+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

jumanirohan

Jun 23, 2016
Hi All,

I just wanted a clarification on documents that needs to be uploaded under Education Section post ITA.

CIC says you just need to provide the ECA reference number and not the ECA document. I wanted some clarification around this.

1) Should I upload only the ECA reference number + IELTS?

2) Should I upload only the ECA reference number + IELTS + ECA document?

3) Should I upload only the ECA reference number + IELTS + ECA document + all my education documents (both bachelors and masters)

Please help, as I need to upload my documents asap.

Thank You.

Regards
RJ.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jumanirohan said:
Hi All,

I just wanted a clarification on documents that needs to be uploaded under Education Section post ITA.

CIC says you just need to provide the ECA reference number and not the ECA document. I wanted some clarification around this.

1) Should I upload only the ECA reference number + IELTS?

2) Should I upload only the ECA reference number + IELTS + ECA document?

3) Should I upload only the ECA reference number + IELTS + ECA document + all my education documents (both bachelors and masters)

Please help, as I need to upload my documents asap.

Thank You.

Regards
RJ.
Option #3. No harm in giving all details upfront.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Hi Experts
I have question for the financial documents. I have my salary account in one bank, and a credit card in another bank and a fixed deposit in a third bank. While I can get statements from all, do I need upload all the documents from all three banks or just my salary account? I am particularly concerned about the credit card as a declaration of liabilities? thanks

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

Can anybody clarify, if I need to put my biological father's name in family info. It has been 3 decades since my mom's separation and we haven't kept any contact with him since then. Plus I have absolutely no idea about his DOB / DOD.

But I have filled in my step-dad's details.

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ferasz said:
Hi Experts
I have question for the financial documents. I have my salary account in one bank, and a credit card in another bank and a fixed deposit in a third bank. While I can get statements from all, do I need upload all the documents from all three banks or just my salary account? I am particularly concerned about the credit card as a declaration of liabilities? thanks
The account with the minimum funds is sufficient.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mvd said:
Hi Seniors,

Can anybody clarify, if I need to put my biological father's name in family info. It has been 3 decades since my mom's separation and we haven't kept any contact with him since then. Plus I have absolutely no idea about his DOB / DOD.

But I have filled in my step-dad's details.

Thanks
Yes, fill his name. You won't be required to provide any other info.

Cheers :)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AARJUN said:
Hello Raj,

I did a mistake creating my express entry profile and got a message from CIC that my profile is ineligble. I cannot withdraw or make changes to the profile.

Do you suggest I should make a new profile under the same GC KEY login n enter the old profile number when i create a new expres entry profile?

or

I create a entriely new account? what will happen to the information that i have already provided in the account i created ?

can you please guide?
This is fine, no need to create a new GC Key, just create a new profile in the same account.

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
kashjuni said:
You are free to mention whichever experience comes under your primary NOC. That experience should be of minimum 1 year and overall experience should be more than 3 years. Also, you should be able to prove that experience. You may very well mention only 6 years experience and prove it with reference letters. Rest 11 years can go to your personal history
Could you explain what personal history is ? For me, last 11 years experience is in the company that I'm currently employed, and all my canadian travel is from here. So it should be easy.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BIZZIB said:
Could you explain what personal history is ? For me, last 11 years experience is in the company that I'm currently employed, and all my canadian travel is from here. So it should be easy.
It is a section where you state without gaps everything you've done for the past 10 years.

This includes education/work/unemployment/volunteering/etc

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
It is a section where you state without gaps everything you've done for the past 10 years.

This includes education/work/unemployment/volunteering/etc

DelPiero- So this is not while creating express entry profile. Right ? Thanks

harish_s_ampeo

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-12-2016
As per my knowledge, I have heard from seniors that CIC officers just match the NOC using the roles performed in each job and not on the job title.
Good luck !

mshergill said:
Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding my NOC code and I am not sure if this is a correct place to discuss.

My current score is 471 NOC code 2282 (user support technician) and also submitted OINP application in March 2016, waiting for nomination. Starting from December my job title change to Quality Assurance (call center). I can't find NOC code of this job title.

All suggestions welcome or please direct me to correct group.

Thank you in advance.

harish_s_ampeo

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-12-2016
Spouse's applicant's score has no impact to eligibility. The impact is just on scoring.

teenzky said:
Hi,

Just got my ielts result. L-7, R-7, W-6.5, S-6.5
My husband got L-6, R-6.5, W-5.5, S-6.5
I am the primary applicant and my husband is the secondary. Will his 5.5 mark in writing be an issue? I believe some provinces require 6 and above.

Thanks!

harish_s_ampeo

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-12-2016
Even my BP was low and currently my medical status is passed. Dont worry, CIC just looks for major ones like TB, HIV etc.

OKHA1 said:
Hello All,

I went for my medicals yesterday and the doctor said my blood pressure was high, I then asked her if that can disqualify me and she said no but if my lab results shows some sign, they may require more test. Do you think it is a good sign? I am a bit worried.

harish_s_ampeo

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
Med's Done....
05-12-2016
Fizar said:
I have a quick question, for the express entry question on the work experience.
Do you need to list ALL the jobs you have taken or only the ones in line with the NOC you want to apply to?

I worked in Canada under the PGWP and did various jobs such as sales, cashier but I am only basing my application on NOC 1241 which I have one year experience in.
Please advise. and if so do i need to get the employment letter from all the employers?
CIC asks for all the employment details for the past 10 years or above age 18, whichever is more recent.