+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

asifiqbalrana

Dec 6, 2016
Dear experts,
Need your help.
My educational background is.
2008 Post Graduate Diploma in Management Study from UK.
2006 Diploma in Business Administrator from UK.
2003 Master in Information Technology from Pakistan.

Experience.
Dec 2011 till date. Doing my own electronic business in Saudi Arabia.
May 2007-July 2010. Night Accommodation Service Manager in a hotel in London UK.

So I would like to know which category I am eligible to apply and what NOC that would be.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and regards.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asifiqbalrana said:
Dear experts,
Need your help.
My educational background is.
2008 Post Graduate Diploma in Management Study from UK.
2006 Diploma in Business Administrator from UK.
2003 Master in Information Technology from Pakistan.

Experience.
Dec 2011 till date. Doing my own electronic business in Saudi Arabia.
May 2007-July 2010. Night Accommodation Service Manager in a hotel in London UK.

So I would like to know which category I am eligible to apply and what NOC that would be.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and regards.
FSW program if you obtain the minimum required English CLB level.

You have to look what NOC matches the duties for your work experience.

asifiqbalrana

Dec 6, 2016
Dear Delpiero07,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. So my own business I can count as full time job more than 5 year experience? And do you mean for FSW program minimum CLB required?

I have checked about NOC.

1. 0213 Computer and Information System Manager.
2. 0621 Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager.
3. 0632 Accommodation Service Manager.

So do you mind to please guide me which one is best suits to my profile and the most required. Through some light on it please.

Many thanks and regards.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asifiqbalrana said:
Dear Delpiero07,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. So my own business I can count as full time job more than 5 year experience? And do you mean for FSW program minimum CLB required?

I have checked about NOC.

1. 0213 Computer and Information System Manager.
2. 0621 Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager.
3. 0632 Accommodation Service Manager.

So do you mind to please guide me which one is best suits to my profile and the most required. Through some light on it please.

Many thanks and regards.
You need a CLB 7 in all sections of your English test (reading, speaking, listening and writing) in order to qualify to the Federal Skilled Worker Program. If you haven't taken your IETLS (or CELPIP) test you need to do so, otherwise you will be ineligible once you create your Express Entry profile.

Regarding the NOC I can't really help, you should know better than me which duties match your employment. Remember that the title is irrelevant, it is the duties the ones that are important.

Cheers :)

asifiqbalrana

Dec 6, 2016
Dear DelPiero07,
Thanks for your help, just one more question for now. After get my Language test result what's the procedure to follow?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asifiqbalrana said:
Dear DelPiero07,
Thanks for your help, just one more question for now. After get my Language test result what's the procedure to follow?
You need two things. Your language test and since you studied outside of Canada you need an assessment of your educational credentials. Look at the first page of this thread for more information.

Once you have your test results and education assessment you can go ahead and create your express entry profile.

Mzardosht

Dec 6, 2016
Hi all,

I just graduated from a Canadian university in Master's degree. During my education I was working as a Teaching Assistant and Research Assistant for more than 2 years. My duties and job title was same as the one mentioned in NOC #4012. I wonder if this experience which was during my grad studies would count as Canadian work experience for me in Express Entry ranking system.

Thank you.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mzardosht said:
Hi all,

I just graduated from a Canadian university in Master's degree. During my education I was working as a Teaching Assistant and Research Assistant for more than 2 years. My duties and job title was same as the one mentioned in NOC #4012. I wonder if this experience which was during my grad studies would count as Canadian work experience for me in Express Entry ranking system.

Thank you.
Work experience during full time studies in Canada does not count as work experience.

Dec 7, 2016
HI All,

Greetings :)

I'm new to this forum. Holding 7yrs of Experience in Telecom Billing & Operations. I'm Married and my spouse is working in Banking.

Please advice in applying EE - FSWC.

Initially i'm planning to apply for self and once i get my PR & Job , planned to apply for my Wife and take her to Canada later.

So i want to know the best way to apply together or to go with my above plan.

And how long it would take to get my PR ( Max time line ) with the current process.

Can some one help me in getting my query clarified.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rajesh R

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RajeshRavikumar said:
HI All,

Greetings :)

I'm new to this forum. Holding 7yrs of Experience in Telecom Billing & Operations. I'm Married and my spouse is working in Banking.

Please advice in applying EE - FSWC.

Initially i'm planning to apply for self and once i get my PR & Job , planned to apply for my Wife and take her to Canada later.

So i want to know the best way to apply together or to go with my above plan.

And how long it would take to get my PR ( Max time line ) with the current process.

Can some one help me in getting my query clarified.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rajesh R
It's hard to give you a timeline since we do not know your CRS. Once you receive an ITA about 80% of applications get a response within 6 months.

Sponsoring your wife can take up to 24 months, so if your plan is not to include her in your application prepare to be separated for a period of time.

Luckyme20

Oct 14, 2016
Hi Friends,

I have got my ECA done through WES. In India i have completed my 3 year Bachelors and 2 Year Masters. WES assessed my ECA as 4 Year Bachelors and a 1 year Post Graduate Diploma. while updating i'm unable to find "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees".

Kindly help me with what should i select for 1 year Postgraduate Diploma. Its urgent and need to update in a couple of days. Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luckyme20 said:
Hi Friends,

I have got my ECA done through WES. In India i have completed my 3 year Bachelors and 2 Year Masters. WES assessed my ECA as 4 Year Bachelors and a 1 year Post Graduate Diploma. while updating i'm unable to find "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees".

Kindly help me with what should i select for 1 year Postgraduate Diploma. Its urgent and need to update in a couple of days. Thanks
Just add your education, there is no actual option for "two or more certificates" anymore, if you're entitled for those points the system will calculate automatically.