+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jtoc said:
Many thanks Sanha!!

Just one more thing. For applying WES for my Wife, should she use her post-marriage name (surname changed) or pre-marriage name (name on her degrees and marksheets)?? How would it effect the final EE application??
She needs to use the name on her passport. Her ECA report will contain her name as it appears on her degree, with her current name in brackets.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnishShan said:
I have work experience of 2 years 9 months in Canada. While creating EE profile, whether i need to give the experience as 2 years or 3 years? we have options like 1 or 2 or 3 only in .. Can anyone please suggest on this?
You have not completed 3 years, so you must select 2 years.

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
sanha#1 said:
What should I enter in level of education and Canadian education equivalency in EE profile for my PGDM to get points for "Two or more certificates,diplomas or degrees."

As per WES, it is :
1)PGDM: Evaluated as Bachelor's of 4 years
2)Graduation : Evaluated as Bachelor's of 4 years as well.
Overall WES remark : two Bachelor's of 4 years.

Any takers?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
istari said:
She needs to use the name on her passport. Her ECA report will contain her name as it appears on her degree, with her current name in brackets.
Hi Istari.. I have a related question. In the event of online application having a different name from transcripts.. Will WES just put the name that we give (while creating application) in the bracket by default or will they require any proof (say passport copy or affidavit) for the name provided in the application?

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I believe that you can choose 2 Bachelor's degrees.
I have been tracking your application Raj and I am happy to see that you got your nomination. Big Congrats and Good Luck ahead!!!

Bigbenbird

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Had some good news today…

Received a letter (email) from CIC requesting payment of RFPR fees

Am I right I'm assuming that this is a sign my application is in the final stages?

Anyone know how long it might be before our application is done?

Many thanks

Ben

oscarborged

Feb 3, 2016
Good afternoon,

My name is Oscar Borge, I'm a 27 years old industrial engineer with 4 years of experience. I'm applying for the Express Entry, but since I have to get at least 67 points from the Federal Skill Worker Program, I'm trying to assess my technical degree in "Mechanical Automotive".

It's good to mention that I alredy have assessed my degree in "Industrial Engineering" with the IQAS, but they refuse to evaluate my technicIan degree, they told me on the phone they don't do it with technical degrees.

I would like to hear any advice about a center that evaluates technical degrees. By the way my program took 2 years of study and 6 months of practice mandatory to finish.

Thanks a lot

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
@Istari and @Stanlee

Can you guys elaborate why? a friend had his APR rejected, he applied from within Canada for FSW, he says submit police clearance from RCMP in case they need it.

I will do what ever you guys advise me.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Hi seniors-Can you please help me on this.I have sent reference letters along with my pnp application for the current company.Now in the ITA phase i want to give the reference letter more detailed for my noc code 2171.Now i sent a letter to my province regarding that along with new reference letter but they said they cannot advise on that.However the new reference letter from the company is more detailed than the earlier one.What should i submit.Can i send both the letters and explain in a n LOE.In anybody has a similar experience please advise.Both the letter are for NOC Code 2171.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Bigbenbird said:
Had some good news today…

Received a letter (email) from CIC requesting payment of RFPR fees

Am I right I'm assuming that this is a sign my application is in the final stages?

Anyone know how long it might be before our application is done?

Many thanks

Ben
RPRF is a good sign but there is no definite timeline as such. Processing times of applications vary based on the VO, officer processing your case, your travel history (among other variables).

Hopefully, you'll get PPR soon! Good luck and all the very best!