+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Sid240

Nov 20, 2016
Can I also apply under Express Entry although I had already applied through the paper application under BCPNP on 17 Nov 2016. I think EE would be fast and easy rather waiting 16 Months.

Binette

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
United States
App. Filed.......
January 25th 2017
Nomination.....
13-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2017
LANDED..........
Feb 8th 2018
Hello all,

Today, i logged into my express entry account and couldn't find my recent eligible profile !!!! has this happened to anyone help. My profile was eligible and ontario sent me PT a week ago and suddenly all my application are gone.

Feb 1, 2016
Pittsburgh, United States
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I made an update to my express entry profile and when I checked now, the Application/profile status is "Open". Below is a snapshot of what I am seeing currently.

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status No invitation at this time

I somehow recall that before submitting the update the status was "Active". Have I missed a step due to which the profile is in open status or is it just me thinking that it needs to be active although there is no such status as Active.

Thanks in advance.

mandar

Sep 22, 2013
Hi All,

I need some suggestion regarding new rules for Express entry.

My spouse has PGWP and I am on open work permit depending on her. I am working as a fast food outlet manager (NOC 0; 6031) for last 9 months. After completing 1 year my skilled job experience in Canada will be 1 Year. And In last 10 years I have worked 1 year 8 months as food and beverage Supervisor which is skilled job in NOC B (6311).

So in skilled job experience in last 10 years Can I include Canada experience or just skilled experience out side Canada?

If I get Job offer from the same employer will I need LMIA or am I exempt, according to new rules?

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/allocation-points-job-offers-canadian-education-reforms-comprehensive-ranking-system.html

Please reply if someone understood new rules.

Thanks

juergens

Nov 1, 2008
It doesn't appear the web site is totally up to date. The new rules should provide me with additional points (from the CIC site: you can earn 30 points for a degree, diploma or certificate of three years or longer, or for a Master’s, professional or doctoral degree of at least one academic year). I have two Master's degrees, one was a one year MBA program in Canada, but it still asks if I have completed at least two years of study in Canada. Nowhere does it ask me about a one year Master's.

kamyab164

Sep 12, 2016
Hi all,

I am a little bit confused. I am working in Canada on the open work permit for more than a year. I got a full-time permanent job offer recently, from my employer(noc A,Without LMIA). Can I get the 50 point in EE?

Thanks

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
kamyab164 said:
Hi all,

I am a little bit confused. I am working in Canada on the open work permit for more than a year. I got a full-time permanent job offer recently, from my employer(noc A,Without LMIA). Can I get the 50 point in EE?

Thanks
Check out these threads.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/express-entry.asp

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?mthd=tp&crtr.page=1&nid=1153419&crtr.tp1D=930

kamyab164

Sep 12, 2016
thinkshady said:
Check out these threads.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/express-entry.asp

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?mthd=tp&crtr.page=1&nid=1153419&crtr.tp1D=930
Thank you for the links. I already read them, but still do not know I am qualified to get 50 scores, while I am working on the open work permit( with full time permanent job offer with no LMIA) or not?

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Hello Experts,

I have made changes to my Express entry profile; education answering the 3 new added questions on saturday 19th November, but still my score has not been updated yet. I had a 2 year post graduate diploma from Canada.

can someone let me know if they are in the same situation as I am?
Should I create the whole profile again?

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Inquiry Regarding PCC:

I have 2 PCCs. 1 from my home country and other from United Arab Emirates (UAE)
1. From my birth to 2010 - I lived in my home country.
2. From 2010 to 2012 - I lived in UAE. (UAE Pcc does not show any duration of stay)
During these 2 years, I have visited my home country frequently (6 times, total stay around 4 months)
3. From Dec 2012 till date - Home country.

So When I asked my home country Police to include all these 6 entries and exits in the PCC (Because I was in my home country for this period), they said that there PCC format does not allow this many entries. And they mentioned the whole time (even the time I stayed in UAE) in their PCC.

So now I am really worried about this situation. Do you think it can create a problem? Or it is not a big issue?
Plus I am thinking of writing explanation letter regarding the situation. Is it Ok?

manufacture

Nov 20, 2016
Hi all dears
I am manufacturing engineer and I have a bachelor's degree .I have five years work experiance and in natinal skills Competitions for two years I gained first position and I participated in world skills competition in London .I have all certificates

my questions
is this certificates effective in express entry ?

Feb 1, 2016
Pittsburgh, United States
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
checkmimails@gmail.com said:
Hello, I made an update to my express entry profile and when I checked now, the Application/profile status is "Open". Below is a snapshot of what I am seeing currently.

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status No invitation at this time

I somehow recall that before submitting the update the status was "Active". Have I missed a step due to which the profile is in open status or is it just me thinking that it needs to be active although there is no such status as Active.

Thanks in advance.
Friends, Any inputs/suggestions? What should my profile status be, after submitting the profile. Should it be open or active?
I am just trying to ensure that I have done it correctly, if not, then I would resubmit the profile.

Thanks

abid91

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Dec 2015
Nomination.....
29th Sept 2016
AOR Received.
13th Oct 2016
Passport Req..
awaiting
Hi guys,

Can you please help me with the NOC code for my Job profile.
My designation is Repair Administrative Representative. And below are my duties:
1. Providing information to internal and external customers in the form of statistical data, repairs fulfilled and any information relating to the customer relations process.
2. Day to day repair order issuance, customer/dealer relations management and vendor management.
3. Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers via phone.
4. Data entry - create and manage repair orders in support of the service administration group to ensure that requirements and deadlines for each repair are met.
5. Accounting duties - performing daily cash balancing, collection of unpaid, dunning letters, account credit and reconciliations, etc.
6. Assist accounting with repair order invoicing discrepancies.
7.Other administrative or clerical duties as assigned by Customer Relations Supervisor. Such as department maintenance, public memo, e-survey pulling, filing, etc.

Please suggest.
Thanks in advance!

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, :)

I'm trying to update my application in express entry profile/ education section. I have answered all the new questions regards the new Canadian education etc.. I clicked "Save & add" but it didn't take me to sign electronically to retransmit my update!!!! :'( instead it took me to Save & exit to the main page without my file being transmitted..

Your help is greatly appreciated..

Thanks,
Omar