+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BIZZIB said:
Do we need to have an offer letter stating 1 year employment for 50 points (ICT) ?
I have offer letter, but company may not mention the duration. The offer letter is new one, amended and issued with effect from Jan 2017.
Remember that one of the requirements to claim those 50 points is "have a valid job offer from that employer for at least one year after we issue your permanent resident visa."

Cheers :)

Shamz9

Jul 11, 2015
Hello

Could anyone please answer my query? I have almost completed all my documentation for my express entry application. I received invitation to apply. I am stuck at getting one experience letter from a past employer since the company merged into another company and the new management does not have sufficient record. Could you please tell me what to do. They might issue an experience letter but I'm afraid it won't be as detailed as required by CIC. This is an employer I used to work for around 6 years ago. Would CIC be ruling out against me if the experience letter doesn't show details as required by them.

Note: My present employer and other past employers are providing the letters which do satisfy the requirements. Could you please tell me how critical this one letter would be? Would they allow any exceptions? For instance if I show my correspondence with the ex-employers and the proof of company's dissolution.

asifiqbalrana

Dec 6, 2016
Hi experts,
My last post graduate diploma in management studies from UK.
Before Diploma in business administrator from UK.
Before that MIT from Pakistan which is already ECA from UK NARIC.
UK NARIC is the designated United Kingdom national agency for the recognition and comparison of international qualifications and skills. It performs this official function on behalf of the UK Government.
So still I need to ECA from one of in CANADA?

Many thanks and regards.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Provide the below and it should be sufficient:
1. LOE
2. Employment letter
3. Any hikes, appreciation letters if you have any from that company
4. Relieving letter
5. Company's inability to provide reference letter communication mails
6. Get a reference letter from your colleague or supervisory level person working at that company currently.

All the best 8)

Shamz9 said:
Hello

Could anyone please answer my query? I have almost completed all my documentation for my express entry application. I received invitation to apply. I am stuck at getting one experience letter from a past employer since the company merged into another company and the new management does not have sufficient record. Could you please tell me what to do. They might issue an experience letter but I'm afraid it won't be as detailed as required by CIC. This is an employer I used to work for around 6 years ago. Would CIC be ruling out against me if the experience letter doesn't show details as required by them.

Note: My present employer and other past employers are providing the letters which do satisfy the requirements. Could you please tell me how critical this one letter would be? Would they allow any exceptions? For instance if I show my correspondence with the ex-employers and the proof of company's dissolution.

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,

MY CRS is 407. I updated my study details but still its not updated to 422 as 15 additional pts for canadian education.
FYI - I have completed 1 year of Post Graduate Diploma in Project management from Canada. Could anyone please help me on this.
When I am checking pts in NEw calculator then its showing 422 as 15 Additional pts for 1 year study.

Rgds
Raman

angelynn_00

Sep 8, 2016
Hi All,

I have gone through some threads but really need some help on change in Marital status post ITA.

I had submitted all my documents as per the ITA checklist on Sept 02, 2016. Received a mail to submit my IELTS which was done was well. I have also paid the entire fee amount for the application.

I got married on Nov 19, 2016 and want to inform CIC about the change in status.

1. How do I inform them about the change - cannot find an email address or link on the My CIC account.

2. When should I be informing them, because some threads say to wait for PPR request and then reply to that email. When does the PPR request normally come in?

3. I have asked my spouse to get his Medicals and PCC done. Apart from these what are the documents I would need to send?

4. How to send the documents to them? Online or courier?

Answers to the above will really help my case.

Thanks in advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
angelynn_00 said:
Hi All,

I have gone through some threads but really need some help on change in Marital status post ITA.

I had submitted all my documents as per the ITA checklist on Sept 02, 2016. Received a mail to submit my IELTS which was done was well. I have also paid the entire fee amount for the application.

I got married on Nov 19, 2016 and want to inform CIC about the change in status.

1. How do I inform them about the change - cannot find an email address or link on the My CIC account.

You can raise a CSE and submit your marriage certificate, additional proof of funds, PCC(s) and medical test results for your spouse.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

2. When should I be informing them, because some threads say to wait for PPR request and then reply to that email. When does the PPR request normally come in?

You can inform them right now and they will add your spouse to your application.

3. I have asked my spouse to get his Medicals and PCC done. Apart from these what are the documents I would need to send?

Read Answer #1

4. How to send the documents to them? Online or courier?

CSE is sent online.

Answers to the above will really help my case.

Thanks in advance

angelynn_00

Sep 8, 2016
Thank you so much Rajkamalmohanram. Some threads mention to also add the marriage certificate, spouse birth certificate etc? Would this be needed?

And do I include the " Additional Family Information" into CSE as well?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
angelynn_00 said:
Thank you so much Rajkamalmohanram. Some threads mention to also add the marriage certificate, spouse birth certificate etc? Would this be needed?

And do I include the " Additional Family Information" into CSE as well?
Spouse birth certificate is NOT required.

IMM5406E (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf) was asked for a few applicants who have added dependents after PPR! However, there is no harm in including this form in your CSE along with other documents.

angelynn_00

Sep 8, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Spouse birth certificate is NOT required.

IMM5406E was asked for a few applicants who have added dependents after PPR! However, there is no harm in including this form in your CSE along with other documents.
Thank you Raj. :) youve been great help.

TanmaySamel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2172/2174
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
akkipandey said:
Hi Seniors,

In the funds proof, is PF considered i.e. can we submit PF balance statement?
Grateful if any one of you seniors can help me.
one of my friend who did the PR said we cannot submit the PF which is given by our companies, but the one which u have personally opted in a bank can be shown as a proof... i also have a watsaap group where ppl say it is ok to show....
i would suggest you play safe... rather than a rejection try to convert the money to FD's and show it....

akkipandey

Nov 4, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Thank You!!

My consultant tells me its OK to show PF balance. But I was told by a friend who got through not to show PF. That's Why I was confused. I'll rather not take the risk as you suggested.

Thanks Again

PeachesAndMaples

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
ITA 1.4.2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
In God's Perfect Time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
I tried updating my Educational Info.

two or more certificate is no longer there. It is now Bachelors then Masters. Is this technical issue?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PeachesAndMaples said:
I tried updating my Educational Info.

two or more certificate is no longer there. It is now Bachelors then Masters. Is this technical issue?
That option does not exist anymore. Add your education and if you're entitled for those points the system will give them to you.

Cheers :)