+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
workharder said:
Hi seniors-Can you please help me on this.I have sent reference letters along with my pnp application for the current company.Now in the ITA phase i want to give the reference letter more detailed for my noc code 2171.Now i sent a letter to my province regarding that along with new reference letter but they said they cannot advise on that.However the new reference letter from the company is more detailed than the earlier one.What should i submit.Can i send both the letters and explain in a n LOE.In anybody has a similar experience please advise.Both the letter are for NOC Code 2171.
You can submit the latest letter alone. There is no good reason to submit 2 letters if the newer letter is more detailed and better than the older one.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
I had requested for ECA from WES on Sept 6. They had received the documents also in a week but the status is still coming as under evaluation. It as been more than a month and im eager as if I send an email to them, they give a standard reply that it is under process. Tried calling them also but every time it says that the executives are busy.

With the same qualifications, I got my spouses ECA in 20 days.

What can I do?

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
vaibhav007us said:
I had requested for ECA from WES on Sept 6. They had received the documents also in a week but the status is still coming as under evaluation. It as been more than a month and im eager as if I send an email to them, they give a standard reply that it is under process. Tried calling them also but every time it says that the executives are busy.

With the same qualifications, I got my spouses ECA in 20 days.

What can I do?
You can write to WES by WES Login---->Help---->still need help(email WES).You will receive a revert in a 3-4 working Days.
Yes the reply is standard though.All you can do is wait patiently.
My evaluation came in 40 days.Hope you get yours soon this week.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can submit the latest letter alone. There is no good reason to submit 2 letters if the newer letter is more detailed and better than the older one.
Will that be a problem with the province since i submitted shorter version of it to the province and the now i am submitting a more detailed one.Will CIC crosscheck with the province.

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Just wondering... WES reports/academic credentials are to be uploaded only after one receives an ITA. I have got my IELTS result but WES would take some time. Can I create an EE profile with just the ielts and NOT WES report, just to be considered for draws which ill otherwise miss (in absence of WES report)? Of course Ill mention my academic credentials in the EE profile.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jtoc said:
Just wondering... WES reports/academic credentials are to be uploaded only after one receives an ITA. I have got my IELTS result but WES would take some time. Can I create an EE profile with just the ielts and NOT WES report, just to be considered for draws which ill otherwise miss (in absence of WES report)? Of course Ill mention my academic credentials in the EE profile.
You need the reference number from your WES report.

Parvaneh

Oct 11, 2016
I have worked for two years after graduating from my BSc, outside Canada. After that, I started studying as MSc and then PhD and have now worked for a bit more than one year after my PhD graduation, again outside Canada. Both of the jobs have been in the same field (same NOC) but are not the same job position of course. Can I count all the three years that I have worked, although there has been a break for studying?
According to what I read on CIC webiste they ask for the following requirements on work experience:
"Skilled work experience:
Your work experience must be:
•at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
•paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),
•in the same job,
•within the last 10 years, and
•at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)."

They mention that it should be continuous and in the same job. I can't fully understand this.
- does it have to be continuous for at least one year, or this applies to the whole work experience?
- what is meant exactly by in the same job? Does it mean the same position or the same type of work/NOC?
I would very much appreciate it if anyone could help with this!

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hi

need help

I have recieved AINP and alos express ITa, do I need to mention that I have PNP nomination as Alberta does not support express entry.. as there is a colum in EE asking nomination?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandy87 said:
Hi

need help

I have recieved AINP and alos express ITa, do I need to mention that I have PNP nomination as Alberta does not support express entry.. as there is a colum in EE asking nomination?
For PNP through EE, you need to be nominated by Province in EE to get 600 points. Wondering how you got ITA without 600 points

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Can someone point me to what the format of employment reference letter is or give me one if they have. I need to get employment reference from my Canadian employer for CEC for my APR, what details to include? does this have to be addressed to CIC ?

Thank You,

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Seniors please advise.

Also I am currently completing my APR, I have work experience from back home but do not have supporting documents (I have discussed my work experience in this thread earlier when I was submitting the express entry application in previous posts so won't go into details again)

as advised by senior members, I only put my Canadian work experience in the EE profile. Now in my APR I have listed the employment from back home under, "Personal history" section.

Will I need to provide any documents or letter of explanation for that work experience or could CIC ask me to provide any documents regarding it?

Thank You.

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi Experts,
Pls advise. I got ITA for CEC and submitted docs on May 20, 2016.
Got RPRF fee submission notification with 7 days of time frame.

-When will I get passport request if I pay the fee now?
-I am getting married Nov 15th, going to India next week, should I intimate CIC now about my marriage and ask for documents to add my spouse to my application?
-Should I wait for PP request and then email them with details?
-How many days will get to submit the PP from day of request notification?
-Can I apply tourist visa for her now, so that she coming to Canada is not delayed?
-To what email ID should I inform about my marriage?

Pls clarify I'm confused a lot now :(

My Work permit ending Dec 30 2016.

Thanks in advance!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salkhan said:
Seniors please advise.

Also I am currently completing my APR, I have work experience from back home but do not have supporting documents (I have discussed my work experience in this thread earlier when I was submitting the express entry application in previous posts so won't go into details again)

as advised by senior members, I only put my Canadian work experience in the EE profile. Now in my APR I have listed the employment from back home under, "Personal history" section.

Will I need to provide any documents or letter of explanation for that work experience or could CIC ask me to provide any documents regarding it?

Thank You.
No, you will not be required to provide any documentation.

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hello everyone!

I have over 10 years of work experience, 7 of which in my present company. Request guidance on the following:

1. Would getting a letter (from present company) signed by one of the superiors suffice? OR do I need to get the same notarized as well? (since not issued by company HR).

2. How much experience should I show in EE profile - 7 years or 10?? I cannot arrange the employer letters for previous companies, although I have the appointment letters with me.

Thanks in advance. Cheers!