+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
abid91 said:
Hello Every one,

I need some advise.
I was in Canada for 2014-2015. I did 2 semester certification course and started working. In December 2015 my work permit got expired and I had to move back to my country But before leaving I got the invitation from OINP and I submitted my application. I few questions regarding my case.

1. I applied for US Visitor visa while I was studying in Canada and got rejected.
2. After I moved back to my counrtry, I applied for Visitor visa for Canada and got rejected (due to: no valid reason and I missed to write about my US visa rejection in my application).
3. Since I moved back to my country I am not working.
t
Please help!
Thanks in advance.
Once you get ITA, ensure that you answer Yes to Statutory questions which asks about visa rejections, also prepare an LOE and upload Schedule A as well post ITA.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abid91 said:
Hello Every one,

I need some advise.
I was in Canada for 2014-2015. I did 2 semester certification course and started working. In December 2015 my work permit got expired and I had to move back to my country But before leaving I got the invitation from OINP and I submitted my application. I few questions regarding my case.

1. I applied for US Visitor visa while I was studying in Canada and got rejected.
2. After I moved back to my country, I applied for Visitor visa for Canada and got rejected (due to: no valid reason and I missed to write about my US visa rejection in my application).
3. Since I moved back to my country I am not working.

Now, Are these 3 factors going to affect my application for PR and how I can explain it in my LOE?
Note: I have received my nomination my OINP and will be receiving ITA in next draw.

Please help!
Thanks in advance.
Not necessarily. No. As long as you are truthful in your PR application, you should be good to go IMO. I suggest that you be truthful and mention both the visa rejections in your e-APR. Having a prior non-immigrant visa rejection will not necessarily affect your application. Lying about it definitely will. Secondly, not being employed currently is none of IRCC's business. It is not a requirement for your PR application. As long as you satisfy the eligibility criteria, you should be good to go!

abid91

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Dec 2015
Nomination.....
29th Sept 2016
AOR Received.
13th Oct 2016
Passport Req..
awaiting
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not necessarily. No. As long as you are truthful in your PR application, you should be good to go IMO. I suggest that you be truthful and mention both the visa rejections in your e-APR. Having a prior non-immigrant visa rejection will not necessarily affect your application. Lying about it definitely will. Secondly, not being employed currently is none of IRCC's business. It is not a requirement for your PR application. As long as you satisfy the eligibility criteria, you should be good to go!

Stanlee said:
Once you get ITA, ensure that you answer Yes to Statutory questions which asks about visa rejections, also prepare an LOE and upload Schedule A as well post ITA.
Thank you guys for your prompt replies. really appreciate it :)

Pinkhead

Aug 21, 2016
Hi everyone!

I submitted my profile last week and i am very eager to know the latest pts of the draw.
Does anyone know how long it takes to be published after the draw? And how it gets notified to candidates?

Thank you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pinkhead said:
Hi everyone!

I submitted my profile last week and i am very eager to know the latest pts of the draw.
Does anyone know how long it takes to be published after the draw? And how it gets notified to candidates?

Thank you!
A draw did not take place recently. The previous draw was on 21st September. What is your CRS?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pinkhead said:
I am using the services of Canadim, and they told me there was a draw on Wednesday.
This is where CIC officially announces the latest draw: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp
As I said, the most recent draw was on September 21st.

Rpat

Oct 9, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am not sure what to do here , the situation is that my spouse did not received IELTS test report yet and its been two months since she gave her exam. Now I cannot even access my online and without hard copy i cannot create EE profile.

1. Test centre - It tell us that we have mailed you the copy and we cannot send you the copy, they are asking we can send it to CIC if you want,.

What are the option here and how to go from here?

Advice please.

Thanks

Pinkhead

Aug 21, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Doesn't matter who said it - there was no draw last Wednesday. If your consultant said that, I guess its time to fire him.
Oh god!!! He told me he already submitted my profile. How can i confirm its true?
He has given me the reference number for registering with job bank, and it works, does that confirm that he has submitted my profile?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Pinkhead said:
Oh god!!! He told me he already submitted my profile. How can i confirm its true?
He has given me the reference number for registering with job bank, and it works, does that confirm that he has submitted my profile?
Yes, if he has given you the Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code and you have activated your Job Bank account, then your Express Entry profile is active.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pinkhead said:
Okay, what you are telling is that your consultant has submitted your EE profile. EE profile can be submitted anytime, 24X7. However, to receive an ITA, there has to be a draw. You have to get yourself accustomed to the system a little bit. Please go through the resource below.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358