+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

shan-781

Sep 19, 2016
SBarwal said:
If you checked on CIC website and feeded right information and the site shows non-eligibility then dont proceed. Most of the consultants are not trust worthy and they do not want to loose any client. Try to poke them how I am eligible against website result?? If they go with good reason then You can proceed.

In my case I already missed my PR chance last time in 2013 because of consultant and this time I am planning to do my own.

All the best
Thanks for your reply, But there is a catch here!! i have not done my IELTS, and have just put hypothetical numbers in that. Moreover, my Education is a Diploma, and i have more than 10 years of working experience, but not sure how to portray the same on the website..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
teenzky said:
Hello everyone.

In my ECA report, the equivalency of my BS Computer Science degree is only Diploma of 2 years which means I am already disqualified in Ontario PNP. In that case, do I still have to declare that I have a sister-in-law in Ontario to get additional points? Or is it much better not to declare it as I have to get PNP nomination from other provinces that doesn't require bachelor's degree or higher. I am thinking that if I declare it, my chances to get PNP in other provinces will be lower because they know I have a relative in Ontario. Btw, my husband is my secondary applicant.

Thanks a lot!
Declaring your relative has 0 value to your application. Doesn't award you any CRS. IMO, applicants are better off not declaring their relatives because that would save them some documentation.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MarinaGU said:
Hi everyone!

I tried recently to submit my EE profile, but it appears ineligible. I cannot find any mistake.
I have my Canadian college diploma (2 years), ECA for my home-country 5-year university program (master's). Should I mention school years?
I have 1.5 year of Canadian work experience and 2 years in my country (different NOC).
My language scores are more than 7 for every level.
Married, no kids, enough money.
Husband has 1 year of Canadian work experience, good language test results, 2 bachelor degrees from home-country. No Canadian education.
Cannot figure out what can be wrong.

What are the common mistakes making a profile ineligible?
Common mistakes would be inputting wrong amount of funds, choosing the wrong primary NOC (NOC in which he has no sufficient experience etc) etc among other things.

From your profile, I believe you should be definitely eligible.

Use this tool -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

Once you are done with this, you would get a reference code. Use that to create your EE profile. Good luck!

MGL28

Oct 31, 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm in the EE FSW program and now I uploaded my eMEdical document, PoF, Police Certificate and the rest of educational and employment docs. What are the next steps after paying and submitting the ITA? How long it usually takes to proceed the application? I submitted the ITA 50 days prior to the deadline date if it matters...

If I did something wrong/hadn't upload the right or enough docs, CIC would notify me quickly?

If anyone has approximate timeline I would be thankful!!

Nov 5, 2016
Hi Friends,

I need your suggestions and help. Currently I am planning to apply for PR under EE. I have cleared IELTS with overall 7 bands and ECA is about to complete. I have more than 8 years of full time job experience in Telecom industry. And currently working with a leading MNC named Nokia. I have applied through a consultancy and its name is Opulentus. According to the consultancy my approx CRS score will be 333, Am I still eligible for EE? Will i get ITA?

Please guide me through it.
Thanks in advance

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prashant_Bhagat said:
Hi Friends,

I need your suggestions and help. Currently I am planning to apply for PR under EE. I have cleared IELTS with overall 7 bands and ECA is about to complete. I have more than 8 years of full time job experience in Telecom industry. And currently working with a leading MNC named Nokia. I have applied through a consultancy and its name is Opulentus. According to the consultancy my approx CRS score will be 333, Am I still eligible for EE? Will i get ITA?

Please guide me through it.
Thanks in advance
Hi Prashant,

With 333, it looks highly unlikely to get ITA unless you apply to a PNP (non-Ontario ones). Please visit the PNP thread on the forum (pinned thread) and start your research there. I am not sure what your consultancy has promised you.

Thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
MGL28 said:
Hi Guys,

I'm in the EE FSW program and now I uploaded my eMEdical document, PoF, Police Certificate and the rest of educational and employment docs. What are the next steps after paying and submitting the ITA? How long it usually takes to proceed the application? I submitted the ITA 50 days prior to the deadline date if it matters...

If I did something wrong/hadn't upload the right or enough docs, CIC would notify me quickly?

If anyone has approximate timeline I would be thankful!!
Check this link for the steps involved post AOR http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-march-2016-good-luck-all-t400931.0.html;msg5053419#msg5053419

On an average it takes 5-6 months for a decision to be taken on your application, again it varies from case to case.

If the required documents are missing, then CIC will not ask for it, they will reject the application. It is the applicant's responsibility to submit all the documents listed in the document checklist. However, if they need additional documents, then they will ask for it.

MGL28

Oct 31, 2016
Stanlee said:
Check this link for the steps involved post AOR http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-march-2016-good-luck-all-t400931.0.html;msg5053419#msg5053419

On an average it takes 5-6 months for a decision to be taken on your application, again it varies from case to case.

If the required documents are missing, then CIC will not ask for it, they will reject the application. It is the applicant's responsibility to submit all the documents listed in the document checklist. However, if they need additional documents, then they will ask for it.
If I would be rejected, may I enter the pool once again?

ReenaThakur

Dec 26, 2015
Hey Guys,

The city of destination in my CoPR says Toronto. However, I plan to land in Vancouver (as port of entry) directly from India.

Is it okay or I have to have to land in Toronto?

Thank you
Reena

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ReenaThakur said:
Hey Guys,

The city of destination in my CoPR says Toronto. However, I plan to land in Vancouver (as port of entry) directly from India.

Is it okay or I have to have to land in Toronto?

Thank you
Reena
For FSW and CEC - You can land in any province except Quebec (it doesn't matter what your COPR says)

Cheers ;)

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
hiii...just arise a question in my mind.....is processing time for all the applications are same under all the categories of express entry ? or its much faster if someone has WORK PERMIT BASED ON LMIA OR CANADIAN EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE ? i would appreciate if someone has an idea about it ? thanx

shan-781

Sep 19, 2016
Hello Friends,
Just wanted to get some information... I am planning to apply for Express Entry with the help of all of you... For the first step, as i understand, i need to do IELTS, minimum 6.5 points in each band.

My question is do i need to get my ECA done before i submit my application, or can it be done while my application is under process??

Thanks....

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan-781 said:
Hello Friends,
Just wanted to get some information... I am planning to apply for Express Entry with the help of all of you... For the first step, as i understand, i need to do IELTS, minimum 6.5 points in each band.

My question is do i need to get my ECA done before i submit my application, or can it be done while my application is under process??

Thanks....
If you want to apply under FSW and you do not have a Canadian degree, you must get an ECA for your degree. Otherwise your profile will be ineligible.

Cheers ;)