+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miyamiyajo said:
Good day everyone :) is WES required only for the principal applicant only? Or does my husband need to undetgo WES too? Id love to hear your comments. Thank you so much. :)
Spouse doesn't need to have education assessed unless you are claiming points for his education.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
miyamiyajo said:
Good day everyone :) is WES required only for the principal applicant only? Or does my husband need to undetgo WES too? Id love to hear your comments. Thank you so much. :)
IELTS and ECA are optional for co-applicants/dependents.

Shehzaib

Sep 15, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP-21-July-2016
Doc's Request.
ITA: 07-September-2016
Nomination.....
24-August-2016
AOR Received.
19-October-2016
IELTS Request
21-May-2016
File Transfer...
21-May-2016
Med's Done....
26-September-2016-- Passed: 21-October-2016
Passport Req..
01-Mar-2017
HI all,

I was once refused from visit VISA of Singapore in 2011. So I say Yes to this question ---- Has Shehzaib ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? and has written a Letter of explanation. Although they have not mentioned any reason for refusal or put any seal on my passport.

Can I write to whom it may concern or address the VO in LOE?

TIA

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Shehzaib said:
HI all,

I was once refused from visit VISA of Singapore in 2011. So I say Yes to this question ---- Has Shehzaib ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? and has written a Letter of explanation. Although they have not mentioned any reason for refusal or put any seal on my passport.

Can I write to whom it may concern or address the VO in LOE?

TIA
Yes, you will have to answer 'Yes' to that question.

You can address the LOE to IRCC, Canada.

Rpat

Oct 9, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have question regarding the proof of work experience and relevant documents. I have foreign experience of 2 years which is not under Noc code and I don't want to claim points for that experience, as the company has bonded/agreement me for the job for 3 years. Eventually, I left from the job in order to pursue study in Canada without even notifying my employer. If the work experience (which am not even claiming) can it be reflected in personal history and will CIC ask for documents if the experience is declared in personal history? Since, I will be not in the position to provide any proof of it.

From what I understood is that If you are showing any work experience in personal history - CIC will not ask any documents but any explanation is required why you're not claiming this experience. I am worried that there will be huge void of 2 years and then CIC dig in more questions as I have already shown in study visa that I was working on leaving India.

What are the option as OINP- Human capital program ask for 10-year history and eventually I have to mention somewhere as no gap is required and if I write 2 years as Work experience than I need to prove itl with documentation and I don’t want to count that experience (WE Not even in noc code) if CIC ask for documents. Is it alright if I write volunteer experience?

One more question- What documents are needed for claiming foreign experience which is from other company and did not have all duties as per CIC code but it does reflect partial duties, 3 to 4 duties I would say as per NOC code in experience letter. How can I guarantee this experience relevant to noc code as i am claiming it and wanted to count it in EE. Again reference letter was submitted in study visa file and have been told it can't be modify now as the reference letter or Exp letter is already sitting with CIC from study file.

Thanks a lot once again.

kamyab164

Sep 12, 2016
Hi all,

Do teaching assistantship and research assistantship count as a Canadian work experience while you are a full-time student?

Thanks,

SOMU CANADA

Oct 7, 2016
Hello Every one,

I am completely new here. So Hi to all.

If you guys, please help me for a few matters.

1. For FSWC without a valid job offer from canada employer or a provincial nomination, can I really get a invitaion with only 67-71 points. I mean How realistic to get hope for that and how long would that last.

2. Suppose I appiled and no invitation is issued for next 1 year. Then what would my step.

3. Just thinking why a employer will offer some one who is not yet in canada or even for whom the employer have to wait for another 7-8 monts at leats. what's the point for this and what is this FSW is all about if this option for job offer is just a theoritical concept.

4. For FSW, what exactly registration in the job bank mean? does it mean I need to make a account in that website or does it mean some thing to do.

5. Is there any way to get a engineering job in canada practially from outside.

6. How long can I take for getting a invitation for FSWC, without a job offer or provincial nominee.

I know all of these questions are too common to most of you guys, sorry for that and looking forward for some one's shower of kindness to me by replying pointwise.

Thanks to everyone and good luck.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOMU CANADA said:
Hello Every one,

1. For FSWC without a valid job offer from canada employer or a provincial nomination, can I really get a invitaion with only 67-71 points. I mean How realistic to get hope for that and how long would that last.
Your score in FSWP (the 67/100) only determines whether or not you qualify to create an Express Entry profile. Whether or not you actually receive an ITA is based on your CRS.
Calculate your CRS here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
or here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

At the moment, you need a CRS of 482+ to receive ITA. But historically, CRS has been as low as 450.
It is predicted to drop at the end of the year, but no one knows when or by how much.

2. Suppose I appiled and no invitation is issued for next 1 year. Then what would my step.
You can create a new profile, and either wait for another year, or attempt to improve your CRS. Or give up on the idea of moving to Canada.

3. Just thinking why a employer will offer some one who is not yet in canada or even for whom the employer have to wait for another 7-8 monts at leats. what's the point for this and what is this FSW is all about if this option for job offer is just a theoritical concept.
Personally, I think this option is more for people who receive a job offer, and then decide to go for PR, not the other way around.
Although, there are people who seek out jobs for the purpose of PR and do manage to get them. It really depends on your connections, and your skill set.

4. For FSW, what exactly registration in the job bank mean? does it mean I need to make a account in that website or does it mean some thing to do.
It means making an account.
It's just a formality that is required to activate your EE profile; you won't actually get a job through Job Bank.

6. How long can I take for getting a invitation for FSWC, without a job offer or provincial nominee.
It depends entirely on your CRS.

I know all of these questions are too common to most of you guys, sorry for that and looking forward for some one's shower of kindness to me by replying pointwise.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SOMU CANADA said:
Hello Every one,

Adding to what istari has already said, trying to securing a PNP is a more practical option that to sit and wait for jobs because it is close to impossible to get a job there (while staying overseas) without proper connections or exceptional skills.

re_ionut

Apr 22, 2016
Hi,
Please advice me:
1. "Trying to securing a PNP" brings extra 600 points, right? And this refers to this question -> 9) Do you have a letter of nomination from a Province or Territory?, query taken from CRS tool.
2. If I'm not qualify for Ontario(my case <400 points) and I'll apply for another PNP, after nomination, how long is mandatory to stay in that certain province?I'm interested because in the end, I want to move in Ontario and work there.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
re_ionut said:
Hi,
Please advice me:
1. "Trying to securing a PNP" brings extra 600 points, right? And this refers to this question -> 9) Do you have a letter of nomination from a Province or Territory?, query taken from CRS tool.
Correct.

2. If I'm not qualify for Ontario(my case <400 points) and I'll apply for another PNP, after nomination, how long is mandatory to stay in that certain province?I'm interested because in the end, I want to move in Ontario and work there.
This question has been asked a million times on this forum, and is fairly hotly debated.
There is no minimum amount of time that you can be made to stay in the province that nominated.
Some people have suggested that if you don't stay in the province for the length of your PR, it can create problems when you apply for citizenship; no one has actually reported his happening, as far as I know.
If the officer who handles your landing doesn't feel satisfied that you plan to settle in the province that nominated you, they can deny you entry.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
re_ionut said:
Hi,
Please advice me:
For question number 2, adding to what istari has already said, check this -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thank-you-asivad-anac-t309073.0.html;msg5117759#msg5117759

abid91

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Dec 2015
Nomination.....
29th Sept 2016
AOR Received.
13th Oct 2016
Passport Req..
awaiting
Hello Every one,

I need some advise.
I was in Canada for 2014-2015. I did 2 semester certification course and started working. In December 2015 my work permit got expired and I had to move back to my country But before leaving I got the invitation from OINP and I submitted my application. I few questions regarding my case.

1. I applied for US Visitor visa while I was studying in Canada and got rejected.
2. After I moved back to my country, I applied for Visitor visa for Canada and got rejected (due to: no valid reason and I missed to write about my US visa rejection in my application).
3. Since I moved back to my country I am not working.

Now, Are these 3 factors going to affect my application for PR and how I can explain it in my LOE?
Note: I have received my nomination my OINP and will be receiving ITA in next draw.

Please help!
Thanks in advance.