello seniors.
Is it possible to make express entry profile without Spouse Ielts and work experience? Because I am not going through without this.
Yes.

manshaa

Dec 18, 2015
hi i am presently on open work permit till march 2017 and I received a valid job offer means a positive LMIA....I made my profile and I got an invitation under CEC... Now do i need to apply for closed work permit initially or proceed with my application without it and update my permit status later???? any advice please

manshaa

Dec 18, 2015
Means i can proceed with my application with an open work permit though having an lmia? sometimes the questions in the profile scares me that is ur current worked permit named on the employer which i havent done yet ...so some people say u will loose you lmia points

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manshaa said:
Means i can proceed with my application with an open work permit though having an lmia? sometimes the questions in the profile scares me that is ur current worked permit named on the employer which i havent done yet ...so some people say u will loose you lmia points
The requirements are here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
It should reflect in max 24 hours, If diploma is an approved one!
Alternatively drop a mail to cic!

ramansingh05 said:
Hi,

MY CRS is 407. I updated my study details but still its not updated to 422 as 15 additional pts for canadian education.
FYI - I have completed 1 year of Post Graduate Diploma in Project management from Canada. Could anyone please help me on this.
When I am checking pts in NEw calculator then its showing 422 as 15 Additional pts for 1 year study.

Rgds
Raman

asifiqbalrana

Dec 6, 2016
asifiqbalrana said:
Hello seniors.
Delpiero07. Yes.

Then why the system is not letting me to complete the express entry profile.

alokverma

Dec 9, 2016
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

I need help for express entry to Canada. My situation is like this I am B.E mechanical engineer. I have one year experience in maintenance and two years experience in mechanical design engineer. Now Actually I am cashier in USA ( not related to my job). But My status is illegal in USA.can I apply for Canada immigration from without fear of rejection. Also I yes then should I mention cashier as job profile in express entry form. One more thing my asset is all on my parents name but that will mine after them also they gave me power of attorney. Can I mention that as my asset. Last thing what is the procedure go about the filling of express entry form.what are documents needed. Please please reply me. Help me out please

alokverma

Dec 9, 2016
alokverma said:
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

I need help for express entry to Canada. My situation is like this I am B.E mechanical engineer. I have one year experience in maintenance and two years experience in mechanical design engineer. Now Actually I am cashier in USA ( not related to my job). But My status is illegal in USA.can I apply for Canada immigration from without fear of rejection. Also I yes then should I mention cashier as job profile in express entry form. One more thing my asset is all on my parents name but that will mine after them also they gave me power of attorney. Can I mention that as my asset. Last thing what is the procedure go about the filling of express entry form.what are documents needed. Please please reply me. Help me out please