+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robb83 said:
I didn't obtain full marks on my English IELTS, I got full marks for listening, speaking, almost full for reading but low on writing. Enough to make the minimum band required, even with full marks this would only increase my points by a small amount.
There has to be a reason as to why your score is so low even with the 50 points.

Haven't worked for a full year in Canada?

No foreign work experience?

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
Hi,

Just got my ielts result. L-7, R-7, W-6.5, S-6.5
My husband got L-6, R-6.5, W-5.5, S-6.5
I am the primary applicant and my husband is the secondary. Will his 5.5 mark in writing be an issue? I believe some provinces require 6 and above.

Thanks!

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have received my GCMS notes, it appears I have met R10 and A11.2, however, still not clear whether proof of funds have been met as per these notes. Kindly help me on this. I see there is a comment which says proof of funds on file: Yes, but not sure that means I have met that requirements. Is there anything left to be verified/validated except SECURITY as per these notes?

Sep 29(Time Stamp)
-------
***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICCATES R10 OK All policce certificataes on appliccation. Criminality Decision Passed. ECA Verified and ccredential consistent with level of education claimed. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR

Oct 5(Time Stamp)-- Morning time stamp
-------

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assitant
RECOMMENDATION: MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to FInalize PNP Triage
PNP nomination- Nomiantion validity: Original. Proof of Funds on file: Yes. -Funds$: 25000

Oct 5(Time Stamp) evening timestamp
-----
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICTION: XXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW, I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act(IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize...................CIVIL STATUS: PA( My Name),
WORK EXPERIENCE(S)
.. Submitted letter(s) of reference...The duties listed the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of th emain duties under the NOC code selected.The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
kamy said:
I have received my GCMS notes, it appears I have met R10 and A11.2, however, still not clear whether proof of funds have been met as per these notes. Kindly help me on this. I see there is a comment which says proof of funds on file: Yes, but not sure that means I have met that requirements. Is there anything left to be verified/validated except SECURITY as per these notes?

Sep 29(Time Stamp)
-------
***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICCATES R10 OK All policce certificataes on appliccation. Criminality Decision Passed. ECA Verified and ccredential consistent with level of education claimed. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR

Oct 5(Time Stamp)-- Morning time stamp
-------

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assitant
RECOMMENDATION: MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to FInalize PNP Triage
PNP nomination- Nomiantion validity: Original. Proof of Funds on file: Yes. -Funds$: 25000

Oct 5(Time Stamp) evening timestamp
-----
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICTION: XXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW, I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act(IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize...................CIVIL STATUS: PA( My Name),
WORK EXPERIENCE(S)
.. Submitted letter(s) of reference...The duties listed the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected.The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of th emain duties under the NOC code selected.The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements
Hi
Sorry I don't know much about this stage yet. But I would urge seniors to help you on this.
Do you mind passing a copy of employer reference letter as I am trying for the same NOC code and looking for a good example of the same. Please can u mail it to me at darpan.aneja@gmail.com or pm me or post it here whatever is convenient. Thanks a ton and best of luck for your application. :)

Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

This Travel History Clause of "country of residence" is very confusing , Can somebody clarify it according to my situation:

since Dec 2012 ~ May 2015 . I was staying in Saudi on work visa --------- would this be consider as my "country of residence" ???
Since May 2015 ~ Sept 2015 . I was on business visa in Canada --------- would this be consider as my "country of residence" ???
Since October 2015 ~ until Present . I am staying in Canada on work permit --------- would this be consider as my "country of residence" ???

I mostly traveled to my "country of origin" from Saudi and Canada , Do i need to mention all these traveling records I made during case 1 (stay in Saudi) and Case 2 (Business visit to Canada).

Please help me sort this out , I would really appreciate your Help .

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
There has to be a reason as to why your score is so low even with the 50 points.

Haven't worked for a full year in Canada?

No foreign work experience?
Indeed

I'm 33, worked since leaving university at 23 all in England.

Not bringing a wife and I cannot speak French (well not enough to get any points)

The NOC for my job is 2171 - therefore only worth 50 points now, the 600 was my golden ticket in, which when I'm bringing a system skill to Canada which is very niche but in high demand seems ridiculous.

My job offer is in Halifax NS and my plan was to work there for a year then get a job in Toronto, with PR status it means I can easily get other jobs rather than having to get another LMIA done.

With that it means if I am out of work I wouldnt then have to leave the country pretty much once my work permit expires.

OKHA1

Jul 24, 2015
Hello All,

I went for my medicals yesterday and the doctor said my blood pressure was high, I then asked her if that can disqualify me and she said no but if my lab results shows some sign, they may require more test. Do you think it is a good sign? I am a bit worried.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OKHA1 said:
Hello All,

I went for my medicals yesterday and the doctor said my blood pressure was high, I then asked her if that can disqualify me and she said no but if my lab results shows some sign, they may require more test. Do you think it is a good sign? I am a bit worried.
BP up/down is a very normal, I don't think it can be an issue at all unless there is some major issue in your blood reports.

azx0987

Sep 30, 2015
Hello all, just a quick question. I am wondering what option I need to select for this question:

During this period, which National Occupation Classification (NOC) level is most of the experience in? If you do not have any Canadian work experience during this period, please choose "None of the above".

Skill Level A
Skill Level B
Skill Type 0
None of the above.

I have around months of web developer experience in Ontario and have a masters degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Ottawa.

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
I have 17 years of work experience, and runs to 5 different companies. Shall I mention all these work experience or last 10 years.
It is little tough to get any papers from previous experience.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azx0987 said:
Hello all, just a quick question. I am wondering what option I need to select for this question:

During this period, which National Occupation Classification (NOC) level is most of the experience in? If you do not have any Canadian work experience during this period, please choose "None of the above".

Skill Level A
Skill Level B
Skill Type 0
None of the above.

I have around months of web developer experience in Ontario and have a masters degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Ottawa.
You have to figure out what your NOC code is based on your job duties. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

Check for NOC 2175.

Cheers :)

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hello everybody

So, I am currently waiting for an ITA, but I don't know if I'll make the cut before my current temporary work permit ends

therefore, I would be interested in applying for a "mobilité francophone" temporary work permit (very easy and fast to get for french-speaking applicants, LMIA-exempt, so 50 more points for me!)

My question is this:
If I already started my application for the mobilité francophone, and I'm invited for PR, can I also continue with my application for the mobilité francophone temp work permit at the same time? I would like to get this "mob francophone" temp work permit anyway because that means I wouldn't have to ask for a bridge visa (my current one will end before getting a PR)

Basically, can I continue the process for mobilité francophone, or is it going to be cancelled if I submit my application for PR through EE?

thanks a lot!

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Hello Raj,

I did a mistake creating my express entry profile and got a message from CIC that my profile is ineligble. I cannot withdraw or make changes to the profile.

Do you suggest I should make a new profile under the same GC KEY login n enter the old profile number when i create a new expres entry profile?

or

I create a entriely new account? what will happen to the information that i have already provided in the account i created ?

can you please guide?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AARJUN said:
Hello Raj,

I did a mistake creating my express entry profile and got a message from CIC that my profile is ineligble. I cannot withdraw or make changes to the profile.

Do you suggest I should make a new profile under the same GC KEY login n enter the old profile number when i create a new expres entry profile?

or

I create a entriely new account? what will happen to the information that i have already provided in the account i created ?

can you please guide?
create a new profile, no need to create gckey again. You would have to re-enter all the information again.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BIZZIB said:
I have 17 years of work experience, and runs to 5 different companies. Shall I mention all these work experience or last 10 years.
It is little tough to get any papers from previous experience.
You are free to mention whichever experience comes under your primary NOC. That experience should be of minimum 1 year and overall experience should be more than 3 years. Also, you should be able to prove that experience. You may very well mention only 6 years experience and prove it with reference letters. Rest 11 years can go to your personal history