+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Fizar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA 22-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
DelPiero07 said:
Only the jobs that you're claiming points for.

Everything else you can include in the personal history section once you receive your ITA.

Cheers :)
Thank you :)

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
You have to mention only your degrees/diplomas that you are claiming points for. You don't have to mention your education history right from your first grade.
That's true but for schedule A they are asking how many years we spend for primary, secondary, college etc.. and They want us to mention secondary and post secondary education in detail. You will have some idea when you will open IMM5669E, schedule A.

Thank you for your time and consideration. :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nilkanth Lucky said:
That's true but for schedule A they are asking how many years we spend for primary, secondary, college etc.. and They want us to mention secondary and post secondary education in detail. You will have some idea when you will open IMM5669E, schedule A.

Thank you for your time and consideration. :)
In India, I guess Grades 1 - 5 = Primary || 6 - 10 = Secondary || 11 - 12 = Higher Secondary.

So, I guess you can enter 5,7 in the Elementary/Primary and Secondary/High School respectively.

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Please help!!!!!

Hi,
1: I updated my study details but still my pts didn't get updated. Its more than 48 hrs now. I have completed Post graduate Diploma for 1 year Sep 2012-Aug 2013 from canada only. . what to do.
2: Earlier it was showing "MET" for Canadian experience Class but now its showing "NOT MET" even though my Canadian experience points are still counted. What to do?? Completed job from Sep 2013 - Nov 2014 in NOC B.

Please help help on both cases.!!!!!
Acc to me my pts should be 407 Current +15 Additional pts for Study in canada as per New CRS Calculator. Plus CEC and FSW should be met.

Rgds
Raman

ahmedmeissa

Jul 25, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
I was unable to find evidence that a person successfully claimed "two or more certificates" with an equivalency of one semester.

Check this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-i-select-two-or-more-certificates-with-wes-evaluation-as-collegelevel-cert-t392225.0.html

Maybe try to contact the people who were on the same boat.

Cheers ;)
I will try to do so, thank you for your help

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
In India, I guess Grades 1 - 5 = Primary || 6 - 10 = Secondary || 11 - 12 = Higher Secondary.

So, I guess you can enter 5,7 in the Elementary/Primary and Secondary/High School respectively.
Thank you.

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, if we have already got WES assesment done & got evaluated as "Master's Degree", Do we still need to mention about Secondary & higher Secondary details ?

I think it is implicit that we already did it. Isnt it ?

Fizar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA 22-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Quick question
Note: please pardon me if this question may seem stupid to anyone I just need clarification.

For the the express entry Education section if My degree in Canada was a 4 year but I completed it in 3 years, do i still indicate 4 years or go by 3 yrs? (I took summer classes and had transfer credits from an international University that credited one semester) I hope i am making sense ???

Thank you

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hello all, I have a question for you!

So, I am currently waiting for an ITA, I have 478 points, which is okay and I should theoretically make the cut soon, but we never know (especially with the new changes, we don't know how that's going to turn out)

therefore, I would be interested in applying for a "mobilité francophone" temporary work permit (very easy and fast to get for french-speaking applicants, LMIA-exempt, so 50 more points for me)

My question is this:
If I am invited for PR and I submit my application, can I also continue with my application for the mobilité francophone temp work permit at the same time? I would like to get this "mob francophone" temp work permit anyway because that means I would have to ask for a bridge visa (my current one will end before getting a PR)

thanks a lot!

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding my NOC code and I am not sure if this is a correct place to discuss.

My current score is 471 NOC code 2282 (user support technician) and also submitted OINP application in March 2016, waiting for nomination. Starting from December my job title change to Quality Assurance (call center). I can't find NOC code of this job title.

All suggestions welcome or please direct me to correct group.

Thank you in advance.

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
ayamach said:
Hello all, I have a question for you!

So, I am currently waiting for an ITA, I have 478 points, which is okay and I should theoretically make the cut soon, but we never know (especially with the new changes, we don't know how that's going to turn out)

therefore, I would be interested in applying for a "mobilité francophone" temporary work permit (very easy and fast to get for french-speaking applicants, LMIA-exempt, so 50 more points for me)

My question is this:
If I am invited for PR and I submit my application, can I also continue with my application for the mobilité francophone temp work permit at the same time? I would like to get this "mob francophone" temp work permit anyway because that means I would have to ask for a bridge visa (my current one will end before getting a PR)

thanks a lot!

Somebody to answer my question please ?? thanks again :)

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Guys 1 quick question about work experience I have 7 years of work experience, but CRS treats everything above 3 years with same points.
So should we show only last 3 years of it in work history and remaining in personal history to avoid gathering documents from ex employers as it is a pain.
Will this be a misrepresentation?

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
hi guys

I have an LMIA in process at the moment with job offer, I was hoping to come to Canada with PR status as I have done everything and prepared.

So reference letters obtained, medical already done upfront, I didn't realise the points for LMIA was going to change.

Im now down to 418 points and from the last draw and what ive read no chance of getting an ITA even though I have a job offer

I don't see how I will get ITA, do they just do a cut off on points or look at individual applications?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robb83 said:
hi guys

I have an LMIA in process at the moment with job offer, I was hoping to come to Canada with PR status as I have done everything and prepared.

So reference letters obtained, medical already done upfront, I didn't realise the points for LMIA was going to change.

Im now down to 418 points and from the last draw and what ive read no chance of getting an ITA even though I have a job offer

I don't see how I will get ITA, do they just do a cut off on points or look at individual applications?
If your score is 418 with the 50 points of LMIA then you probably need to improve your English scores.

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
If your score is 418 with the 50 points of LMIA then you probably need to improve your English scores.
I didn't obtain full marks on my English IELTS, I got full marks for listening, speaking, almost full for reading but low on writing. Enough to make the minimum band required, even with full marks this would only increase my points by a small amount.